Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Breastmilk storage

(4 Posts)
Toobz7 Tue 13-Sep-16 00:46:26

Hi everyone,
I m a first time mum few days ago .i have some questions related to breastmilk ,if i pump it out in bottle so for how long can i put in room n in wot temp?
If using bottle to feed breastmilk to my baby is it gona be problem for colic?
I strted doing last night because my baby was taking milk from one side of breast n my other was getting big n hard ,so i ask my mw she pump n thn try to gve baby .
I felt easy n good for my baby to feed him from store milk that satisfies his hunger n makes him sleepy comfy .
Please let me know about time n temp of storing milk in bottle at room /fridge one after cooling?
Thanks all
Waiting for ur response

Popskipiekin Tue 13-Sep-16 10:18:28

I was always told the 3 - 3 - 3 rule though I'm not sure if this is old-fashioned advice now: that breastmilk can keep for 3 hours at room temperature, 3 days in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer.

Toobz7 Fri 16-Sep-16 09:47:57

Thank u soo mch smile

Toobz7 Fri 23-Sep-16 14:47:59

Hi everyone,
I have a tommee tippe video monitor n my parent unit lcd keeps on off ,they say to charge it 12hrs bfre use i hav already did but still keep on doing .have to keep on charge while use but thn he its helpfull fr monitrng baby every where in house while parent unit needs to be connected on charge ??
Any idea abt it ?
Thnx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now