Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early November EDD

(979 Posts)
Jaronior Fri 24-Feb-17 20:44:15

Hi......anyone out there just found out they're expecting? Thought it might be nice to start a little thread!
I've tested this morning and got a feint BFP, have recently had 2 m/c so may be being optimistic but I'm tired of worrying!! If it works out it works out!! Fingers crossed. If it's a sticky one I'm due bonfire night! 5/11/17.
Anyone else out there the same??smile

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 00:06:02

Hello! Me, I think! Also got a faint BFP on Wednesday, but have bought a Clearblue early test thingy to try tomorrow. Congrats and Fingers crossed for you :-) if mine is a BFP then edd is 8th Nov! Eek... hadn't thought about bonfire night 😂

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 06:58:29

Aw congratulations!!!! There won't be many of us to start as I guess people are only just testing and finding out. Yep, bonfire night!! We will be warm at least with our own central heating 😂😂

JulyLady7 Sat 25-Feb-17 07:30:23

Hey ladies,

Can I join? I've been wanting to kick the thread off, but just like you jaronior, I've had two mc last year and feel nervous, but gonna be positive.

EDD of 02.11, ttc #1.

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 07:43:45

Hi JulyLady7, welcome and congrats!! I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm so nervous not to get my hopes up but stressing isn't going to help. Just got to enjoy the moment whilst it's positive. New sperm, new egg, new chance 🙂 xxx

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 07:50:12

That's true, I did keep checking for a post smile. How are you feeling??

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 07:53:38

Hi Julylady, exciting! fingers crossed for you too Stay positive xx how are you feeling?

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 08:28:17

I'm feeling ok UnicornDust17- boob pain, small stabbing uterus pain here and there, my smell has been awesome for a week and I'm a little tired but nothing extreme. How about you? Sounds weird but I'll feel happier when sickness kicks in- won't be for a couple of weeks yet. Are you feeling well?

Rufus200 Sat 25-Feb-17 08:46:11

Hi Ladies

Can I join? I'm due 30th Oct, joined the Oct group but there are ladies already having their 12 wks scans in there and I'm 4+4. I have PCOS and had a round of Clomid. Dr thought it was a failed cycle as follicle were so small at scan. There were 3 so very nervously waiting to see what implanted.
I have DS who just turned 1. I've got sore boobs, random nausea, gone off tea, only want to eat galaxy chocolate. I've also had quite a lot of cramps and wondering if it has implanted into my c-section scar.

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 08:55:14

Hi! Welcome! To be honest, all being well, I'll probably have the baby in October as they will probably give me a csection due to previous complications. I've had 2 csections and 2 m/c so I wonder the same all the time!! There's no point worrying though- what will be.......
no aversions to anything yet but I'm only just 4wks Af was due yesterday or today.

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 09:04:46

Hi Rufus, welcome! Congrats. 😊. I have one DS but that didn't go to plan so am very nervous this time, although trying not to be - haha easier said than done. DS is 4.5, I can't remember what I'm meant to do?? When do we go to see the Dr? blush

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 09:06:02

I am completely taking the leaf out of your book Jaronior.. what will be will be xx

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 09:28:24

👍🏼 it's all we can do- we have no control. I have 2 DD's 10 and 6. This is my 1st baby with my OH, 3rd pregnancy though, we have had 2 m/c this year. Both early, we don't know why. I've always wondered if it's to do with my precious c sections, just don't know. Worrying won't help us, we just have to hope and pray things work out for us all this time. Sounds like we all deserve some luck!!

NoHayMasQueHoy Sat 25-Feb-17 09:31:19

Hi, can I join? EDD 31 october, but dd was overdue and had to be induced in the end, so if all goes ok I think november is likely. I also had a mc over a year ago, and we stopped trying for a long time. I thought I had my period at the weekend, I only tested yesterday because I had a feeling so we're a bit in shock!

Buddah101 Sat 25-Feb-17 09:31:57

Im blatantly place marking here if you all don't mind, planning on not testing until wednesday but signs are looking good - I just know I wont be able to find this thread again if its not on my list! hope you dont mind, and congrats to those who have their bfp's. smile

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 09:34:28

Congrats on your shock news! Really pleased for you, welcome! smile

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 09:35:16

Buddah101 place mark away! Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted on your developments. Are you having lots of symptoms?

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 09:57:21

Congrats NHMQH 😊 Buddha welcome! Hello everyone x

Brummiegirl15 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:11:11

Hello all, can I join?
I think I have an EDD of 3rd November but have very short cycles - am currently on 15 dpo but only ovulated on day 9. So going by ovulation date I'm 4+1 but by my last period I'm just over 3 weeks. So not really sure! So basically around about 3rd November.

This is my 5th pregnancy but only have 1 DD who is 14 months as I had 3 losses before her.

So am already under a consultant and have progesterone already, a scan booked and will start clexane injections. So got quite a high level of anxiety!

But got a 2-3 weeks on a cb digi this morning and feel reassuringly nauseous!

Waves to everyone!

Brummiegirl15 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:13:25

Oh and my DD arrived 6 weeks early and already been told by consultant there's a good chance I could have another premature baby so this one, if it sticks could arrive any time from about mid September onwards!

JulyLady7 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:16:03

Hi all!

UnicornDust, I'm feeling OK thanks. Slight nausea, sore breasts and had some stabbing pains and low back ache. Dunno if all this is good or bad!
Had all mc tests done and they didn't find an issue, but I'm on baby aspirin this time round as a precaution! Positive is the way forward, so hoping for the very best! I'm also going to have weekly scans from 6 weeks under consultant care, so feel very supported.

Brummiegirl15 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:18:51

JulyLady I had 3 losses before my DD. Stay positive!! To have more than 2 losses in a row is actually really rare (only 1% of couples) so fingers crossed for you. But I understand the fear, I've still got it!

Jaronior Sat 25-Feb-17 10:25:10

Brummiegirl15 welcome!! I'm so interested to hear what you've written. I was supposed to be having a hysteroscopy and biopsy on the 15/3 for recurrent m/c but I did ask my consultant what to do if I fell pregnant in the meantime before my op date. They said baby aspirin and progesterone so I'm encouraged by what you say. I'm calling the doc on Monday to talk about all of this. Reckon I should start a low dose of aspirin now?

Brummiegirl15 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:31:59

Jaronior yes defo take the 75mg aspirin - I'm on that whilst waiting for my scan (booked for 15/3) as they won't give clexane before a location scan in case of ectopic.

I did clexane injections from 6 - 24 weeks with DD and then was switched back to aspirin for remainder of pregnancy. Took progesterone from bfp to 14 weeks and it will be the same protocol this time as saw my consultant before I even got pregnant this time!

I've had a hysteroscopy and it found nothing, plus all the tests, again found nothing which was really tough.

But then I got treated at the Coventry miscarriage clinic who are a Tommy's centre and were amazing. And my own hospital followed the same treatment. So other then her arriving early, had a very uneventful pregnancy with DD

UnicornDust17 Sat 25-Feb-17 10:33:59

Hey brummie girl,. Congrats. NHS calculator puts me at 3 weeks and edd 6th Nov now, but babycentre one says edd 8th! my DS was early too! 10 weeks. Hope this doesn't go the same way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now