Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's the dream combo of carbs and couples massagers, welcoming pukey newbies and teffrifying norks, it's GTTs a go go on JS Grads 41!

(1000 Posts)
ThursdayLastWeek Tue 10-Nov-15 08:43:00

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 41st grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The 40th grads thread is HERE

The thread we have graduated from is HERE in its 55th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread HERE
for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

HERE is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates.

pretzelpieces Tue 10-Nov-15 08:48:01

Thanks Thursday! STATS LIST HERE!

honeysucklejasmine Tue 10-Nov-15 09:01:14

Thanks Thursday!

5hell Tue 10-Nov-15 09:23:14

well dont thurs

that stats link took me to an uneditable version pretz so i'v etried again...
STATS (stupid computers!)

jellypi3 Tue 10-Nov-15 09:26:27

Thanks thurs smile

KateBeckett Tue 10-Nov-15 09:30:23

Thanks Thurs flowers

ThursdayLastWeek Tue 10-Nov-15 09:43:40

Those blummin' stats are a thing of terror to me now - how did I end up so far up?!

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Tue 10-Nov-15 11:30:38

Thanks Thursday! Excellent Fred title. I am so chuffed couples massager made it! grinstarcake

FeatheredTail Tue 10-Nov-15 13:12:03

Thanks Thurs!

Pud - I second (or third or whatever) what others have said: M&S Christmas food. NOM. A turkey crown might seem expensive for two, but you can have turkey and stuffing sarnies the next day (which in my opinion, if the best way to eat it). The rest will be inexpensive and easy (microwavable or just bung in oven style). Pretty jealous of your chilled Christmas!

Back to both feeling like and eating moderate-crap. Bleurgh. I haven't had a single sick day this year and am just. so. tempted.....

KateBeckett Tue 10-Nov-15 13:33:01

This pukey newbie is feeling a bit better (mentally) . Have been to the docs today, and been given some tablets, told to take a few days off work and struck orders to go back if what I've been given doesn't work smile doctor was lovely, and I'm even going to try to eat foods today!

Fuck knows what I'm going to tell work though...

Niffertiti Tue 10-Nov-15 13:38:01

Place marking! Holy fuck I'm 9th on that stats list! DH and all baby-related belongings still NOT in the right country...

SecondCupOfTea Tue 10-Nov-15 16:55:22

I got my wires crossed on the last page of the previous Fred. Everyone was talking about swamp foof, then 5hell apparently mentions that she hasn't got that, but she has got dry salty crackers I was thinking that I'm not having too much discharge, but even I wouldn't describe my undies in such a manner blush Had to read back to see I'd missed the chat about MS hmm

TriJo Tue 10-Nov-15 16:59:13

I'd love to do a Christmas here with just my DH and a pile of M&S food. Unfortunately I have to fly Ryanair back to Ireland at 27 weeks pregnant. Fuck everything about that, they are bad enough at the best of times. Have told DH that this is the one time that we are absolutely paying out for priority boarding...

oneyorkshirepud Tue 10-Nov-15 16:59:42

Ooh interesting thoughts on the M&S Xmas front ladies. I am a bit if a processed food snob (soz) and never buy ready meals but it does seem like a sensible solution in this situation! My family are all chefs though and will totally judge me newborn baby or not ha ha! We have a different theme each Xmas; French, Australian (Yes there was a bbq), Spanish, Indian etc. And it is amazing. I think M&S theme will fit in nicely!

Glad baby is kicking Jelly, do call your mw if it stays quiet though.

Glad your doctor was helpful Kate. Now put your feet up and eat carbs.

How upduffed are you Pee? Brown discharge shouldn't be a massive issue. I had a week long breakthrough bleed when I should have had my period, luckily I didn't know I was upduffed at that point so I didn't worry. Lots and lots of ladies have bleeding in early pregnancy so I would try to relax if you can.

CarrotPuff Tue 10-Nov-15 17:20:39

Pee if it stopped I wouldn't worry.

pud your family will judge you on lots of things when baby is here. I would tell them all to bugger off (nicely) and do what you want!

TinyCarrot moving loads today. I think it's finally starting to sink in I'm having a baby soon. I'm starting to panic a bit... confused

Peenut Tue 10-Nov-15 17:36:04

Thanks, generally freaking out about everything so should calm down a bit –ah yes Pudyou did tell me about your rogue fake period! I'll just ask the midiwfe about it on Thurs when I go for first appointment. (Only 5 weeks so all mentally new to me!)

Kate tell work you've got a pukey bug off the kids at school! You are a teacher right? Hopefully the tablets help you.

TriJo Oh no, the Ryanair bus back home. There's always the 'we landed on time!' fanfare tune to look forward to!

CountryGal4 Tue 10-Nov-15 17:37:48

March madness lot? Have babies recently migrated? Reason I ask is bump is really hard above my belly button now and ribs are not happy! Also have developed a cold. Woe is me!!!

jellypi3 Tue 10-Nov-15 17:49:02

Woo we've finally exchanged smile

pud she's been a bit more mobile, gonna try to get her to move at home a bit more.

Not even.thinlong about Xmas dinner. Someone somewhere will cook it. I will eat it.

ThursdayLastWeek Tue 10-Nov-15 18:13:55

Yes country I'm sure my bump is rising a bit.

oneyorkshirepud Tue 10-Nov-15 18:19:58

That's what I thought re: Xmas dinner Jelly DO NOT BE LULLED INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY!!!!

oneyorkshirepud Tue 10-Nov-15 18:21:06

Ahem.... Not that I am remotely bothered by this situation.... grin

Jcandy Tue 10-Nov-15 18:23:38

Thanks for the fred thurs smile

Excellent news on the exchange jelly! Not long till you move now then!

We're going to my parents/sisters for Christmas (they live a couple of doors down from each other) if baby has arrived. If candybaby has decided to sit tight then they'll all be coming to us. Either way I don't have to do anything for it! Other than make stuffing but that's quite a nice mat leave thing to do and it freezes well smile

jellypi3 Tue 10-Nov-15 19:11:24

Haha pud my in laws have committed to cooking Xmas dinner so I'm OK there lol! Otherwise the cats are going in the car oven wink

Yep jc just over a week. I'm just relieved we are exchanged. Stress does weird things to me haha.

lildottie Tue 10-Nov-15 19:12:04

Place marking

Yay for good scan and boybe 5hell

Glad Dr was helpful Kate

jelly congrats on exchange. Hope baby wakes up. Maybe she's moved?

Good thread thurs

honeysucklejasmine Tue 10-Nov-15 20:37:20

Keep an eye Jelly and get on down to MAU if necessary. flowers

Technically DM is cooking Xmas dinner. I will probably help. It's at DBros house. He can't help as he's disabled, so don't expect him too. DH and DF would need too many instructions and generally get in way, so us girls will do it. However, DBros GF has moved in to his now so it might be a joint family affair, with her and her family (who are lovely) so who knows what will happen. I will turn up, make a gravy, prep some veg and eat.

Country as I will prob end up participating in March Madness... Baby keeps wedging itself in my pelvis. Not sure if this is better or worse than rib kicking.

This thread is not accepting new messages.