Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Advice on antenatal classes - Overton

(5 Posts)
JaxP Mon 18-Apr-16 15:31:35

Hi there. I am new to mumsnet and am looking for some advice on antenatal classes in or around Overton, Hampshire. Can anyone help? We are new to the area, and new to pregnancy, so any help would be appreciated!

MelB1992 Tue 26-Apr-16 12:50:20

Hi, I'm based in Andover, Hampshire and start NCT classes this evening in Andover, they were quite expensive (£220 ish) so hopefully worth it. Also got an NHS one at Andover Hospital in May, ask your midwife at your 16week appt and she will give you the forms for NHS classes. There will definitely be some in Basingstoke which would be closer to you.

JaxP Tue 26-Apr-16 13:53:06

Thanks very much! I think I will probably go that way - in either Andover or Basingstoke. Good luck tonight!

chelle792 Thu 28-Apr-16 20:45:34

I'm Basingstoke but don't know the answer to your question! I only had my bfp today. I have connections with Overton so wanted to say hi smile

JaxP Fri 06-May-16 06:49:28

Hi Chelle792!
I have signed up for NCT classes in Basingstoke as they were the closest. Not until July though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now