We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2016 babies... 2nd trimester in sight

(998 Posts)
becciandbump Tue 31-May-16 21:09:40

Not sure how to post the link but having a go guys

HannahJH Tue 31-May-16 21:15:34

Well done!! Found you ok!!

So sorry Watermelon2016 to hear your devastating news xx

SouthDownsSunshine Tue 31-May-16 21:21:13

Yay new thread smile

StubbleTurnips Tue 31-May-16 21:21:29

Checking in.

Theaks Tue 31-May-16 21:21:37

smile

becciandbump Tue 31-May-16 21:21:38

hannah our scans are both next Tuesday I'll be thinking of you! My sister is a Hannah x

ElodieS Tue 31-May-16 21:25:07

Checking in as well. E x

Nuttypops Tue 31-May-16 21:28:46

Checking in!

HannahJH Tue 31-May-16 21:31:44

Mine is Wednesday :'( very nervous!! Our parents don't know yet and it'd be their first grandchild, really hope we get to give them the exciting news!!

lilydaisyrose Tue 31-May-16 21:32:30

3 threads! Here's the links to the previous 2 December 2016 threads for posterity!

Thread one - 21/3/16
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2597324-December-2016-Babies

Thread two - from 25/4/16
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2622412-Morning-sickness-and-first-scan-anticipation-its-the-December-2016-babies

readingrainbow Tue 31-May-16 21:37:34

Checking in. smile

excitedmummytob Tue 31-May-16 21:44:04

Another thread...it's very busy around here Xsmilesmile

weechops Tue 31-May-16 21:52:29

Checking in too and now signing out as I'm shattered 😴 Night night all

ElectraJane84 Tue 31-May-16 21:55:03

becci you sound like me! I often accidentally click 'buy' on things haha! I'm sooo tempted with a Doppler too, but like you say do they reduce or add to anxiety?? I can't believe some of you are feeling flutters already - must be so lovely! How far along are those who felt babies move?
Will be thinking you tomorrow afternoon barking hope both of us get some sleep tonight confused x

lovewatchingrainfall Tue 31-May-16 21:57:26

I have been following you all since I found out at 5 weeks and I am now 11+5. They have moved my dates so much I am not actually sure of my EDD I have my 12week scan on the 7th and I am really scared.

Hope you don't mind me joining you all. I have thought about writing before but then I delete before I post:
This will be my second child however I suffered two very nasty MC before my DD was born she is now 3 and still does not sleep more then 5 hours a night not even in one go. One very tired person.

I have had very bad nausea but that seems to have gone this week yay. Not had sore boobs or anything.
Only person who knows is my DH and we are not telling anyone else till the 20week scan if we can hold out that long.

Sorry about the long post. Hope you are all okay.
Sorry about all the MC and MCC flowersflowersflowers

TipBoov Tue 31-May-16 21:58:47

Checking in on he new thread.

My 12 weeks scan is this week, on Friday - I'll be 13+3. They tried to rearrange it to next week, but I'd be 14+1 so I had to push to keep it this week.

I notified my midwife at 5 weeks, it seems ridiculous that it takes so long!

DartmoorDoughnut Tue 31-May-16 22:04:52

Just marking my place!

The only thing I would say re dopplers is that you can pick up the cord blood flow rather than the heart beat so if you're at all worried about movement get checked out do not rely on the doppler flowers

NotAClue82 Tue 31-May-16 22:08:05

Hi all! Just checking in on the new thread!

TinySalmon Tue 31-May-16 22:28:21

Just marking place brew

Thisisbonkers Tue 31-May-16 22:32:59

waves

Good luck for those who need it for scans etc.

Word is out now. This shit is getting real shock

FluffyPickleMonster Tue 31-May-16 22:37:36

So sorry to hear your news watermelon, I hope you're getting lots of love from those around you. Thinking of you.

I was prepared for feeling sick, getting fat, being knackered all the time etc but I wasn't prepared for how unbelievably scary this whole thing would be at all. Worrying about every little cramp, checking toilet tissue after peeing, freaking out if I have a day of no symptoms. Why did no one warn me?! I wish I could be sedated until my 12scanconfused

bumbleclat Tue 31-May-16 22:38:09

So sorry Watermelon, Im gutted for you, take care and treat yourself to some time off away somewhere xx

SteffiMuse Tue 31-May-16 22:41:48

Hey everyone...

Sorry to hear you're news watermelon. Get lots of rest...

I'm bleeding really heavy tonight. Passed a clot the size of a fifty pence also. I went for scan tonight (bleeding started just after) so I went back in to be scanned again and she said the bleed is away from the babies.

I just heard heartbeat on my Doppler too. Nice and strong. Just worried now the bleeding doesn't harm my babies.

Another scan booked for Thursday at early unit. Just freaking out a little

LittleBear01 Wed 01-Jun-16 00:51:49

Sorry to hear your news, Watermelon. Very sad, I hope you have lots of real life support.

Steffi: bleeding is so scary, but sounds reassuring that it's away from the babies.

cnchapmanxx Wed 01-Jun-16 04:54:09

Marking my place!

thisisbonkers did you have a good holiday Hun? I've got jet lag hence being wide awake right now!

So sorry for your loss watermelon flowerssad hope your getting rest and got good support around you!

I second everyone else who's scan is literally this week or next mines a week today and is anxious or nervous! I literally have had a meltdown every day for the past week thinking something will be wrong but what will be will be I suppose! Can't keep worrying or crying! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now