Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

May 2017 #4

(993 Posts)
WishIWasSleeping Sun 13-Nov-16 16:39:30

Oh, obviously I do know how! grin

Sonnet18 Sun 13-Nov-16 16:45:30

Works! Well done!

teainbed Sun 13-Nov-16 16:50:40

Thank you. flowers

lucieloos Sun 13-Nov-16 16:51:04

Thanks wish!

WishIWasSleeping Sun 13-Nov-16 16:59:10

That's made me feel not totally useless after my shitty day. smile
brewand cake for everyone!

FoxMulder Sun 13-Nov-16 17:15:00

1004 grin

RasperryInAMelon Sun 13-Nov-16 17:41:02

Well done Wish! Literally sitting down to brewcake now smile

MissMooMoo Sun 13-Nov-16 18:04:08

Place marking

Rabbitykins55 Sun 13-Nov-16 18:16:18

Wow a new thread already! smile

PeachIcedT Sun 13-Nov-16 18:19:32

Thanks for the new thread! Already tucked into my defrosted wedding cake mmmm and undone the button on my jeans. It was worth it.

Adventuregame Sun 13-Nov-16 18:34:48

Thread 4 - Bumps and Beyond......

Adventuregame Sun 13-Nov-16 18:36:06

So I went to pregnancy yoga today and loved it !!! Felt so nice to be stretching and moving when you sit at a desk all week. Also another new lady there today at the same number of weeks as me so we swapped numbers ! My first real life 'bump buddy' !

Adventuregame Sun 13-Nov-16 18:36:52

Go for the 24th girls on the London meet and I'll join the next one !

newbieho Sun 13-Nov-16 19:09:32

Adventure see u next time!

Peach did u say cake? And then she went searching for an ice cream (no cake at home)

EsmesBees Sun 13-Nov-16 19:10:27

Thanks for the new thread x

growcookeat Sun 13-Nov-16 20:05:45

A new thread already?! Wow we are a bunch of chatter boxes!

Lovely that you ladies can meet up. I've just had a friend tell me she's pg - a month behind me apparently so we can be bump buddies in rl!

Anyone else doing yoga? I really feel like I need to do something as lack of exercise is making me feel rubbish. My nearest places are a bit of a drive though so wondering if it's worth it? Anyone know of any other options? Low impact exercise classes? I hate swimming so that's out for me.

talulahbelle Sun 13-Nov-16 20:13:36

13+4 here.
Stilll sick an not much energy. But I've just felt the first tiny flutter of movement. Amazing feeling!

jennymac31 Sun 13-Nov-16 20:18:08

Evening ladies. Great to see a new thread has started.
Feeling rubbish today. Been sick this afternoon and am struggling to force myself to eat any food. Dh seems to be annoyed with me because I haven't been eating the healthiest meals of late so suspects the sickness is self-inflicted!
Got harmony test tomorrow and trying not to think about it, after I received a call to say baby is at high risk for downs. fx!

Sonnet18 Sun 13-Nov-16 20:29:00

grow I did a pregnancy yoga DVD last time I was pregnant, which I'm planning on looking out this week. I also went to gym classes but not sure I can get to as many this time as DD takes up a lot of my time!

coxsorangepippin Sun 13-Nov-16 20:31:27

Hi there. I'm new here, just joined. We're expecting our first in mid May (16-19 ish). Had a scan and saw it wriggling.

Adventuregame Sun 13-Nov-16 20:31:57

jennymac good luck for harmony test xx

4sacharm Sun 13-Nov-16 20:35:26

Hey everyone, when does this tiredness pass? This is baby number four and I remember it usually passed by time I reached the second trimester.

Am awaiting the harmony results as well, probably Tuesday am so anxious you could peel me off the ceiling! X

hexagon01 Sun 13-Nov-16 20:36:57

Hi everyone! I've been reading the last thread but finally feels real enough to join, at 15 weeks tomorrow with my first smile waves

I started pregnancy yoga this week and I'm really looking forward to going back. Felt so good to move, after going from doing quite a lot of exercise to pretty much nothing because I felt so rubbish in the first trimester. The instructor kept mentioning things that would be good for labour which made me feel like I could be slightly more in control of the situation (I mean, almost certainly everything'll fly out of the window at that point, but good for my anxiety right now).

CinnamonTwist Sun 13-Nov-16 20:45:21

Thanks for the new thread wish, I can barely keep up with you chatty bunch grin
I managed to get sunburnt yesterday (I'm on holiday) super annoying when I've been so careful with the suncream until that point... seem to remember you're supposed to be extra careful to avoid sunburn when pregnant but can't remember why??

coxsorangepippin Sun 13-Nov-16 21:21:56

Ooh - does anyone have advice/suggestions on snacks to carry round? I find I'm fine then suddenly ravenous - no peckish stage in between! I think I need something non-squishable I can keep in my bag so that the answer isn't always a mars bar from the vending machine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now