Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Babies due in November 2016 #2

(1003 Posts)
FuzzyOwl Mon 28-Mar-16 12:27:28

If anyone wants to join the secret Facebook group, just send me a PM with the email address that you use and I will send you a link.

AlbusPercival Mon 28-Mar-16 12:36:25

Thanks for new thread.

Physically I am fine, but feeling very hopeless like it is inevitable I will mc eventually

KitKat1985 Mon 28-Mar-16 13:04:30

Place-marking. Thank you for the new thread Fuzzy.

fuzzywuzzy Mon 28-Mar-16 14:36:12

Place marking too.

FuzzyOwl Mon 28-Mar-16 14:45:33

Oh Albus that is exactly how I feel too. Hopefully both of our fears are wrong.

AlbusPercival Mon 28-Mar-16 14:49:27

I really hope so fuzzu

findingmyfeet12 Mon 28-Mar-16 15:35:51

Place marking

Fedupithink Mon 28-Mar-16 15:53:18

Place marking, thanks Fuzzy

MrsMushrooms Mon 28-Mar-16 16:06:28

Hello, new thread! Thanks Fuzzy!

pitterpatterrain Mon 28-Mar-16 16:08:30

Place marking thanks!

pickledsausage Mon 28-Mar-16 16:11:26

Another place marker! Thanks for the new thread.

Here's the spreadsheet we have with our details on, please everyone feel free to add in yours docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ttMO3RUBPOnQmHdOil9GgSyeEaLRaJE8jMu67TMmbl0/edit?usp=docslist_api

Xx

Starla268 Mon 28-Mar-16 16:12:53

Hi all,
Hugs to those of you having a rough time. I've been feeling lousy the last few days with extreme tiredness (not helped by a second round of cold/flu) and nausea. Struggling to do anything much at all. DH not being overly understanding, not sure he gets quite how exhausted I feel but I guess it is a positive pregnancy symptom so I'm trying to look on the bright side.

Got our early scan booked on Wed so hoping it will all feel a bit more real then.

Canters15 Mon 28-Mar-16 16:59:15

A third who is convinced of MC. Dh had a long chat with the in laws earlier about when they come to visit after the birth and in laws said they'd wait until I was confident with the baby....I was like what baby? Seems crazy that there might be a baby at the end of this- I just feel like I have a virus or something.

likeawestern Mon 28-Mar-16 17:27:10

Place marking

KateMossIsMyQueen Mon 28-Mar-16 18:05:54

Place marking! DM is down today, she had a sulk when I explained she couldn't just pick two random, changing days each week to have the baby cs nurseries don't work like that, and also because I didn't fancy committing a plan 18 months ahead of when we actually need it. She's been sat knitting all afternoon bless her grin

JoMalones Mon 28-Mar-16 18:24:44

Another place marking. Got my second lot of bloods tomorrow so will hopefully find out if this pregnancy is continuing or not. I've got cramps on and off for a week now, not really painful but uncomfortable, has anyone else got this?

FuzzyOwl Mon 28-Mar-16 19:31:25

I have the midwife tomorrow and am going to ask for blood tests to see if my levels are increasing instead of a scan. Have to see what she says.

Really hope all our fears are unfounded but I think reality often gets in the way!

H0p3 Mon 28-Mar-16 20:22:12

Jo I've had really uncomfortable AF like cramps the whole way through. They've been on and off and some days worse than others but mostly there. Since my little stay in hospital this weekend I've beentaking paracetamol as they were giving me that and codeine whilst I was in. Obviously I've stopped the codeiene but the paracetamol gives me a little break from the cramps and therefore from the anxiety so feels beneficial to take it and everything I've read and been told says it's safe. I hope your bloods tell you something positive.

And to everyone else struggling I hope you all get good news/start to feel better. This is one hell of a rollercoaster.

ChatEnOeuf Mon 28-Mar-16 20:24:14

Placemarking. Hopefully, I'll be able to book an early scan tomorrow, and I'll start feeling a little more confident. Who knows how long that will last, but every little will help!

FuzzyOwl Mon 28-Mar-16 20:31:36

I really hope a little someone is making their presence known for you Chat and the nausea eases. Hope you get to book your scan and all goes well.

Thinking of you tomorrow Jo. Hope your cramps and also H0p's ease soon. I am still getting intermittent cramps although less so now.

Place marking too! Sorry so many of you are having such tough times. I keep worrying something's going to go wrong too. It's a horrid feeling. Midwife on Wed. Hoping for an early scan as I have no real lmp date as I've not had a proper period since DD was born so I assume they'll want to do one to see how far along I am I'll keep pretending I don't know when I ovd!

JadeT2 Mon 28-Mar-16 21:24:53

I'm also place marking! My early scan is at 8 weeks on Saturday, it's only £40 in my area so well worth it following a previous mc for me.

Still feeling nauseous/hungry most of the time. I work 45-48 hours a week in an active job too so unfortunately I can't do much about it. I also keep falling asleep with no warning!

MiniLop Mon 28-Mar-16 21:48:56

Just checking in on the new thread, thanks Fuzzy!
Not much to report from me, I'm 8+4 today, still no symptoms apart from being really tired, but I didn't have any with DS either!
Got my booking in appt on Thursday and not having an early scan so got to wait another 3 weeks to see if everything is ok, it's going so slowly!
Hope everyone else is ok.

FuzzyOwl Mon 28-Mar-16 23:14:00

I was so shattered earlier but haven't been able to sleep and now feel wide awake.

Tartsamazeballs Tue 29-Mar-16 00:12:29

Well as a bit of comic relief I need to own up to just completely sobbing my heart out on my husbands shoulder because he's being too nice. All the poor sod did was laundry and a quick clean of the kitchen. Think my hormones might be all over the place grin

Tomorrow I'm pulling my finger out and changing my docs. Wish me luck.. This sort of thing makes me anxious, I don't know why!! blush

This thread is not accepting new messages.