Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due in March 2017 - thread #6

(902 Posts)
NameChange30 Sat 07-Jan-17 22:10:26

New thread for the March 2017 club!

We have a stats spreadsheet - please add yourself if you're new or update your info if you've found out the sex and would like to share!

Previous threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

We also have a facebook group - please PM SuperDuperJezebel to be added to it. If you're not sure how to do that, just ask! We're a friendly bunch smile

Carolann8584 Sat 07-Jan-17 22:27:55

Place marking grin

MotherofA Sat 07-Jan-17 22:44:07

I'm here grin

alphabook Sat 07-Jan-17 23:23:34

Popping in to say hello, haven't posted in a while!

Cloeycat Sat 07-Jan-17 23:58:32

Ooo new thread- this might be the one where the babies start arriving?!

HughLauriesStubble Sun 08-Jan-17 08:08:48

Ooh hello shiny new thread grin

LittlePear91 Sun 08-Jan-17 08:36:12

Yay 👏

SuperDuperJezebel Sun 08-Jan-17 08:48:35

If they haven't already Cloey!

Carolann8584 Sun 08-Jan-17 08:51:12

Yay grin 7 weeks of work left grin

Plan is coming together, my DB has lived with us for about 4 years, now we need his room he has found somewhere else to live so my DSSs can have his big room and beany can have the small room. So excited to start sorting rooms out, boys are picking wallpaper today smile

NameChange30 Sun 08-Jan-17 10:19:09

Cloey Yikes, that's a thought! Exciting and a tiny bit scary! grin

Super Has anyone had their baby already? If there was news on FB I would have missed it because I'm not in the group...

Imavinoops Sun 08-Jan-17 10:28:25

Getting back involved with the thread while it's still new!

Hello!

We have officially got everything ready now (proper eager beavers), although it seems to have sent DP into a panic now! Tut! grin
Two months yesterday will be our due date, it's crazy!!
If anyone has had their baby already then that is SUPER exciting!

Carolann8584 Sun 08-Jan-17 13:02:38

Has anybody had their LOs yet?

I know a few have your c-section dates? Very exciting grin

Cloeycat Sun 08-Jan-17 14:18:43

I'm 33 weeks this week and can't quite get my head around that in 3 weeks time I'll be considered full term but it could still be 9 weeks till I meet baby! So excited to meet her.

Cloeycat Sun 08-Jan-17 14:23:36

Seriously thought I had written a complete message there- baby brain!

I think for sure this thread will have baby's born. How prepared are you all? I feel like we are ready in that we have everything we need now (the basics anyway!) but I know we are in for a massive shock when we actually take a baby home and have to raise it!

MotherofA Sun 08-Jan-17 20:49:19

I feel like I am in last minute panic and need so much , this isn't true in reality but it sure feels it confused
Have DD birthday and two DSC to sort before C section date and that unnerves me too .

MotherofA Sun 08-Jan-17 21:52:29

DSC birthday parties *

Carolann8584 Mon 09-Jan-17 09:19:14

Had a really bad night last night, I started to get Carpal Tunnel early in the 2nd trimester then it went away, now its back and worse than before, kept me awake til about 3:30 this morning then woke at my usual 5:30-6 so knackered today and hand/wrist is aching like made today.

Butterpuff Mon 09-Jan-17 11:26:01

Thanks for the new thread Name

Mother we too have DD's birthday before section date to organize. 8 weeks left today. Eek. We bought the Oyster Max Chassis at the weekend from an ebay seller so are all set to go with a tandem now.

Another hypnobirthing class tonight. Although I'm very stropping with DH so not sure how relaxing it will be.

Its all getting very, very real. Cant wait to meet baby and get my belly back under my own control.

Sorry your feeling rough Carol

HughLauriesStubble Mon 09-Jan-17 14:15:50

That sounds awful carol you poor thing sad

My 2 dcs have birthdays in february too but I can't be doing with the faff of a party this year so it will be a simple invitation of "call around for some cake if you fancy it" to family only blush they'll only be 3 and 2 so hopefully too small to know any better.

Carolann8584 Mon 09-Jan-17 16:48:07

Maybe I am just moody today due to lack of sleep but just had my first unnecessary "Your getting big now aren't you" comment! (like I hadn't noticed my bump getting bigger) So far when anyone notices my bump they have just said how it's coming along nicely etc then follow with how am I feeling which I didn't mind. My reply was simply gave a look then Yep!

Need sleep, I feel for my OH when I get home from work tonight lol.

HughLauriesStubble Mon 09-Jan-17 17:03:09

I've been super moody and emotional the last few days, I think there's a hormone surge around 30-31 weeks. You can use that as your excuse haha smile

BeccaSays Mon 09-Jan-17 18:40:36

Ooh new thread, hi everyone!

MotherofA Mon 09-Jan-17 19:26:25

Another moody here ! Bit of the blues too ! Lots of work to do and really would like to sleep all day !
Yes Hugh you can wangle no parties for ages yet haha . They aren't my favourite thing to organise to say the least !

MotherofA Mon 09-Jan-17 19:27:54

I was 8 weeks Friday butter , not sure what to expect from c section really . Is anyone nervous ? Madness having two children's birthdays one the day after the other hmm x

MotherofA Mon 09-Jan-17 19:43:14

* will be 8 weeks this fri . Don't even know my bloody dates haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now