Talk

Advanced search

Due in April 2007 - A Wholly Appropriate Thread .....

(539 Posts)
CaptainDippy Thu 22-Feb-07 14:57:52

Thought I would get there 1st!!!

<<<<Snigger>>>>>

Zooming in - almost finished housework and feeling less stressed out - poor DH, he came home to a very wound-up mummy when he got home for lunch - after almost driving into a wall on my way back from dropping him off at work (!!!!) and doing lots of cleaning and hoovering, I must say I am feeling better! Still got lots to do though .....

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom ........

ARGH - Can't remember anything anyone said, apart from MrsGV getting the wrong end of the stick ..... LOL!

Hope everyone else is ok!!

EllieKwithaHUGEbump Thu 22-Feb-07 15:11:47

i'm here!

Eddas Thu 22-Feb-07 15:16:17

I'm feeling very childish now but can't we have another thread with a wholly inappropriate title just to rile her again? Or at least one she won't like oh please please .

flumppootle Thu 22-Feb-07 15:16:26

I'm gobbsmacked Ellie and really dont know what to say.
So far removed from what the thread was actually about - hugely pregnant ladies or not!
It amused me and cheered me up when I was down so thankyou, the title that is not the insults.

Are you dressing up for your 80s weekend? Very of that.

EllieKwithaHUGEbump Thu 22-Feb-07 15:17:37

ooh Eddas, dya think we should?
am very tempted i must say
off to get bro from college, come up with some ideas for me!

Eddas Thu 22-Feb-07 15:18:13

And wanted to say that I think she was very patronising and condisending(SP) of pg women, the cheek. She'll need the hard hat me thinks. Can't stand people that think they're above others.

CaptainDippy Thu 22-Feb-07 15:18:35

Eddas Thu 22-Feb-07 15:19:37

Ellie, of course, nothing wrong with the other one, just some people didn't like it. As i said on the other thread just ignore it. So definately yes, but i'm not really good with ideas. Will try
Anyone else think of anything?

EllieKwithaHUGEbump Thu 22-Feb-07 15:20:37

minty sperm or original - an offensive thought ??????

flumppootle Thu 22-Feb-07 15:21:54

ROLF

Eddas Thu 22-Feb-07 15:22:16

<<Snigger>>

AngeG Thu 22-Feb-07 15:22:23

Hi there

I've made it too. Must say it has been entertaining what people take offense to.

Shame really we have such a great group on here.

Back later xx

AngeG Thu 22-Feb-07 15:22:56

PMSL

mammyjo Thu 22-Feb-07 15:23:42

OOOOOHHHH!! Ellie you are controversial!! Very amused at the fact this has escalated into such an argument with that other thread. Dont think it matters what you post on here, there is always the potential to offend someone.

Booboobedoo Thu 22-Feb-07 15:26:02

How about Due In April: Definitely not at it like Easter Bunnies. (Has an added 'ick' factor due to the word 'bunny' ).

liath Thu 22-Feb-07 15:33:08

Hmmm.

Due in April - Tralalala we love being pregnant so much we only post about flowers and fluffy bunnies

Due in April - they were all immaculate conceptions, none of us would be vulgar enough to have sex.

Due in April - no sex talk please, liath will only get jealous......

Due in April - if you don't like our thread title then f*ck off.

AngeG Thu 22-Feb-07 15:34:36

Booboobedoo and Liath. Great titles

IsabellyMoi Thu 22-Feb-07 15:39:23

Hi Eddas - I x-posted with your message about the rash (I took too long to post and hadn't read your update). Very glad your rash is 'only' due to the cream and will go away soon.

Can't believe the furor over the title!

Sexonslightlypuffylegs Thu 22-Feb-07 15:40:40

Liath, lol at all the new thread titles. I am absolutely gobsmacked that there is a whole thread dedicated to it. And I thought I needed to get out more!!

Do you think I should change my chat name, seeing as it contains the offensive word SEX!

AngeG Thu 22-Feb-07 15:41:49

PMSL SOSPL - Think you must change your name right now

MrsGoranVisnjic Thu 22-Feb-07 15:51:51

Message withdrawn

nuttygirl Thu 22-Feb-07 15:52:22

Well I can't remember anything I was going to say!!!

That other thread has made me laugh tho...seems we can't have an opinion cos we're too emotional and pregnant .

Well DH is picking up our new (well new used!) car this evening. Can't wait!!!

liath Thu 22-Feb-07 15:52:46

Due in April - minty sperm - do you spit, swallow or just gag?

Sorry !

CaptainDippy Thu 22-Feb-07 15:54:47

LOL! I like the thread titale about the immaculate conceptions myself - <<<amused smile>>>

MUST go and purchase stuff for Party Bags - someone tell me to bugger off (or something more polite, obviously ....)

nuttygirl Thu 22-Feb-07 15:54:53

Oh look MrsGV who is offended by the word sperm has told US to grow up....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now