Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

36 weeks due 4th January anyone else near??

(22 Posts)
emmalouise90 Sat 05-Dec-15 18:40:40

4 weeks to go and feeling it now tired with fanny daggers lack of motivation the end is so near!! Anyone else due around the same time??

SpanielPlusToddler Sat 05-Dec-15 19:10:48

Due exactly the same day!! Suddenly this week feeling very tired and heavy. Nearly finished my Christmas prep, cards and shopping finished, tree to go up tomorrow. Think I'll feel better once I know everything is ready, still haven't packed hospital bag either!

cheeseandcrackers Sat 05-Dec-15 20:11:36

Due day before. Hoping the baby stays put until after new year but feeling very uncomfortable. One more week of work :-)

emmalouise90 Sat 05-Dec-15 20:22:18

My tree and decs up DD presents all bought but not wrapped still got lots of Christmas shopping to do but no motivation! I hope baby comes sooner rather than later I want to just chill and make the most of it but I'm hurting when I walk now sad luckily I finished work 2 weeks ago as I had 3 weeks holiday to take x

BadgerFace Sat 05-Dec-15 20:56:09

Me! Due 9 Jan but having a section either 2 or 4 Jan, waiting for the date. First week of mat leave has involved me getting a bad cough and cold, housebound by builders who don't turn up, picking up puking toddler from nursery who was then fine and bouncing off the walls for the 48 hour exclusion policy - I hope next week goes better!!

BadgerFace Sat 05-Dec-15 20:58:13

I am also hoping that the baby comes early as it's DD's 3rd birthday on 5 Jan... Anytime from 27 Dec would be fine by me!

tinyme135 Sat 05-Dec-15 21:29:51

I'm due 10th jan and so tired and want it to end now. back is killing me horrible heartburn and no sleep ugh haha

originalusernamefail Sat 05-Dec-15 21:35:08

Due 8/1/16 and sooo ready for it to be over. Still suffering from HG since week 4 and my 2 year old is missing his mummy!

loveulotslikejellytots Sat 05-Dec-15 21:48:20

I'm due 2nd Jan. I swing between hoping she'll be early and hoping she'll wait until after Christmas. I'd love her here for Christmas but it would make it awkward for DH at work. He's due to work all over Christmas and someone would have to be called in to cover him.

So ideally in the New Year would be good! I have most stuff sorted now though, Christmas presents and cards bought, wrapped and sent. Meals batch cooked and frozen, some baby clothes are washed and put away. I think I've got most of the stuff for my hospital bag but I haven't actually packed it yet! If anything was to happen if be ready but I don't feel quite ready yet though.

I haven't been sleeping great so I'll be glad to be a bit comfier!

emmalouise90 Sun 06-Dec-15 09:15:35

My hospital bag is packed I'm totally ready! My partner has just started a new job and won't be getting paternity sad so over Christmas would be a bonus for me as my mum works at a school and gets school holiday off fingers crossed

SweepTheHalls Sun 06-Dec-15 09:19:13

C section booked 30 th Dec, so ready to get this baby out. 2 more weeks at work, DS1's birthday party, Christmas to get through in the mean time. I am so done with being pregnant!

emmalouise90 Sun 06-Dec-15 09:51:12

My birthday is 30th December smile

Therewasanoldladywho Sun 06-Dec-15 09:53:24

17th December booked for section. I want it out now though, I'm not coping well at all😔

Going to cross fingers and ask for a sweep on Wednesday. Screw the section, I'll push it out instead. I need to not be pregnant anymore.

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Sun 06-Dec-15 16:45:25

I due the 3rd. Dd was late though so not sure if this one will be on time.

Hospital bag packed, tree up, presents wrapped. All ready for baby smile

JennyC520 Sun 06-Dec-15 18:27:19

Due 2nd Jan! 1st baby though, so she's probably gna come later! Hopefully not too latesmile

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 06-Dec-15 18:53:59

Hi emmalouise, hi all,

Would everyone be happy if we moved this thread over to our Ante-natal clubs topic? smile

emmalouise90 Sun 06-Dec-15 19:44:42

Yea sure x

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 06-Dec-15 19:49:06

Great, we're moving it now.

Best of luck, everyone. smile

BadgerFace Mon 07-Dec-15 10:36:32

Okay I definitely need to get on with wrapping presents, getting our tree up and packing hospital bag!

2ManySweets Mon 07-Dec-15 10:47:03

Hello guys

There's been a few January threads created and then fizzled out but this one is gaining momentum if you fancy joining over here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2518954-anyone-else-due-around-January-the-19th?pg=3&order=
If not I'll be watching this thread with a beady eye; I'm 32+3 and quite frankly massive and exhausted already. I have no idea how I'll feel 4 weeks from now!*

*like the world's biggest beach ball I think wink

BadgerFace Fri 11-Dec-15 08:35:19

Did you get your sweep therewasanoldlady?

I still haven't packed my hospital bag but will get on with it today after my midwife check up...

How is everyone feeling?

Ia it a friendly other thread 2Many? I'm always a bit nervous posting on a long running thread!!

2ManySweets Fri 11-Dec-15 09:02:07

Oh yes, seems friendly albeit moving at a glacial pace!

33w today so will be relying on Jan birth chat ever more now over next few weeks! 😳

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now