loader

Talk

Advanced search

July 2016 (6)

(986 Posts)
Cheery1 Sun 07-Feb-16 08:01:29

Hello ladies - here we are on number 6! Let the chat continue! x

Ellizardo Sun 07-Feb-16 08:18:30

Nice one Cheery1 - and may I start it with a really mundane request for your cake woman's name again?! Thanks! x

Cheery1 Sun 07-Feb-16 08:24:22

Yes of course Elizardo! Polly's website is thecakediaries.com link below. Hope you enjoy her delicious recipes. Did you get you results back yet?

thecakediaries.com

Scase1firsttimemum Sun 07-Feb-16 08:29:21

TODAY IS GOING TO DRAG SO MUCH!!!! Im waaaayyy to excitedddddd, 3pm cant come quick enough!!!

Cheery1 Sun 07-Feb-16 08:34:16

Can't wait to hear how it goes Scase!!!! X

Ellizardo Sun 07-Feb-16 08:36:43

Cheery - Thanks! still no results...which is fingers crossed v good news as if I had diabetes they should have called me asap. I don't really trust NHS with results though so will call mw on Monday to double check I'm in the all clear.

Scase - good luck getting through the next few hours! I recommend a) going for a walk and b) researching cots/buggies/nursery stencils/grobags etc online. YOu can waste loads of time doing that..

Cheery1 Sun 07-Feb-16 08:40:57

Oooo yes, fingers and toes crossed Eliz - no news is usually good news. Pol's recipes are great anyway - I mean guilt free cake....what's not to like?!

Cookiesandcoffee Sun 07-Feb-16 08:43:30

New thread smile
So excited for you today scase definitely try and keep busy!! Is there a 'project' you can set yourself or like elliz said go online and have a massive virtual shop (all in the name of research wink)
Sorry you haven't had your results back Eliz... I have come to learn that no news is usually good news, hopefully it's just got held up in the post.
So happy that the sun is finally shining where I am - really does lighten my mood! I'm one of those people who's affected by this time of year/dark/rain I'm sure!

birdandbee Sun 07-Feb-16 08:48:57

Is there a limit to how many posts per thread, hence the new post?

Can remember who asked about pets but I currently have 1 dog next to me with his head against the side of my bump, my other dog is between my feet. Have given up trying to keep them off the bed and this is how we have slept every night for weeks.... Poor partner is relegated to the other side of the bed!
Laying on the sofa - they all pile on, me, with the cat now who too. She likes to lay on top of my bump.

Anyway breakfast is calling, better get out of bed!😋

Scase1firsttimemum Sun 07-Feb-16 08:52:57

I am going work shoe shopping today as I am in desperate need of new ones! Going for a Costa date with my partner afterwards too too fill up my bladder and waste time!!

Vickie360 Sun 07-Feb-16 09:06:25

Congratulations to everyone finding out if it's team pink or blue the 8th of March is soooo far away! Can't wait to hear your news scase have a lovely day

Pinseyboo38 Sun 07-Feb-16 09:09:43

Good luck today Scase, so exciting for you.
I used to love Sunday lie ins but now I'm up at 6, guess I'm just getting prepared lol
Got my anomaly scan tomorrow and then I'm going to look at Parma. I haven't bought a thing yet, have been too scared too.
Happy Sunday everyone xx

IndiansInTheLobby Sun 07-Feb-16 09:21:33

It was me with the pet question. Glad to hear it's not just me who has obsessive pets. When my son was born my dog actually lactated! It was the weirdest slightly creepy thing-I guess she meant well 😀

IndiansInTheLobby Sun 07-Feb-16 09:21:53

Good luck finding out today x

primarynoodle Sun 07-Feb-16 09:39:52

Good luck with the scan smile

Im feeling the strongest wave of utter impatience today! I just dont think i can bare the wait until baby arrives!!

Lucia82 Sun 07-Feb-16 10:14:47

Good luck for scans later ladies.

I'm trying to tick off chores before I go on holiday... have a long list to get through that has as usual been left up to me to get through! I'm imagining all the relaxing film watching on the various planes to get through it!

BeauticianNotMagician81 Sun 07-Feb-16 10:25:33

Thanks for the new thread cheery

I can't believe we are on thread 6 already. Chatty bunch.

Scase good luck with the scan. Do you have any idea what you are having? I think it's interesting to see if predictions are right.

My scan isn't until 24th February it really does feel like forever away. I'm trying to keep busy by clearing out the house ready for moving. I need to sort through ds3s clothes as he's now in size 3-4. I need to put his last size in boxes. However, I'm debating whether to wait until after the scan.

18+2

allthegoodnamesalreadytaken Sun 07-Feb-16 10:47:15

Thanks for setting up the new thread cheery

scase I'm the same. We're currently in frankie and benny's having a mahooosive breakfast and chatting about girls and boys names and that's definitely making the time go faster. As Eli says get out and about and the time will fly by. 1hr and 15 mins till we find out! eeek! so excited grin

mascaraisamust Sun 07-Feb-16 10:54:32

Exciting ladies!! I've been awake since 6 hmm this thirst is driving me mad!

HopesAndDreams15 Sun 07-Feb-16 11:04:38

Allthegoodnames good luck, exciting!!!

BeauticianNotMagician81 Sun 07-Feb-16 11:07:42

Allthegood sorry I didn't realise you were finding out today too. Good luck. It's so exciting smile

Cheery1 Sun 07-Feb-16 11:22:10

No probs! Can't let the chat stop! Bird - there are a max of 40 pages on each thread, hence us being on thread 6!

beautician - my scan is on 23rd so almost scan buddies. It does seem so far away but guess we'll just have to keep ourselves busy. DH rightly pointed out that we're trying to save money so private scan would be a bit extravagant and 2 weeks is not that far away......hmmmmm not feeling convinced of that right now!

Good luck allthegood today too x

Cheery1 Sun 07-Feb-16 11:22:53

18 + 1

BeauticianNotMagician81 Sun 07-Feb-16 11:31:26

Cheery that's how I feel about a private scan they are expensive. It's silly but if I get told it's a boy I won't bother with a private scan but if they say girl I'll need to double check as I don't believe I can have a girl. I'm very tempted by an early scan but I don't think DH will be able to come. He's only available at weekends & I don't want to take the ds's as they will tell everyone & we don't want other people knowing.

BeauticianNotMagician81 Sun 07-Feb-16 12:05:21

For my birthday DH got me a new look voucher. I've just received delivery of my maternity wear order. I ordered size 14. Pre pregnancy I was a 12-14. It all fits but some tops are rather snug already sadsad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now