Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone pregnant and have young toddler

(5 Posts)
Missl90 Tue 13-Dec-16 20:46:55

Hey anyone pregnant and have children under 4 how do you find it xx

ItchyFoot Tue 13-Dec-16 20:48:54

Dd1 is 2.8 and dd2 is 4 weeks old. It was hard as I was always tired and my morning sickness was a bitch. We survived on lots of cbeebies and help from family. Now dd2 is here and dd1 adores her.

Missl90 Tue 13-Dec-16 21:20:06

Hey Hun I have a 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter and I'm 30 weeks pregnant it's so hard sometimes but so worth it so scared havinf 3 :0 xx

ItchyFoot Tue 13-Dec-16 21:31:24

That sounds tough! Congratulations.

sickofTeletubbies Mon 19-Dec-16 10:32:35

Me! 12 weeks with DC2 and have an almost 2 year old. Struggling with sickness and acid reflux. As you can tell by the name we watch far too much Teletubbies to get through the day. Sickness lasted entire pregnancy with DD so I fear I might be in for a bumpy ride. Feel very guilty that I'm not able to give DD the attention she's used to. Not afraid of having a toddler and a newborn, I'm actually very excited to evacuate baby so I can feel normal again and enjoy being a mother again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now