Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mid-Late November due dates

(978 Posts)
AGnu Mon 13-Mar-17 16:35:10

I see there's a thread for early November due dates but I can't see that anyone's started one for the later dates yet. Not sure yet if this one will stick around but if it does it'll be our DC3, due around the 18th.

Someone come chat to me?!

dogdinner Mon 13-Mar-17 19:45:31

Hey, got an early bfp yesterday.
This will be baby number 3 if all goes well.
End by dates 20th Nov.

AGnu Mon 13-Mar-17 20:36:22

Hi dog! How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

dogdinner Mon 13-Mar-17 21:43:23

Feeling fine. Slightly sore boobs which is what made me test.
I had recently stopped ttc as I felt a 3rd child would be madness ha. I guess it was meant to be though. Getting my head around it slowly.

How are you feeling?

What are your other kids? I have dd4 and ds2 (on Friday)

AGnu Mon 13-Mar-17 22:43:02

I've had a weird & wonderful list of symptoms for over a week now. It seems much longer! We weren't TTC either. I had 2 early miscarriages last year & was too scared to put myself through it again. I'm swinging wildly between being convinced I'm going to start bleeding any moment & choosing names! I also cried at several adverts with cute kids in today... the same adverts I was rolling my eyes at yesterday! Hormones are fun!

I've got 2 DSs, one 5yo & the other's 3yo. I'd originally hoped for 2 DC followed by another 2 after about 4 years. DH was adamant he only wanted 2 but eventually agreed to try for another last year. DS2 will be 4 before this one arrives, assuming that everything goes to plan. Now I just need to work on convincing DH he wants DC4... wink

ibblebobbleout Mon 13-Mar-17 23:05:56

Can I join in?! Surprise BFP yesterday. Clearblue Digital says 1-2 weeks but I have no idea when my last period was as they've been a bit all over the shop lately!

My DS is 10 months, I just started a terrified 'please tell me that 2 Under 2 will be fine' thread in Chat grin

HopingForALittleOne Tue 14-Mar-17 00:18:41

Hello may I join? I did join the other thread but they are a few weeks ahead of me.

I am 15dpo and tested positive today. I had a chemical pregnancy last month but I tested four days early and never got more than a very faint positive which then disappeared the day after my af was expected. This month I have a big fat pink line so I have my fingers crossed tightly!!

No real symptoms apart from both my mum's dog and my dog sitting next to me trying to put their heads on my tum for last week.

Expecting I might get morning sickness in a couple of weeks so trying to savour the enjoyment of food today lol xx

Oh EDD 20th Nov at the moment x

AGnu Tue 14-Mar-17 01:06:40

Yay, more people!

ibble There's less than 20m between my DSs & I've found it fine. DS2 is desperate to be just like his big brother which is handy when I want him to learn things but not so much when DS1 is misbehaving, or DS2 is frustrated that he physically isn't as developed yet. I love that they're interested in & able to play with the same sorts of toys. I think that might not be the case so much with bigger age gaps.

Hoping that was my experience with my chemicals too - nothing more than a really faint line. I've still not done an actual pregnancy test but I did use an ovulation test which is supposed to work in much the same way, but less sensitive & that came up with a strong positive really quickly. I've got actual pg tests coming in the post tomorrow & I know I'll be reassured if it's a strong positive just because it's different to the miscarriages!

HopingForALittleOne Tue 14-Mar-17 07:49:12

Good luck AGnu - I used an ovulation stick too this month and was relieved to get dark line xx

dogdinner Tue 14-Mar-17 09:35:08

I had really bad sickness with my last pregnancy so I'm quite nervous it's going to happen again.

Dollydaydream2829 Tue 14-Mar-17 09:38:18

Hi ladies,
Hoping to join if that's OK?
I got my BFP a week and a half ago but I was super early and anxious and non believing for a good little while so I'm now feeling ready to join for a bit of group support.
BFP 03/03
5+2 today
EDD12th Nov
1st baby so I'm sorry if I have any weird, slightly panicked; very obvious questions about pregnancy!! Haha

dogdinner Tue 14-Mar-17 10:36:40

Hey Dolly, welcome. Don't worry about asking anything. All sorts of weird crap happens when pregnant and we will all I'm sure be happy to offer support!

AGnu Tue 14-Mar-17 19:59:44

Hi Dolly! I'm sure we'll all ask stupid questions at times - even those who've done it before will forget things or need a bit of reassurance sometimes!

I've finally POAS & got my BFP! Well, technically I made DH dip the test in a pot of my wee because he made me wait so we could do it together. It's a relief because I was feeling better today than I have for about 10 days & was starting to worry. I cooked garlic bread for dinner & the smell of it has made me really queasy so I'm not completely symptomless!

With DS2 I was so nauseated that I couldn't eat or drink properly for nearly 3 months & lost over 10% of my body weight but didn't vomit once! Really hoping that doesn't happen again! DS1 was quite easy to entertain at 1yo, but he's 5 now & we have nearly 4yo DS2 too, plus we homeschool... I have no time to be ill!

HopingForALittleOne Tue 14-Mar-17 20:14:11

Hi Dolly this is my first pregnancy as well smile I'm so excited with moments of oh my gosh I'm pregnant ! Not really got any symptoms yet so if it wasn't for the two tests I've done it wouldn't feel real!

Congrats AGnu x

Foggymist Tue 14-Mar-17 22:46:46

I posted in Early November EDD group and was told it was for all November edd's but I'll come over here too! Bfp Sunday after a chem preg last month, much stronger lines this time, and earlier, so fingers crossed. Edd is Nov 20th but my son was born by emcs 3 weeks early so if it sticks around similar could happen again.

HopingForALittleOne Tue 14-Mar-17 23:34:55

Hi foggy I remember you on thread I started last month for TWW. When it became a chemical pregnancy for me I didn't want to update the thread with my news as there was such a positive vibe. Good to see you on here with me this month - like you I had much stronger lines this month so fx xx

Not really has any symptoms yet if it wasn't for the pregnancy tests I wouldn't know I was pregnant!

HopingForALittleOne Tue 14-Mar-17 23:36:33

Sorry I've just realised I'm repeating myself on this thread haha maybe I've got baby brain already!

dogdinner Wed 15-Mar-17 06:57:18

I'm worried I'm having a chemical as I tested this morning and there was barely a line.

Foggymist Wed 15-Mar-17 07:46:28

Hi Hoping yes I remember you two, crazy that we both had chemicals and are back with bfps this month!

I'm having minor symptoms but only identifiable because I remember them from being pregnant with ds. I have round ligament pain which I even had on the chemical pregnancy, I didn't think it happened this early. Also just a heavy feeling where I'd usually have period cramps now, and had bad nightmares during tww. Such odd symptoms imo!

AGnu Wed 15-Mar-17 09:36:00

dog sadflowers

HopingForALittleOne Wed 15-Mar-17 10:30:14

dog I really hope it isn't. If you don't have any other signs like severe cramping or bleeding it could just be the test. Try not to re-test if you can as it may stress you out more xx

CiCiClementine Wed 15-Mar-17 15:04:58

Hello everyone, I am new to Mumsnet and this is my first pregnancy too! I did a test on 10th March and got a positive and am hoping it is as it seems as 'think' i had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months ago.

I have very long cycles so difficult to predict a due date but reckon around 16 Nov. Look forward to the journey with you X

Hi all smile
I got my BFP this morning!
First pregnancy, I'm 29 tomorrow and I think my EDD is 24th November.
So excited to be here but have no idea what's going on, what I should do and what I should expect.

Foggymist Wed 15-Mar-17 18:18:27

NiceCuppa there's not a lot to do for now, I'm not in UK but here we usually see gp to get referral to hospital and start the medical process side of things. I'm waiting until 6-8 weeks to do this. Take folic acid, obvious things like no alcohol or cigarettes and read NHS food safety during pregnancy guidelines, that's about it for now!

Thanks Foggy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now