Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby stuff early doors

(6 Posts)
gracey1 Wed 15-Feb-17 09:28:50

Hi hubby wants to go and see a travel system that a nearly new and going cheap to be fair it's a good one but I'm only 5 + 4. We do have to be very careful with money and I get why he is trying to spread cost particularly when this travel system is so good. (Its mama and papas 5 into 1. For 50.00 but only used a couple of times) any thoughts? I'm worried about bad luck and tempting fate x

blue2014 Wed 15-Feb-17 09:41:37

No such thing as bad luck. Yes there is a risk this could end in miscarriage but buying a pram will have no impact on that at all.

Congrats on your pregnancy

mrscrocopop Wed 15-Feb-17 09:53:21

There is no such thing as bad luck.
What will happen will happen.
Congratulations x

MrsGsnow18 Wed 15-Feb-17 09:55:15

Don't believe in bad luck, but if you could store it somewhere else that might be a good option so you weren't looking at it all the time.

kel1234 Wed 15-Feb-17 09:58:57

I'm superstitious and didn't buy anything until the month before I was due. And even then it was all stored at my mums because I didn't want it in the house.
But if you want to go for it

Emma2803 Sat 25-Feb-17 14:46:09

Go for it!! I bought my travel system at 11 weeks. As others have said what will be will be. And when you have a second you will have all the stuff anyway!! I've just bought something for my second baby and it hasn't even been conceived yet! But was a bargain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now