Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

June 2016 #3, 12 week scans - Will you PLEASE hurry up?

(1004 Posts)
nehagarg Thu 29-Oct-15 15:19:38

Thread Number 3, people!! This is one chatty bus!

For all babies due June 2016

The stats are here

mrsmugoo Thu 29-Oct-15 15:27:17

Marking place!!

TattedPixie Thu 29-Oct-15 15:29:00

grabs a comfy chair in the corner

clarish84 Thu 29-Oct-15 15:33:39

Has my scan today 7+3 week and there was a heartbeat this time so made up roll on 1st Dec for my 12 week scan to see my peanut again

nehagarg Thu 29-Oct-15 15:34:30

Congratulations clarish .. Thats brilliant news smile .. You must be thrilled.

clarish84 Thu 29-Oct-15 15:34:43

Our peanut my dh said it looked like a frog lol but he got a bit emotional bless him x

MaudGonneMad Thu 29-Oct-15 15:35:28

Checking back in.

After my emotional meltdown on Tuesday, I started spotting on Weds morning. So worrying - that's exactly how my miscarriage began last time. GP arranged a scan today, and they saw a sac, a little embryo and a heartbeat! smile they also saw a v small haematoma which they thought was causing the spotting but didn't seem worried by it at all.

They've dated me at 5+6, not sure what that means for an EDD.

So relieved!

graycier Thu 29-Oct-15 15:39:57

Just marking my place smile

clarish84 Thu 29-Oct-15 15:41:03

Aww maud be your made up to have seen that x all the best x

nehagarg Thu 29-Oct-15 15:44:22

Maud .. you must be very relieved. Heartbeat at 5+6 is super early! How far along are you by your estimate?

clarish .. Thats a gorgeous scan picture smile .. Yesterday my DH said he didnt want to come for the reassurance scan because he thought I was being a paranoid idiot (which is true) but like yours he got emotional too when I showed him the scan picture. You could just see the regret on his face, bless him! Its the best thing in the world to see that heartbeat, isnt it? smile

MaudGonneMad Thu 29-Oct-15 15:46:37

I thought I was 6+ 6, taking the date of my miscarriage as last period. Maybe this is just a wee one?

Thanks for good wishes flowers

iamdivergent Thu 29-Oct-15 16:03:00

parks bum in corner

cautiousoptimist1 Thu 29-Oct-15 16:05:17

3rd thread already!

Congratulations to all of you seeing little beans with heartbeats, I'm a little envious as 12 weeks seems so long to wait.

I have my booking in appointment on Monday, not sure whether to take DH with me or not. I think it'd be a bit boring for him as there's nothing exciting happening then but I'm a bit scared of passing out with s blood test and then driving home! I'm sure I'm overthinking it though!

Lovelybeano Thu 29-Oct-15 16:09:42

Lovely scan pic clarish xx

carrie1008 Thu 29-Oct-15 16:11:48

Just checking in...I've had a rough 24hrs, got it into my head last night that my symptoms have eased off, which is what happened with my previous 2 MCs, so no sleep and super sensitive today. No bleeding or cramps at all, but I just can't shake the feeling that all is not well sad

nehagarg Thu 29-Oct-15 16:12:21

Yeah, with miscarriages, its impossible to know what your ovulation dates are unless you do ovulation tests, so ovulation wont necessarily be bang in the middle. But brilliant news to catch on again so soon after a mc. smile .. Congratulations.

MaudGonneMad Thu 29-Oct-15 16:13:15

Thanks nehagarg flowers

nehagarg Thu 29-Oct-15 16:17:31

Sorry that was for Maud

Carrie .. You wont believe how many times I have thought that but my doc says that hormones come in waves to symptoms tend to come and go when body gets used to a wave .. Is there an EPU near you where you can refer yourself for a scan for reassurance?

PrincessPunzie Thu 29-Oct-15 16:18:21

Woop, thread three! marks place, cracks open the non-alcoholic wine in celebration

BiffleRoo Thu 29-Oct-15 16:20:44

marks place

So many lovely scan pics. This is the first time I've not had an early scan and still don't have scan date through. Booking appointment is 17th at 10+2 so no idea when scan will finally be. Don't think I will relax properly until then but I am so sick I keep telling myself this must be a good sign.

MadrigalElectromotive Thu 29-Oct-15 16:29:12

Placemarking. smile

Still feeling horribly sick. Have been signed off work and I am so bored! I have a scan on Sunday when I will be 9+2 so hopefully all will be well.

carrie1008 Thu 29-Oct-15 16:35:58

My local EPU doesn't take self referrals nehagarg, but I have a GP appt on Monday so I'll see if they will refer me then. If got a private scan booked for next Saturday too. Fingers crossed everything is ok, I'm just having a wobble I think!

nehagarg Thu 29-Oct-15 16:40:55

The joys of the first trimester carrie ... Its just one big worrisome haze. Hugs to you ... I am sure everything is fine and your symptoms will be back in full force (as nicely as I can say this) in a day or two smile

Good luck Madrigal ... How exciting!

HarleyQuinn90 Thu 29-Oct-15 16:59:42

Adding thread to threads I'm on

Lovely pic Clarish how exciting

Mrsunsure123 Thu 29-Oct-15 17:02:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

This thread is not accepting new messages.