Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 16 thread 3!!

(1000 Posts)
Spottyladybird Sun 17-Apr-16 13:52:17

Wow! Thread number three.

Spottyladybird Sun 17-Apr-16 13:52:37

Terrible nights sleep here too- toddler DD was having bad dreams so kept calling for me, I'd cuddle her for a bit, she'd fall back to sleep and I'd sneak back to bed only for her to call again! Ended up sleeping in her bed with her. Not the best night of sleep!!

CakeAndChocolate Sun 17-Apr-16 14:12:43

Sorry, inadvertently filled up the thread!

fuzzywuzzy Sun 17-Apr-16 14:21:32

marking thread.

Spottty, hope you can have a lazy day today, stick toddler in front of dvd's and eat easy food, and snooze on couch it's allowed sometimes.

bobcat85 Sun 17-Apr-16 14:28:12

Hope you get to rest today Spotty.

Had my scan this afternoon and it's all looking really good. Strong heartbeat and starting to look like a real baby.

Going to try and relax a bit more, I'm 9 weeks 5 days so only 2 weeks and 2 days to go until 12 weeks.

almondbutter Sun 17-Apr-16 14:29:31

Place marking. How many threads d'you reckon we'll have come November?

almondbutter Sun 17-Apr-16 14:30:54

Oh and spotty I hope you and DD can have a nap later and an early bed.

CakeAndChocolate Sun 17-Apr-16 14:35:54

Glad your scan was good bobcat

MoreCakeMoreCake Sun 17-Apr-16 14:39:26

Marking place on new thread

coppergrey Sun 17-Apr-16 14:45:04

A new thread! How exciting.

Got back from my outdoorsy weekend away a few hours ago and I am absolutely exhausted now. It was really lovely though, didn't need to worry about covering up my not-drinking as no one questioned my 'antibiotics for UTI' excuse! And we just took it quite easy, lots of chilling out and eating and wandering around little shops. Lovely stuff!

Hope everyone is ok and having a restful weekend. Especially you, almond - sounds like you need it!

I've got my early reassurance scan tomorrow at 9am and I'm starting to feel very nervous now.

AyeAmarok Sun 17-Apr-16 14:47:17

Thanks for the new thread smile flowers

I had a similar night last night spotty. Yesterday was DD's first birthday and she ate too much sugar and had no naps meaning she found sleep impossible last night. She was awake in bed with me 2-5am. She's now been asleep on me for 2 hours. I need a wee!
Hope everyone is well today!

coppergrey Sun 17-Apr-16 14:49:10

Great news on the scan bob, and hope you can get some rest too, Spotty! x

Pyxie Sun 17-Apr-16 15:35:28

Thanks for the new thread!

Great news on the scan bob, and good luck for yours tomorrow copper, how far along will you be?

I had my booking in appointment on Friday which all went well, got my 12wk scan date for 25th April - can't wait!

Beelzebubble Sun 17-Apr-16 15:45:42

I haven't slept more than 3 hours at a time but last night I slept for 6! And I've just had a nap. I think I took everyone's sleep, sorry!!

Great news bob :D

coppergrey Sun 17-Apr-16 15:57:19

Thanks so much, Pyxie! I'll be 8+3 tomorrow, although wondering if they'll tell me I'm actually only 7+3 based on size (if all is well!) because I don't really have a 28 day cycle so think my dates are a bit out.

Glad you've had plenty of sleep, Beelze!

likeawestern Sun 17-Apr-16 16:39:10

Great news bobcat!

I think everyone needs a nap today. Hope you're bladder held out littlegrey!

StarkyTheDirewolf Sun 17-Apr-16 16:55:22

Place marking!

Starky, 8+3, knackered!
Dh is thinking an early scan might be a good idea.

FuzzyOwl Sun 17-Apr-16 17:14:19

Great news Bob.

Hope tomorrow goes well Copper.

No symptoms other than headaches still and back to being very worried. A week to go until my 12 week scan. I just think that I would be really unlucky to have another missed miscarriage so hopefully my lack of symptoms is just me having an easy pregnancy that I should be enjoying instead of worrying about.

pickledsausage Sun 17-Apr-16 17:34:24

Place marking! Thanks for new thread. Great news bob

fuzzy I feel the same, serious lack of symptoms, even boobs aren't very sore anymore. Also keep telling self I can't be that unlucky again. I've just for home from visiting parents and they're all so excited it would be so hard to let them all down. But trying v hard not to think like that. Am 11 weeks tomo and thats the longest ever so that's something!

Beelzebubble Sun 17-Apr-16 18:32:20

My boobs went from ''OMG DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THEM/GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH, YOUR BREATHING HURTS THEM'' to only mild and occasional discomfort. I have a doppler and found the heartbeat instantly yesterday so I'm hoping that means everything is ok

AyeAmarok Sun 17-Apr-16 18:44:23

I have a doppler

shock

You do?! Can you buy them?

I'm imagining me using this a hundred times a day so maybe it's best you don't tell me where you got it.

Beelzebubble Sun 17-Apr-16 19:06:39

I got it from amazon. It's a medical grade Hi Bebe one. I limit myself to twice a week!

I know many, many people don't agree with them but for me, with my history, the peace of mind is priceless

Just when I thought my symptoms were easing... trying not to breathe in while feeding DD a cheesy crumpet. confused

bobcat85 Sun 17-Apr-16 19:22:30

Thanks everyone, allowing myself to get a bit excited now.

Good luck with the scan copper.

This thread is not accepting new messages.