Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2017 babies

(1000 Posts)
LisaPoouts Wed 22-Mar-17 11:42:43

Hello all smile so just found out I am pregnant again smile had an early miscarriage in January and fallen on again, which is amazing. I am very anxious this time around and don't want to get too excited, but can't help myself. I also found being on here last time was actually a great help when it was taken away from me as people are so kind and it helps to talk, so if it does happen again I am in the right place xx anyway happy times now smile eeeeeek. Anymore early Decembers.
If there is already a group tell me and I can join that. X

Chocachoo Thu 23-Mar-17 22:40:27

Hi Lisa, congratulations!! Also just found out - am due Dec 1st according to dates so very very early! Decided to join this site as we've agreed not to tell anyone just yet (very unnatural to me!) and I needed to let it out! I also had an early miscarriage in December 16 and this was totally unplanned but a lovely and exciting surprise! Will this be your first? All the best smilexx

NaturWilde Fri 24-Mar-17 07:25:22

December 6th here! Still early, 11dpo but decent lines two days in a row now! IB at 8dpo.

First month trying and am 38!!

LisaPoouts Fri 24-Mar-17 09:58:41

Hello ladies smile I am 13dpo and due on December 5th. Will be lovely to follow each other's pregnancies on here smile not told anyone yet just hubby obviously smile I don't want to get everyone excited again like last time until I get a bit further along. Not sure I will be able to wait for the 3 month scan however! I am turning 30 on Tuesday smile this is my first baby (fingers crossed it sticks). What made you test did you feel anything? I had slight lower back pain, but that's about it and now tender boobs, but not too bad. I also have slight cramping, mild niggling pain in the lower left abdomen xx

NaturWilde Fri 24-Mar-17 10:10:17

No symptoms yet but I had IB at 8dpo and have loads of ICs in so thought I'd test at 10dpo. Was white, as usual, after a couple of minutes so I was sure it was negative! Then after 5 min timeframe I took another look, not expecting anything at all and could not believe it had a faint line!

Took an FRER this morning, and line still there! So very early, but fingers crossed.

No symptoms - have bags of energy! But slightly tender breasts for a few days now, and starting to have a strong gag reflex. Plus low appetite. But nothing I wouldn't have missed if I wasn't looking for it, iykwim?

5 year old DD and cannot wait to do it all again!

NaturWilde Sat 25-Mar-17 06:23:23

Any more cautious Decembers? smile

How are we all feeling this morning?

WeShouldOpenABar Sat 25-Mar-17 09:51:18

I never thought I'd join one of these! Symptoms for nearly two weeks now that I was suspicious of and did a test yesterday with a barely there line which I didn't even show to dh cos I knew he wouldn't see it. Did clearblue digital this morning to get the nice wording 1-2 weeks pregnant! December 9th is my date currently

NaturWilde Sat 25-Mar-17 09:57:37

Huge congratulations and welcome!

Are you having strong symptoms already?

MegsMog Sat 25-Mar-17 10:13:09

Hi all! Tentatively joining - just got a BFP at 13DPO. Not the strongest line, but it's visible.

According to NHS calculator my EDD is 5th December.

I already have a 23 month old DD, she'll be two in a couple of weeks. Already feeling a bit sick.

WeShouldOpenABar Sat 25-Mar-17 11:12:58

Congratulations megs

I've got heartburn and very bad gas blush

Also I could smell butter from across the room on Thursday and I knew then grin

MegsMog Sat 25-Mar-17 11:21:04

Thanks weshould -yes, my sense of smell was a good indicator too. Almost gagged at some chicken a few days ago confused

SausageBrain Sat 25-Mar-17 12:40:32

Hello all, please may I join? smile Got my bfp on Thursday & NHS calculator says my due date is 1st December!

This is my second baby, my first is 4 in June. To be honest i don't really feel pregnant at all which is making me worry!! I've got none of the symptoms i had with my son, many symptoms are the opposite in fact. Feeling a bit more tired than usual and absolutely ravenous but that's all. Think my body is possibly packing on the calories before the sickness kicks in a couple of weeks from now confused

Having niggly, pinching pains too which are freaking me out a bit. Not painful as such just aware of them. Trying not to obsess too much totally failing.

Anyway, hello to everyone & congratulations to all! flowers

Zaberwocky Sat 25-Mar-17 13:25:09

Ohhhh! Snap Sausage grin to the due date and the lack of symptoms other than cramping. I think it's supposed to be normal. It's really hard not to think of every little niggle as being pregnancy related!

If anything I'm just finding it hard not to tell everyone I see 😂

Zaberwocky Sat 25-Mar-17 13:25:35

And a massive congratulations to everyone here too smile

WeShouldOpenABar Sat 25-Mar-17 14:35:56

So hard not to tell everyone, complicated by the fact that we live with my mother at the moment, i forsee a lot of gin and tonics minus the gin in my immediate future

NaturWilde Sat 25-Mar-17 16:42:41

Any tips for why I'm not drinking?! Going to a ball tonight and don't want people to guess?!

Zaberwocky Sat 25-Mar-17 16:58:18

Honestly, from experience, just don't even mention it! Get a lemonade and say it has Malibu or something in if anyone asks. There's always the classic UTI excuse too... antibiotics and an excuse to go to the toilet lots!

glastogal Sat 25-Mar-17 21:26:33

Hi all - I'm also pregnant with my first baby and due on December 1st - I got my first positive hpt on Tuesday but I didn't believe it until the FRER on Thursday and digital yesterday :D I know my exact dates as this pregnancy is the result of IVF. I feel exceedingly lucky that it worked first time but also very nervous! Can't wait to go through this journey with you ladies. Its lovely we will all hit the milestones at roughly the same time. Congratulations everyone :D :D

Angielka Sun 26-Mar-17 07:07:03

Hi everyone. Cautiously joining - found out yesterday after 3 months ttc baby number 3! Got a 6 yr old and 4 yr old and had an early mc last summer. No symptoms and only tested so I could have a g&t last night blush only DH knows so far and I want to tell someone else!!

Angielka Sun 26-Mar-17 07:07:54

Oh and forgot to say, due date 3 december

NaturWilde Sun 26-Mar-17 07:18:16

Welcome and huge congratulations Glasto and Ang!

I'm now 13dpo and took another FRER to see if darker after 48 hours. It is!!

No real symptoms yet, either!

TipTop333 Sun 26-Mar-17 12:55:54

Hi everyone,

Another 5th Dec due dater hopping on, also another one who is pg again after an early mc back in Jan. I already have a 2yo.

Symptoms weird this time - some are very prominent (hello big, hard, veiny boobs) but some are absent (why am I cold instead of dripping with sweat like usual?).

Got my first lot of cramps this morning - not painful but I have a very 'heavy' feeling in my uterus through to my back. Anyone else have that? Needless to say my anxiety is spiking and I'm struggling to remember what's normal and what isn't.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

ChocolateRaisin Sun 26-Mar-17 13:56:56

Hi everyone, can I join? I got a bfp this morning which I was not expecting at all! My DH and I were away on stag and hen weekends the day I got my smiley face on an ov stick, we had dtd the night before but I thought it would be too soon.

I had a long and drawn out mmc last June, so I understand the happy anxious feelings already.

I'm only 10dpo and felt weird and queezy, so for some reason decided to test. Have noticed things taste metallic and am a bit bloated. Nothing else so far.

Congrats everyone, everything crossed for a healthy 9 months!

ChocolateRaisin Sun 26-Mar-17 13:58:24

Due date 9th December at this point!

Chamonix1 Sun 26-Mar-17 15:03:39

Hi ladies, may I join? Got my bfp a few days ago, I think I'm due Dec 5th (by my calculations anyway!)
This is baby #2 for me.
Congratulations everyone! flowers

This thread is not accepting new messages.