Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Exhaustion!!!

(4 Posts)
Nuggy2013 Tue 26-Apr-16 14:05:38

Am 18 weeks pregnant and have 2 year old DD. I can't remember being this exhausted first time round in pregnancy, I barely making it through the day and having a pressurised job isn't helping.

Any advice from wise mumsnetters? Have tried reflexology, which I love but doesn't seem to be having as much effect as it has done with other issues/ailments. Anyone else tried anything that helps??? Desperate for advice!

PerspicaciaTick Tue 26-Apr-16 14:07:38

I found a quiet space at work for a 15min power nap at lunchtimes. It was just barely enough to get me through to bed time.

Nuggy2013 Tue 26-Apr-16 14:09:03

I wish u could nap at work. Currently moving buildings and literally isn't anywhere to go! If I was still in my old building, if have had a choice of secret little hide always for a snooze!!!

PerspicaciaTick Tue 26-Apr-16 14:20:10

Oh no - that's a pain.
How about a high energy snack mid afternoon and maybe try and go to bed at the same time as your DD as often as you can?

flowers The tiredness is truly awful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now