Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby number 4 due January anyone similar ? :)

(35 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Apple111 Mon 16-May-16 20:40:43

Hi all,
So I just found out last week that we have baby number 4 due in January. I have 2 teenagers and a 3 year old. We just thought it would be nice to have a sibling for our youngest closer to his age. My teenagers are very close and love the youngest to bits. They are just busy doing their own thing now. So this was very planned. After a mc a few years ago im slightly nervous but fingers crossed this is a sticky bean.
I must admit im a little surprised how uncomfortable my stomach muscles are. I know it's common after a few births but hope this eases.. I'm 5 weeks x

Good luck to any other ladies and H&H 9 months ️xx

Afreshstartplease Mon 16-May-16 21:46:45

Hi apple

I'm expecting DC4 in October

Mine are 3, 6 and 8

I'm 17+6 and have started experiencing Braxton Hicks this week which seems so early!

Apple111 Mon 16-May-16 22:49:06

Hi , 17 weeks smile brilliant , do u plan on finding out pink or blue at your next scan? My oh would rather not. I can remember having b / hicks really early last time but I think we are more in tune with them with having other pregnancies. I'd probably just mention it to my midwife anyway. X

sjj257 Wed 18-May-16 19:11:13

Hi, I'm 4+1 with baby number 3 xxx My children are 8 and 9 x

Lmc1978 Wed 18-May-16 19:20:39

Hi there, Im 11 weeks with my 4th. I have a 7 yr old, 5 yr old and 3 yr old. Due in early December and quite nervous as I feel so exhausted already never mind with a newborn in the picture! And also starting to feel very 'pregnant'!

EllenDegenerate Wed 18-May-16 21:50:06

Hi OP and everybody else smile

I'm 11 weeks with baby number five, other DC are 10,7,4 and 2.5.
I'm exhausted and gaining lots of weight blush
Food is the only thing that stops my nausea.

Good luck to all growing families

Apple111 Thu 19-May-16 00:15:35

Hi ladies great to see a few of us expanding our families 😄.. I have moments through day feeling really exhausted at the min but u just get on with it with having others ha x and also get times when im starving !! Not s good time to go shopping lol as I fill my basket ha..be nice to keep each other sane through next few months !! ️Xxx has anyone heard of people going slimming world whilst pregnant , ive heard u can, I'm considering it.. Just to keep
Healthy and not put too much weight on x

BeauticianNotMagician81 Thu 19-May-16 07:09:43

Hi I'm 33 weeks with ds4. I have an 11,10 and 3 year old. I'm excited but nervous. DH is having the snip after baby is born so this will definitely be our last.

Namenamenamename Thu 19-May-16 18:26:58

I'm 11 weeks with my fourth. My eldest is going to be 18 this year, I also have a 6 and 5 year old.
Lmc1978, I'm also due in early Dec and was born in '78.
I can't believe how much more pregnant I feel this early in comparison to previous pregnancies.

septembersunshine Thu 19-May-16 18:42:19

I'm 24 weeks with my 4th. My other DC are 9, 7 and 6. Very much wanted baby. I am getting asked if this baby was planned a lot which is annoying me a little bit! I was thinking, surely I can't be the only mother or four in the world!

Jodie1982 Thu 19-May-16 19:41:29

Congrats ladies.
I found out last Saturday i'm expecting no.6!! My youngest is 15mths, and I watch him as he's just started toddling about thinking excitedly that I'll b watching a moment like it again soon. Just not looking forward to the SPD again.

Looiloo79 Thu 19-May-16 21:00:57

I'm 11 weeks with no.4. Got dd18, ds15 and dd5! Can't believe I'm doing it all over again - never thought I would have another but now it's real I'm excited about it. Nervous about telling everyone. I'll get the usual responses of "gosh you must be mental to start again" "can't believe you have one off to uni and your having another" heard them all!! Good luck to you all too. Exciting times smile

firawla Thu 19-May-16 22:02:21

I'm 10 weeks with dc4, due in Dec. Already have 3 dses age 7, 6 and 4. I'm one of 4 myself so had always had 4 in mind for my ideal number of kids! Feeling okay so far, luckily not too sick just a bit tired

Apple111 Thu 19-May-16 22:13:34

Wow loads of mummies haha...I know what u mean loolioo79 ..Im dreading the " are you mad comments !! Starting again.. i love being a mummy and ive got a good career so made no difference.. I'll def be part time after this one for a while, both me and oh have both said we feel we appreciate our youngest so much more than we did without older ones..we were much younger haha x

Afreshstartplease Thu 19-May-16 22:18:39

We found out at 16 weeks baby is a boy so we will have 3 Boys and a girl

Now 18 weeks
Eating everything in sight
Struggling with spd
And exhausted

tiredmumrighthere Thu 19-May-16 22:29:13

Hi ladies smile

I'm 14+3 and this is my 5th child and I'm due nov.
My others are 14,13,11 and 2!

I've had a lot of the "was it planned" "are you mad" comments lol it was very much planned! We always new we'd have another to go with the youngest, because we didn't want her to grow up like an only child because the others are all much older!

It's been so hard this time round, I've suffered with awful Ms and I don't want to speak to soon and jinx myself, but I've not felt sick since Sunday, so hoping I'm over that now! Fingers crossed, but as we all know once we get over one hurdle there's something else around the corner shock and I'm just waiting for the spd to make its ugly appearance!! X

Apple111 Fri 20-May-16 12:21:18

Hi ladies it's nice to hear im not the only one dreading the " was it planned !"
My gp had arranged for me to go for an ultra b4 I found out I had Bfp as I as getting quite a lot of stomach cramps. With mc history think she was just checking everytying was ok with lining of womb as I normally catch straight away but it took a few months this tine. I've just got date through but wondering now if I should still go anyway. I'll be 8+5..

Namenamenamename Sat 21-May-16 20:17:27

Apple111, can you get a referral to the EPU instead for an early scan. I had one at 7 weeks due to previous MC's?

Apple111 Sat 21-May-16 20:20:48

Yes thank for that , I discussed that with my gp yesterday, I'm not even registered with a midwife yet so going to do that Monday, gp said she might arrange an early scan.

Surf25 Sat 21-May-16 21:45:10

Hello all, just found out we are also expecting dc4 in January and was nice to stumble across this thread! Have dd 6 and 5 and ds 1 and very excited about expecting another wee one! Nervous about telling work but have a few weeks to try and keep it a secret before then...no sickness really yet which is odd as previous three times was pretty sick, but perhaps was a wee bit further on. Brain is mush, can hardly remember!!!

AuntieStella Sat 21-May-16 21:53:16

There's a January babies pregnancy chat thread already well underway in the topic (separate vp because of sheer volume that would otherwise swamp out questions about pregnancy)

It's here:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2626435-January-2017-babies

Joshuaseb Sat 21-May-16 22:02:42

Congratulations to you all!! I have 6 children! My oldest was 30 yesterday although it doesn't seem two minutes since he was born. Only 15 months between my youngest who are just 17 and nearly 16. It's the best thing we ever did having 6. The older 4 get on do well now. Also have 2 grandchildren from daughter number 2. They are also fab. Lots of children is hard work but so worth it

Annabrooke90 Sun 22-May-16 07:26:22

Hi smile

I am 24+3 with my 5th baby. My four are 7,5,2 and 13 months. They are all little boys, this baby is a girl.

Still a secret, because I am dreading people's reactions, have to tell people soon though.

Congratulations, having four is brilliant.

Sophilicious Sun 22-May-16 11:15:17

Hello! I just found out this week that I am expecting number 4 in January! Already have 3 DD's, 9, 7 and 4. I don't have many symptoms yet, just slightly sore boobs. It's an exciting time 😊

Apple111 Wed 25-May-16 22:23:54

Congrats ladies , def an exciting time ️xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now