Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

EDD June 2017 3

(985 Posts)
Masweetpea1 Thu 03-Nov-16 11:35:17

Starting a new thread for us x

MissisBee Thu 03-Nov-16 11:44:27

Wow, new thread already!
Nausea made a dramatic reappearance yesterday after nearly a week, barfed for the first time last night. Knackered. And of course, today in work is the day I'm being presented with all sorts of bodily fluids samples that normally wouldn't bother me.
7+3

annakd1234 Thu 03-Nov-16 11:55:39

Hello again!
My nausea is dreadful, I'm on holiday and have spent the last 2 days either in bed or with my head down the toilet, poor dp!

Mooseville Thu 03-Nov-16 11:57:26

Thanks!!!!

I too am feeling rough again today after a few days of normality! Woke up st 4am with awful stomach pains so was panicking, but I think it's more a dodgy tummy in the light of day! Everything is always worse in the night!

Told my manager yesterday and he was really nice. Was supportive about removing me from the physical course I was on next week - just don't know how I'm going to explain it to the rest of the staff without giving anything away!!

Mooseville Thu 03-Nov-16 11:59:44

Oops 9+3!

lamafarmer Thu 03-Nov-16 12:00:42

Hi again!

Nausea is better today but boobs VERY painful.

Can't shower face on because the shower catches my nipples and it hurts!

Plus I keep getting stinging pains in both of them when walking.

They're a modest C cup but they F-ing hurt today sad

lamafarmer Thu 03-Nov-16 12:01:28

Double oops 6+5

babyand Thu 03-Nov-16 12:08:57

Really REALLY struggling with the nausea and my 15 month old. I feel so guilty as I'm useless at the moment. 6+6

peaceloveandbiscuits Thu 03-Nov-16 12:29:00

Don't feel guilty babyand. Embrace CBeebies.

haveacupoftea Thu 03-Nov-16 12:34:04

Sorry for all those who are suffering! I have mildly sore boobs and what I think is round ligament pain. A bit of stabby lightning pain very down low on my right side. And knackered too. But otherwise feeling good grin

9+1

Sundaygal Thu 03-Nov-16 12:43:27

Spreadsheet

HazyHazyJeans Thu 03-Nov-16 13:03:00

Just marking my place smile

Dontstepinthecowpat Thu 03-Nov-16 13:07:41

Hi all, can't believe this is the third thread! I will post more regularly once I have my early scan out of the way on Friday. My jacket is too tight so I going into town to buy a bigger one, no maternity clothes yet but feel they won't be far away, need to invest in a non wired bra soon. Nausea is awful here, DD had garlic bread at nursery yesterday and the smell - I struggled to keep it together when I picked her up envy

Hope everyone else is getting along fine and appointments and things are starting to arrive!

9 weeks today

Mommytobe2017 Thu 03-Nov-16 13:15:49

I'm here grin

I know that it will come naturally if we end up with a boy or girl.

Isn't there an old wives tale that says if you're really sick it's a boy?

I think I keep going past being hungry so I don't want anything to eat. Then I go back to work and I'm starving again!! sad

8+2

Skee Thu 03-Nov-16 13:39:27

Hello all!

Thought my nausea was improving so started planning some running routes etc. So naturally I spent last night hovering no further than 5 feet from the toilet envy

Today is a struggle. Seriously, what's with the sore boobs?! I feel like I've been hit across the chest with a baseball bat!

Pee is still luminous yellow blush

8+3

Skee Thu 03-Nov-16 13:39:51

Thanks for the new thread! smile

Masweetpea1 Thu 03-Nov-16 13:40:23

Thanks Sunday .
mommy , I'd heard it was a girl if you're really sick which was true for me last time.
This time i haven't been nearly as sick but the nausea has been awful. Ah i think a boy this time.
9+3

oliversmummy26 Thu 03-Nov-16 13:42:19

Any ideas on how to make the time go faster?? with my DS I found out at about 8 weeks and I'm now only 6+2, it feels like time is standing still! Booking in next tuesday at 7+0 which gives me something to focus on...but heaven knows how I'll get through to my scan which won't be until mid-December!!

JunebabyT Thu 03-Nov-16 14:14:16

Had my booking in this morning which made it all feel a bit more real. Nothing too concerning flagged up, just slightly high BMI but I was already aware! Was afraid of having high BP but it was perfect so that's a relief.

My midwife has the name I want for a DD - so hopefully she is nice as I don't want to go off the name! grin

10 weeks today. Looking forward to getting my scan date soon.

VeganMama83 Thu 03-Nov-16 14:19:33

No more blood when I wipe so that's good. Booking in this morning. BP and BMI perfect and and happy to be classed as low risk this time and be midwife led. Have to have a one off appt with vbac midwife at hospital as procedure even tho I've had a successful vbac!

Very interesting having bloods taken with two bouncy boys on my lap!

8+3

MumofthreeandBean Thu 03-Nov-16 14:28:16

vegan did you mention the blood to midwife? Glad there's no more, I would seriously poop myself if I saw any xxx

haveacupoftea Thu 03-Nov-16 14:29:26

cowpat i went and got measured the other day for a non wired bra at Bravissimo. My boobs feel like they're in heaven now! I really want to get maternity jeans soon, my usual jeans are so uncomfortable.

9+1

VeganMama83 Thu 03-Nov-16 14:37:49

Completely forgot that and something else I meant to ask. Phoned her after and she said to keep an eye but the amount wasn't a concern. It seemed to come from near the vulva so I'm guessing it's the super frequent toilet trips and the fact DH picked up cheaper than usual loo roll! Haven't had any cramps or anything

Dragon5000 Thu 03-Nov-16 16:02:25

Marking my place! Yaaaay for new thread i can type it in!
How the hell do i change my thread from showing 1000 posts at a time? That's what kills it.

So tired and have to go to a firework display tonight with ds and my foster Bro.
10+1

Sixisthemagicnumber Thu 03-Nov-16 16:46:59

Just marking my place so that I can find the thread smile

7+2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now