Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Morning sickness in 2nd pregnancy after none in the first?

(4 Posts)
Loki17 Fri 06-Nov-15 06:08:56

With my dd, I felt a bit queasy from about 6 weeks, had one day at 10 weeks where I wretched a tiny bit and felt crap. The rest of the time I was ok. This time, I only got my bfp two days ago (af due today) and I feel so sick. I've even dry wretched already. Anyone else?

TheHouseOnTheLane Fri 06-Nov-15 06:31:16

I was like that. First DD no sickness, second and I was in a bad way daily. I used to have to eat certain things to make it go away.

It will fade usually in the third month or thereabouts. Sorry you're feeling bad flowers

Loki17 Fri 06-Nov-15 06:43:08

Thanks, that makes me feel better. Was starting to worry it might be multiples! Not that I wouldn't be happy, just concerned about the additional financial impact!

OffMyAyersRocker Fri 06-Nov-15 06:49:03

Same here. Dd1 was a breeze, dd2 l was miserable for most of my pregnancy! Morning sickness from about 6 weeks until about 20.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: