Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

July 2016 Babies

(1002 Posts)
LaytexSales Wed 28-Oct-15 23:08:05

I don't think there is a thread for the July moms yet!
I'm due on July 2nd, just 4.5wks at the mo, but feel like I've known for ages as got a positive 5 days early on an early response! No real symptoms so far just a bit of cramping and some instant extra weightthlbiscuit.
This is dc3 for us. Haven't made any appointments yet. Looking forward to the next 8 months!

orchid15 Thu 29-Oct-15 09:36:58

Hi laytexsales! Congratulations! I'm due July 1st... Known for about a week and it's my first. It's much wanted but I'm quite nervous about all the possibilities that can go wrong! Just want to see the midwife now and find out what's what!

photographerlady Thu 29-Oct-15 09:39:58

Hey Latex I will join you!

Found out today with a due date of the 5th. Long road after 18 months of TTC and clomid. Would be out dc2 and still pinching myself. Daughter will be three in late July and then off preschool busy month ahead!

photographerlady Thu 29-Oct-15 09:40:43

And hello orchid

Woodsy81 Thu 29-Oct-15 12:08:28

Hi Ladies

Congrats on your BFPs. smile

Hope you don't mind if I join this group. I was in the June group but my EDD is 30th June so just on the cusp of both months. I'm 5 weeks. Feeling OK just now. Not really had symptoms other then tender boobs, cramping and very slight nausea just today but I might just be hungry. smile This will be our first baby and I must say, I am feeling very nervous about the next few weeks till we get our 12 wk scan. Anyone else have any early symptoms? x

YouAndMeAreGoingToFallOut Thu 29-Oct-15 13:09:26

Hello all! Like Woodsy I've posted a couple of times on the June thread but I'd be better off here as my due date is really July 01 so I'm 4+6 today.

It's my first pregnancy and I've known since 3+3. Time is dragging a bit! In terms of symptoms in really tired and keep getting heartburn but that's about it. Oh, and I've lost my appetite so I'm not hungry much, but I am more thirsty than usual.

Woodsy81 Thu 29-Oct-15 13:13:33

I have also noticed I am more thirsty than usual. Especially when I wake up in the night time. Which is ALL the time just now. Not really getting a deep sleep at all and really vivid dreams every night which I thought was only supposed to happen in the 3rd Trimester.

Elmumof4 Thu 29-Oct-15 14:55:11

Hi ladies, is it OK if I join you. I'm new to mumsnet. Due 6th July I think. This is my 4th pregnancy but I have 11 month old twins so will be our 5th child (I hope only 5th as not sure I can face another set of twins)

Popscene21 Thu 29-Oct-15 16:03:32

Hi everyone, may I join you?
Edd 1st July, 2nd baby (1st is nearly 2yrs old) and the only symptoms so far have been lots of cramping and insomnia. Congrats on all your BFPs :-)

orchid15 Thu 29-Oct-15 17:00:51

Congrats all!!

I'm so happy we have a July thread!

Having a rough day today with sharper cramps in my groin... Little bit concerned. Has anyone else experienced this? No bleeding at the moment so just hoping it's not ectopic of early signs of miscarriage confused

Cookiesandcoffee Thu 29-Oct-15 19:13:51

Yey to the July thread! Congratulations everyone! I'm due 4th July and I wish I hadn't found out with a FR.. I feel like time is going to drag now hmm this will be #3 and the last I am sure!! Told my best friend today and starting to feel a bit more real.. I'm still processing and still keep forgetting ! And a few symptoms have crept in in the last few days.. And I feel swollen. Already!!

CultureSucksDownWords Thu 29-Oct-15 20:43:52

Hi, can I hop on too? I did a test today and was very surprise to get a BFP. This will be DC2 and my due date (according to my tracking app) is 3rd July. I am still in shock and can't take it in! There will be exactly 4 yrs between DS and DC2.

Hamsolo Thu 29-Oct-15 21:10:16

Can I say hi too? I'm scared to jinx it, but if all goes well my due date will be 4th July, just like yours Cookies. It's a second pregnancy for me, and we've been trying for 2 years so I am very, very nervous! But also excited.

Woodsy81 Fri 30-Oct-15 08:16:05

Orchid , I have had some pretty bad cramps too. Yesterday was very painful and just on the right hand side. I am feeling a lot better today. And my thinking is, if its ectopic, then surely they would be constant and probably more painful than I can handle. I'll keep an eye on them though. Make sure they don't get more frequent. Hope you are feeling better today. x

orchid15 Fri 30-Oct-15 08:26:28

Thanks Woodsy - makes me feel better to know it's not just me! Feeling lots better today and embarrassingly I'm thinking I might have trapped wind along with the normal cramping! I described my symptoms to my husband and he's adamant that's what it is, I've just never experienced it before! Hope you're feeling better too X

YouAndMeAreGoingToFallOut Fri 30-Oct-15 09:15:45

I've had some cramping too, although nothing too dramatic. I just try not to think about it!

I've also been getting weird dreams Woodsy, and waking up to pee in the middle of the night, which I don't normally.

Anyone got any sickness yet? Probably still a bit early. I felt a bit queasy this morning...

CultureSucksDownWords Fri 30-Oct-15 09:38:47

I've got constant nausea, the same as my first pregnancy, which is what made me test even though it was a bit early. Fortunately not actually being sick though. Last time it disappeared at almost bang on 12 weeks.

Bluebell20 Fri 30-Oct-15 09:46:17

Hi everyone! All being well, my due date is July 2nd. This is my first, and we were extraordinarily lucky and got pregnant the first month of trying - so it all feels surreal at the moment!

I've had no cramping, just the odd twinge. No other symptoms!

I've told two friends (and DH of course), and that's it. I would have considered telling our parents earlier, for support in case anything goes wrong, but my brother just got engaged, and my brother-in-law is about to have his first child, so I feel as though I would be thunder-stealing if I said anything now! Probably going to wait till the 12-week scan... Which I guess will be just before Christmas? Which would be nice!

Vikkijayne2507 Fri 30-Oct-15 10:52:26

Hello all can I join got my bfp this morning. Only symptoms are weeing all the time and boobs slightly swollen but not as much as Ds who is 19 months old.

Due 11th July so very very early and being cautious not telling anyone but dp as things happen.

photographerlady Fri 30-Oct-15 11:21:10

Woodsy81 Can definitely join you in the sore boobs club, happened with my first and only really had morning sickness at 9 weeks. Hoping to miss it this time round smile

Welcome all the new ladies. Sorry to hear some of you are having sickness already.

Should we start a list that new comers can update?

Add yourself and/or details you wish by copying and pasting the last list:
Name - Age - Location - Number of Children - Due date

Woodsy81 - DC1 - Due 30th of June
orchid15 - DC1 - Due 1st of July
LaytexSales - DC3 - Due 2nd of July
Bluebell20 - Due Date 2nd of July
photographerlady - 33 - Southampton - DC2 - Due 5th of July
Vikkijayne2507 - Due 11th of July

Bluebell20 Fri 30-Oct-15 11:24:21

Bluebell20 - 30 - Somerset - First pregnancy! - Due 2nd of July

CultureSucksDownWords Fri 30-Oct-15 11:25:04

Name - Age - Location - Number of Children - Due date

Bluebell20 - Due Date 2nd of July
CultureSucksDownWords - nearer 40 than 30 - DC2 - Due 3rd July

CultureSucksDownWords Fri 30-Oct-15 11:26:05

cross-post! Hopefully this list includes everything.

photographerlady Fri 30-Oct-15 11:33:14

Updated in order of Due date smile

photographerlady Fri 30-Oct-15 11:35:11

Oh fun fact. My DC1 was born in late July so calculating all the old posts here I made in my old July group. Was lucky last time that my terrible morning sickness stopped just in time for xmas dinner. I was living two months on bites of crackers and gingerchews with every mouthful.

This thread is not accepting new messages.