Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

After welcoming the Batlet, we're ready for Halloween, our bellies full of candy and almost nothing green! With accidentally bald fanjos, never-ending nausea, and delinquent babies, it's JS Grads 40!

(1000 Posts)
pretzelpieces Fri 16-Oct-15 16:10:34

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 40th grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The 39th grads fred is HERE.

The thread we have graduated from is HERE in its 55th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread HERE for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

HERE is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates.

WouldRatherHaveCake Fri 16-Oct-15 16:46:25

I'M HERE!!!!
Loving the bald fanjo!

WouldRatherHaveCake Fri 16-Oct-15 16:46:57

Er in the title.... not in real life... ahem blush

honeysucklejasmine Fri 16-Oct-15 17:22:28

Lovely tits title!

ThursdayLastWeek Fri 16-Oct-15 17:41:15

Thank you for the thread pretzel!

I'm back from an afternoon shopping with my mum who kept referring to my tummy as 'your little sister DS'.
Totally innocuous but her possessive language does my nut in.

Luckily we also went to home bargains so I bought my weight in pork scratchings and sweets to make me feel better grin
I also bought a pair of Tommy Tippee bottles for the baby, my first proper purchase smile

jellypi3 Fri 16-Oct-15 17:50:02

Yay thanks for the Fred pret smile

Does anyone have days when they can't stop drinking? Yesterday I must have drink at least 4 litres for liquid. I wasn't eating much but just a thirsty.

fruitlovingmonkey Fri 16-Oct-15 18:03:37

Nice title! I had one of those days yesterday Jelly. DH texted me saying "I hope you're thirsty" because he'd been to stock up on fizzy water for me rock and roll and I said actually yes, all bloody day.

oneyorkshirepud Fri 16-Oct-15 18:14:48

Evening!! Place marking but will be back in a mo....

ThursdayLastWeek Fri 16-Oct-15 18:23:05

jelly since having DS I'm thirsty all. Day. Long.
The BFing thirst doesn't seem to have left me.
Combined with a teeny weeny preggo bladder p, I'm left pretty uncomfortable most of my life.

honeysucklejasmine Fri 16-Oct-15 18:59:22

We have had a chippie dinner. Chocolate cake for dessert blush

SecondCupOfTea Fri 16-Oct-15 20:04:56

Fuck a duck, I'm 16th on the list! shock I was 30-somefinketh when I joined.

oneyorkshirepud Fri 16-Oct-15 20:10:43

Okay, catch up time:

Honey, I am well jealous of your cake consumption this week!

NFMN (Nightmares) Had a dream last night that I had an affair. Met the man I had decided to have an affair with (disappointingly unattractive) and..... went to the Co-op with him where I bought some chocolate! Ha ha ha ha haaaaa, chocolate cravings even made it into my dream. Could have been having ridiculously eroticism shenanigans with a not so attractive stranger, but bought chocolate instead. Think it is quite clear where my priorities lie! Did feel really guilty for having a non sexual affair in my dream when I woke up though. AND I still didn't have any chocolate. Humph.

NFMOS (Online shopping). Mamalicious 'lounge pants' arrived today. A. MAZE. ING Viroids! So comfy. TBF I was still wearing non mat pjs or joggers at home which was pretty ridiculous given that my bump is now approximately the same size of Belgium.

NFTUGs (Undergrads) One of my friends randomly joined in today! Worked it out from her user name and a couple of things she said - so excited for her!

NFMEs (eyes) There is water coming out of them. I don't know what this is, we don't do weeping in Yorkshire! One of you ridiculously lovely lot nominated me for a mn secret Santa. No idea what I did to deserve that as I mostly come on here to talk about boobs and fannies. So feeling very overwhelmed, thank you.

FeatheredTail Fri 16-Oct-15 20:28:30

I'm bloody furious. DH not home until 20:50 and it's a Friday night. I'm fucking ravenous and feel sick at the same time. I just wanted one hot meal this week. So pissed off. He knows how rough I've felt all week.

I've let him know that if he wants me to take the bolt off the front door he can come home via papa johns. FFS.

FeatheredTail Fri 16-Oct-15 20:30:30

Pud what is a mn secret Santa? chat also mentioned it the other day and I was wondering what it was!

FeatheredTail Fri 16-Oct-15 20:31:31

Sorry, I'm a tool and still catching up.

Fruit so pleased you had a happy scan! Yaaaaay! grin

honeysucklejasmine Fri 16-Oct-15 20:33:05

Feathered sounds like a fair deal to me!

Pud I should eat less cake. Or my consultant will tell me off. Shhhhhh.

Congratulations on your nomination. I notice I don't have one. hard stare

ThursdayLastWeek Fri 16-Oct-15 20:43:02

This little bean does its jiggling at this time of the evening smile

oneyorkshirepud Fri 16-Oct-15 21:26:57

Feathered I would make him pass the pizza slices through the letter box while he sits outside and thinks about what he has done. smile

Glad you are enjoying the movements Thurs, it's lush isn't it? Except for when it punches you in the cervix. That's not so good.

I HAVE MINSTRELS!!!! <hyperventilates>

ThursdayLastWeek Fri 16-Oct-15 21:40:47

Minstrels is good pud Yum.

I want to go to bed but I can't be bothered to actually move off the sofa.

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Fri 16-Oct-15 21:41:27

Lovely Fred pretz!

Am tired and sore today. Had a full day of action at work. Have eaten a hideous amount of junk. Going to pass out soon but baby river dancing on bladder hmm

purplewhale Fri 16-Oct-15 21:43:58

Here you all are. Great Fred title Pretzel smile

jellypi3 Fri 16-Oct-15 22:47:28

Just had.my first preggo meltdown because I hadn't felt baby move in a while. Sobbed like a mad woman, think that's the first time I've cried like that in front of DP in 7 years. He was great and now baby is wriggling a little so I'm happier.

Yay for nomination pud. Those lounging pants sound amazing.

I'm really not hungry so I just had a pack of mini cheddars for dinner.

pretzelpieces Fri 16-Oct-15 23:20:48

Glad baby is moving now jelly. It's so hard to know when to worry.

Yay for secret santa and minstrels pud!

Did you get your pizza feathered?

gaggiagirl Sat 17-Oct-15 07:44:41

Howdy.
My boys blocked tear duct has cleared. Parenting win.
Still pissing myself. Pelvic FAIL.

LaLaLaaaa Sat 17-Oct-15 08:19:56

Yo! Marking place

This thread is not accepting new messages.