Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Early December babies

(3 Posts)
LisaPoouts Tue 21-Mar-17 14:39:18

Hello all smile so just found out I am pregnant again smile had an early miscarriage in January and fallen on again, which is amazing. I am very anxious this time around and don't want to get too excited, but can't help myself. I also found being on here last time was actually a great help when it was taken away from me as people are so kind and it helps to talk, so if it does happen again I am in the right place xx anyway happy times now smile eeeeeek. Anymore early Decembers. Also
If there is already a group tell me and I can join that. X

NiceCuppaTeaAndASitDown Sat 25-Mar-17 09:36:26

Hi @LisaPoouts
According to my last period, my EDD is 24th November, but I'm sure I'm a late ovulater and it's my first pregnancy so I think I may belong in here rather than the late November thread.

MieMoosMummy Mon 27-Mar-17 15:58:50

Is it bad that due date is so far way but I still found myself looking at baby grows while in Mothercare with DH & DD 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: