Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Antenatal classes NCT opinion/advice please

(4 Posts)
mm81 Wed 11-Jan-17 14:18:23

Hi
Need opinion/advice on this please?
Our first DC is due in July.
I have looked at NCT classes and provisionally booked it. Just need to pay now which is £250 for like 6 sessions. Have any of you done it and if so is it worth it? What dod you think? Was it helpful?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you smile

MoodyOne Wed 11-Jan-17 19:57:09

I did one at the end of last year (I am due on Wednesday) i am a first timer and it helped me and put my mind at ease ... I also now have 6 friends who will be having babies this month so we keep meeting every few weeks to keep in touch ... for me it was worth it as my DH came so he knows everything I know and we discussed everything I want in labour (if I am unable to advise) and I have 100% confidence that he knows enough information to make and informed decision x

Gladiatorsready Wed 11-Jan-17 20:04:09

I did NCT and whilst all the medical/practical bits you can find out from a book, I found the friendships invaluable and we still all chat pretty much everyday on watsapp and meet regularly. Having others which are going through the same thing is so nice to have. So for me I didn't learn anything new but I think my DH did

mm81 Wed 11-Jan-17 20:19:20

Aw thanks very much ladies
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now