Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone for a new Jan 2016 thread?

(7 Posts)
oneconfusedchick Sun 27-Dec-15 18:40:50

I know there is one but it's rarely used nowadays as most people went to Facebook. I am due 26th Jan with baby #2 (although 13 days late with DC 1 so this will probably be a Feb baby!). I was oblique lie at 35 week scan last week, getting a routine appointment on Thursday so will find out then what's happened - the baby is def kicking me more all over now whereas before he was all to my right hand side so maybe he has moved! All the lovely Christmas food I am having is giving me heartburn - I've never had this so is particularly annoying!! How are other Jan/ Feb people doing? Xx

Danielle19 Sat 02-Jan-16 21:43:39

My due date was yesterday (January 1st) FTM im so fed up just crnt wait to meet my little boy labour does not seem to be near at all sad i sore midwife one day before 40 weeks and said she wouldnt give me a sweep till next week because i was 39 weeks and 6 days which was annoying!!!

Stylingwax Sat 02-Jan-16 21:48:03

Hello! I'm due on Tuesday, but baby seems super comfy in there so midwife keeps talking about induction. This is DC2 so I was hoping I'd be on time as DS was a week late!

tinyme135 Sun 03-Jan-16 08:53:43

hey everyone. I'm due a week today and fed up. I had a word with the bump last night and told the LO that he needs to hurry up as mummy is impatient and wants him out xD

hope you all had a good Christmas and new year smile

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Sun 03-Jan-16 12:09:05

Hi all smile I'm due today! Baby number 2, doesn't seem in a hurry to come out anytime soon. Have been having random contractions for a week, some regular but mostly all over the place. Most frustrating!

Dragonflyola Mon 04-Jan-16 11:47:44

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone recommend any forums but mumsnet and netmums to talk to women in their 1st trimester?

xxx

LibertyBelles Mon 25-Jan-16 15:41:27

Don't know if this thread is still active but I'm due today - nothing happening here angry tried to have a sweep but cervix was unfavourable so nothing happened.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now