Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

June #9, The ABSOLUTELY FINAL stretch! The one where the little ones start arriving. Here's to sleepless nights and lots of cuddles.

(987 Posts)
nehagarg Sun 01-May-16 18:29:20

Will we make it to the end of this one with all the babies here? smile

Here is the latest one people.

And a link to the stats.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTx71GeTR-ilVPTpIhNhutAwZPqNyYNEyIDwO80PmKQ/edit#gid=0

Enjoy!

emma85x Sun 01-May-16 18:59:06

Thanks nehagarg smile

strawberrypenguin Sun 01-May-16 19:02:03

Thanks nehagarg smile are you all ready for next week? Seems so soon!

DH was telling me this morning that it's suddenly hit him how close it is as he's just had 'June' in his head. (I panicked him a little last night with back ache and a lot of braxton hicks!)

iamdivergent Sun 01-May-16 19:04:26

Just marking my place. Thanks for the new thread nehagarg

cautiousoptimist1 Sun 01-May-16 19:08:15

Thanks nehagarg

Eastend2015 Sun 01-May-16 19:10:03

Thanks Nehagarg, next week?! OMG!!

dollydaydream84 Sun 01-May-16 19:16:08

I think i will make it to the next thread! Not due until end of June and if I have VBAC it could be 2nd week July before I get induced :/

Torfhinn Sun 01-May-16 19:39:26

Thanks for the thread Nehagarg, can't believe you'll have your baby in your arms so soon!

Great list Mindful, I can tick most of that off at 35 weeks smile

mrsmugoo Sun 01-May-16 19:45:00

All getting so close!!

Potkettleblack2 Sun 01-May-16 20:50:58

Getting very close now! We're sitting here trying to work out the logistics of who will look after DS when d-day comes!

MadrigalElectromotive Sun 01-May-16 21:02:27

It's exciting and nerve wracking in equal measure how close we all are!

MollieRos Sun 01-May-16 21:07:56

Thank you nehagarg! And amazing that you'll get to meet your baby so soon!

nehagarg Sun 01-May-16 21:09:17

Not even remotely ready! The whole idea of a baby next week feels so scary! I am sooo not ready. Whatever made me think I was ready for a baby? shock

JellyBaby26 Sun 01-May-16 21:11:54

Thanks Nehagarg (my phone knows how to spell your mn name dispute failing to spell standard words in the English dictionary )

I'm having g waves of it sinking in but mainly I'm not really thinking about having another baby. Going to be a massive shock as I'm just getting used to full nights sleep again.

However I feel like a whale now and have really started to pile on the pounds !

bikingintherain Sun 01-May-16 21:15:12

Place marking. 😀 I'll be so happy if I pop this thread, but I've still got 5 weeks until due date, so I'm not holding my breath!

MollieRos Sun 01-May-16 21:39:29

nehagarg I'm sure we'll never feel ready- the whole thing is just so surreal!

We visited friends and their brand new baby today, I was kind of worried that I didn't feel even a flicker of broodiness meeting the baby. I've never really been particularly into babies, and when I visit friends who've just had them I'm always far more interested to catch up with them rather than in the baby- babies just aren't that interesting! But I was hoping that now I'm about to have my own I would be a bit more into them... but no. I really hope it'll be different when it's our own.

1Sunnydays Sun 01-May-16 21:45:33

Thanks nehagarg. Good luck for next week smile

nehagarg Sun 01-May-16 22:00:26

Ditto Mollie. I feel exactly the same way. I'll tell you if anything changes in a couple if weeks. smile

Thanks for the luck everyone.

emma85x Sun 01-May-16 22:17:00

Anyone else experiencing a very thick jelly like discharge? I had some yesterday and some today. Could be mucus plug? (No blood so not sure)

JellyBaby26 Sun 01-May-16 22:19:49

Emma me all the time and it's grim because I don't notice until I can feel it when I wipe (way tmi) & have had to start wearing tena constantly.

Oh the joys!

Potkettleblack2 Sun 01-May-16 22:38:04

I've to wear panty liners now all the time as the jelly/mucous-y discharge is constant! But one day last week I had a huge clump and it really gave me a fright. There was no blood but think it must have been some of the plug-but I think it can build up again so nothing to worry about!

emma85x Sun 01-May-16 22:39:23

Thanks for the replies ladies. Another glamorous pregnancy symptom!

bikingintherain Mon 02-May-16 06:23:48

Mollie, I'm still rarely enamoured by other people's babies and I've had two of my own! I wouldn't worry. And I wouldn't worry if you don't even feel that immediate rush with your own child, I know people who have and people who haven't. Sometimes the whole thing is such a shock that it takes a few days for your emotions to catch up!

BabySocks Mon 02-May-16 06:55:06

Woo hoo, it's the final countdown smile

JellyBaby26 Mon 02-May-16 07:45:43

docs.google.com/document/d/1PzNAt4gI5K1Z_tG81eFic-EU1qP3MlrJWsSfGuhAvM4/mobilebasic?pref=2&pli=1

I've popped this on the Facebook group so thought I'd add it here too. It's the list my last bus created. Hope it helps someone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now