Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's the calm before the storm (sort of) that is Fantastic February and the March Madness - we did a lot of shagging last summer! We need more JSers on this, our 44th thread!

(1000 Posts)
ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 08:13:55

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 44th grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The 43rd grads thread is HERE

The thread we have graduated from is HERE in its 57th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread HERE
for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

HERE is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates. (Except it's not because I don't know how to link to the stats sheet!)

jellypi3 Sun 17-Jan-16 08:25:15

Yay for the new Fred smile thanks thurs

This will most likely be the one at least me and pret have our babies (and gouda of course if she hasn't popped yet!). Actually makes me a bit sad as well as shutting terrified excited!

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Sun 17-Jan-16 08:38:13

Beauty Fred Thursday! And it's true we do need more recruits soon! Am so excited for the next two months of bebes! And it is snowy in London.

My baby is boxing me like a kangaroo this morning. But as soon as her Daddy or sisters put a hand on the bump she stops! It's like peekaboo! Naughty.

honeysucklejasmine Sun 17-Jan-16 09:39:57

Sky that happens to me too. Sometimes I get DH to touch it to make it stop. wink

Dream Genii, all is forgiven. It's not that you weren't right for me. It's that I wasn't ready for you. <3 You cradled me in your cushiony embrace and I slept beautifully. I love you xxx

We have a pitiful coating of snow. V pretty, I'm sure.

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 09:59:51

Haha, I make DH sit and watch whole programmes with his hand on my belly so he doesn't miss it. They're tricksy little things already aren't they?!

Glad your dream genii is finally onside honey. Good news hear was that DS didnt wake up til actual morning AND the heartburn didn't turn up.

We have zero snow. In fact it's barely even cold.

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 10:00:24

Oh and I think my boobs have had another growth spurt.

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Sun 17-Jan-16 10:10:32

biscuitbiscuit Thursday grin

I has the rib flare. Scared the bejeezus out of DP with my gasping. Took some work to convince him to take the girls to the park anyhow and not ring Triage again. Now snuggled up in a nest of pillows in a deliciously silent home hoping that the wind trapped in my lower half escapes soon... pregnancy is so romantic wnd glam. I am thinking about getting the muumuu out soon for the full effect cakebrewchocolatestar

SecondCupOfTea Sun 17-Jan-16 10:11:36

**** STATS ****

STATS

**** STATS ****

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Sun 17-Jan-16 10:15:59

My new look from here on out...

jellypi3 Sun 17-Jan-16 10:41:19

Those stats are scary!

Baby has got hiccups, and my pelvis is on fire. I can totally sleep through my baby shower right

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 10:55:37

Thank you second smile

Maybe you need a Hogwarts robe Sky?

Yes jelly. Absolutely.
My 'shower' was a surprise (because I didn't really want one so I made no hints etc etc but a few friends turned up all excited anyway) at approx 38 weeks and I was so done with them by the time they left! I think there's sense in having them earlier on in pregnancy.

DS & DH gone out for a few hours HUZZAH

pretzelpieces Sun 17-Jan-16 11:29:05

Thanks for the new fred thurs

Can't believe it's our last grads fred jelly! <sheds a tear> But that means we're getting our babies soon hooray!

la thank you. I needed that reassurance. I just want it to happen now, waiting is not helping anything!

Bad dreams last night so not feeling great today.

honeysucklejasmine Sun 17-Jan-16 11:34:14

Yeah, stats are looking pretty terrifying tbh!

I'm going to have a lazy day packing away my gifts. Might take a while! shock

Jelly enjoy your shower today!

jellypi3 Sun 17-Jan-16 11:39:37

sad hope you are OK pret bad dreams suck.

Oneyorkshirepud Sun 17-Jan-16 11:54:22

Found you! Don't worry Jelly/*Pretz*, you don't have to leave the grads Fred, you can just hang around being glad you are no longer pregnant like meeeeee!

CountryGal4 Sun 17-Jan-16 12:15:59

Oops fell off the last Fred.

Baby shower yesterday. Tea in vintage china and cake and scones etc. was lovely and small and lots of gifts. It made me so grateful of people. On the other hand it made me a bit "shit! They're gonna let me leave me in charge of a human" now properly bricking or about the responsibility ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Pgp and general wonky joints is making me dead tired. That's my summery of the week!

How's everyone else today? Not going silly things and getting off the sofa I hope!

jellypi3 Sun 17-Jan-16 12:24:55

Baby shower central this weekend! I'm just tidying up for mine but taking a break to watch the tudors!

Jelly-baby is having a party in here today. My belly is literally moving from left to right. How she can move I have no idea as there can't be much space left!

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 12:30:23

I am sat on my arse. I just ate a large but fairly healthy lunch. I'm watching the first ep of Ray Donovan messaging my friend.
Gotta take the dog out for a walk at some point.

SockQueen Sun 17-Jan-16 12:32:02

Wow, loads of baby showers this weekend! Hope you all had a lovely time don't tell half of MN you had a baby shower wink

We have a guest staying this weekend, so DH decided to crack out the wine AND caipirinhas last night. I had to pretend to be doing this Dry January bollocks. Also shagged for the first time since BFP, I know it's safe but I was am still terrified!

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 12:40:24

I think some friends are planning to take me out for an afternoon tea at some point.
Tis very awkward and sad because a friend lost her baby in December. I think she wants to try and be normal, but obviously it's so hard for her. I don't want to hurt her, but I also don't want to deliberately not include her.

Whatever happens they are under strict instructions to bring NO GIFTS!
I don't think I have room in my house for the kind of generosity honeys friends show!

honeysucklejasmine Sun 17-Jan-16 12:42:57

Ok, time for some new thread TMI...

For last week or two my discharge (I did say TMI..) has been quite yellow. And thick. If I didn't know better I'd say my fanjo was coming down with a chest infection. However I have absolutely no indication there is anything wrong at all. No itching, no soreness, no other symptoms.

So, is yellow normal?

honeysucklejasmine Sun 17-Jan-16 12:45:52

Thursday I said no gifts too. hmm

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 12:46:21

I can't say it's normal for everyone honey but my foof has upped it's swamp game considerably in the last few weeks. So it's normal for me.
I don't remember if it was the same last time.

KateBeckett Sun 17-Jan-16 12:46:28

sock we still haven't shagged since bfp!! shock I've been feeling too tired and sick until now...

Thanks for the new Fred thurs !

Went to a friends baby shower yesterday, she is due in Feb. It was lovely to see her and our lil gang from uni! Her mum has promised to crochet some things for my bump after the 20w scan, whoo! Love babies in lil woolly things.

Think I felt squidge moving this morning. Weird little pops in my abdomen. Dp thinks it was probably poo hmm he's such a romantic!

ThursdayLastWeek Sun 17-Jan-16 12:47:04

Yeah, I know my friends won't listen to me either.

This thread is not accepting new messages.