Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Celebrating Christmas with the arrival of BabyBloom and XmasPud - we're testing our pelvic floors through the festive season, mince pie tasting and turkey stuffing (nudge nudge), it's the JS Grads 43!

(1000 Posts)
ThursdayLastWeek Tue 22-Dec-15 13:44:59

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 43rd grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The 42nd grads thread is HERE

The thread we have graduated from is HERE in its 56th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread HERE
for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

HERE is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates. (Except it's not because I don't know how to link to the stats sheet!)

honeysucklejasmine Tue 22-Dec-15 13:49:09

Thursday you legend! Well done you!

DH would love to give the Turkey a good stuffing but constipation means I think I might split open if we try to fit anything else in there!

There we go. Tone lowered already

Come on Molly!

jellypi3 Tue 22-Dec-15 14:05:04

grin honey you wrong 'n'

goodnessgraciousgoudaoriginal Tue 22-Dec-15 14:18:39

Thanks for the new thread Thursday !!

Peenut Tue 22-Dec-15 14:25:59

Whoop whoop! NEW FRED! Hello Fred.

honeysucklejasmine Tue 22-Dec-15 15:23:23

I guess I'm not cut out for double penetration. sad

honeysucklejasmine Tue 22-Dec-15 15:26:45

Old thread now full. innocent whistle

Oneyorkshirepud Tue 22-Dec-15 15:28:25

Thanks for the thread Thurs and for the extra chillies Pee, both much appreciated!

Excellent Fred filling. I feel a bit sad that this will be my last grads Fred. (Sniff!) Although TBF it had better well bloody be my last Fred! And I will be keeping an eye on you all my specials!

pretzelpieces Tue 22-Dec-15 15:29:16

Thanks for the fred thurs!

Speaking of Mary and Joseph, we're staying in a B&B round the corner from DP's family while we visit and we're only in the bloody converted stable round the back. This can only end well. If I see any shepherds or wise men (that's an oxymoron right?) I'll be most suspicious.

pretzelpieces Tue 22-Dec-15 15:30:43

Aw pud that is sad! Will miss your posts once you're busy with baby pud!

molly I hope you are enjoying baby cuddles right this second!

honeysucklejasmine Tue 22-Dec-15 15:42:32

Aww Pud! You are moving to the next phase - Just Mumming! No more Shagging for you, ha ha wink

KeepTheHope Tue 22-Dec-15 15:50:14

Ah thanks for the new Fred thurs!

I hope baby Molly is here enjoying cuddles now.

Just eaten quite a lot of Brazilian meat, potatoes and salads. It seems to be staying down so far but the hum of nausea is still in the background. Still so much better than yesterday though. I wonder if the flu jab yesterday morning might have contributed to the awful day.

jellypi3 Tue 22-Dec-15 15:55:38

pud there's always number 2 wink

I also hope molly is enjoying snuggles with mini-molly!

Mermaid36 Tue 22-Dec-15 15:56:00

Afternoon! I have been patiently checking for news from Molly

I've spent the day at hospital for one of my sister's routine appointments...did nice Christmas things and gave all the staff a little present that I made with my own fair hands

Still kept schtum about BabyMermaid - got my first MW appointment tomorrow, then we're telling both families on Xmas eve/day....Thank god!

KateBeckett Tue 22-Dec-15 15:57:42

Thanks for the new thread thurs ! I love that 'merry fuckmas' was the last post on the other one!!

Can someone add me to the Facebook group so I can peek at all the festive js babies?!

Eek pud very exciting for you!

Thanks for the lovely comments on the last thread. I will try to join in and not just lurk - will probably do me good to chat to you lovely viroids.

Currently making chilli jam as per Christmas tradition in our house. The kitchen fucking stinks. But at least I can sometimes go in there without puking now! Progress...

honeysucklejasmine Tue 22-Dec-15 16:04:15

Kate PM me the email address you use to log in to Facebook and I shall add you.

Niffertiti Tue 22-Dec-15 16:08:07

Oooh new Fred! But I fear I'm going to have to go to bed without news of baby*Molly*. How will I ever sleep!

Tri I can't actually believe your actual SIL. That isn't ok behaviour no matter what the circs. I'd be off out of there super-quick, no one needs that! All this family Xmas drama is making me quite glad it's just me and DH, even if the festive spirit isn't with us.

Sorry to all those first tri viroids who are suffering MS and scanxiety. At least at this end no-one's offering you booze so I don't have to actually turn it down...,

CarrotPuff Tue 22-Dec-15 16:20:11

LOL Honey.

Thanks for new Fred Thurs!

I hope no updates means Molly is too busy with her new arrival.

Bored at work. Also dreamt tonight I gave birth to baby boy who was weighing 9lb 23oz hmm

MollyBloomYes Tue 22-Dec-15 17:08:49

It's a.....BOY! 9lb 7oz at 39 weeks! Cord was also wrapped three times around neck so very very pleased it was a c section! Wonderful experience, utterly buzzing but very tired. Thanks so much for all the Pom Pom waving everyone, I'll pop a picture up on Facebook in a mo. Laid a lot of ghosts from last birth to rest smilesmilesmile

Discofairypants Tue 22-Dec-15 17:09:57

Congratulations Molly that's amazing news! What a weight too! Enjoy him x

pretzelpieces Tue 22-Dec-15 17:13:40

Congratulations molly that's wonderful!! I'm so glad you got the birth you needed as well. Welcome boybee bloom! fsmile

KeepTheHope Tue 22-Dec-15 17:15:51

Aww congrats Molly! So pleased you had a good experience. Enjoy all your squishy newborn cuddles.

ThursdayLastWeek Tue 22-Dec-15 17:18:45

Oh Molly that's SO wanted I wanted you to say! I hope little man is ok? I'm not ally sure if the ramifications of the cord being wrapped around his neck? sounds quite terrifying though.

Lots and lots of love to you and your whopper of a DS2 grin

jellypi3 Tue 22-Dec-15 17:23:47

Amazing news molly, he's so chubby and gorgeous! So happy for you smile

Thurs I think that the cord wrapping around the neck isn't an issue unless it's really tight so cuts blood flow to the placenta. However after delivery when the baby tries to take their first breath if the cord is wrapped around the neck is can cause issues.

I'm loving this flow of squishy new born pictures. I am sooooo broody!

honeysucklejasmine Tue 22-Dec-15 17:40:15

Awww Molly so glad it was a positive experience for you! He's such a beauty!

This thread is not accepting new messages.