Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early nausea

(5 Posts)
Ilovetea82 Fri 01-Jul-16 13:58:26

Hi, I'm about 4 weeks, according to various calculators, with second baby.
I really don't remember having such intense nausea (not actually been sick but feel like if I were I would never stop) so early last time.
Is this normal ?? sad

ahsan Sat 16-Jul-16 22:17:46

Yes maybe make a doctor or speak to your midwife if your concerned.

Jones1980 Mon 08-Aug-16 17:27:37

Omg I'm 6 weeks on Friday I've been feeling sick from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed to top it off I have been having dizziness aswell is this normal it's my first and I work 8 and half hours feeling terrible

drinkyourmilk Mon 15-Aug-16 11:22:35

I had this for the first 2 weeks (between 4-6 weeks), then it's just stopped. I still feel queasy, and have vomited a couple of times - but it's no where near as bad as it was at first. I've just got a singleton too- just incase people start mentioning twins!

T0ddlerSlave Fri 19-Aug-16 14:59:47

I'm about 4 weeks with my second and the nausea was the first sign prompting me to do a test. I had quite bad morning sickness until 15 weeks with my first, so expect to be similar this time around.

Perfectly normal I'm afraid. Eating at least every 2 hours should help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now