Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due Sept 2016 but concerned

(4 Posts)
ASwind81 Sun 10-Jan-16 07:24:58

Hi,
I had a positive pregnancy result on 1st Jan 2016 and based on my dates I'd be due 10th Sept (1st day last period 5th Dec). On Fri I started with some brown discharge, not much but yesterday I had a bit more but nothing during the night and nothing this morning (yet). I did a clear blue digital test and it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks but I would expect it to have moved to 2-3 by now and im sure the more basic tests are getting lighter. I suspect I'll have a miscarriage soon but was just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar?
Many thanks

thisismypassword Sun 10-Jan-16 07:34:01

My clear blue pregnancy tests showed 1-2 weeks when I should have been 2-3. I panicked but read that these tests aren't really accurate at predicting weeks pregnant as everyone's hcg levels vary. I didn't test again after the initial worry to check if it had gone up to 2-3; and I went on to have a successful pregnancy.

They say as long as you don't have painful cramps you're ok. I bled a lot due to cervical erosion not anything to do with baby. Call epu on Monday and get an internal scan.

NorthLady10 Sun 10-Jan-16 08:05:52

Thank you for your advice thisismypassword, I've not told my doctor yet about being pregnant so I call them in the morning and take it from there. Thanks again.

sophied1983 Sun 24-Jan-16 21:40:48

I wouldn't rely on the tests - you'll worry yourself silly. Go and see your doc. I had brown discharge, bit like the last day of your AF but everything was fine on my reassurance scan. I know it's hard but try not to worry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now