Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

June 2016 Babies

(980 Posts)
nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 11:35:06

Anyone else with a super faint BFP showing a due date for June 2016?

Got a barely there, second line on Sunday but has taken me this long (and 6 more tests blush ) to accept that I am finally pregnant again after my mmc in April. Sooooooo excited. Anyone else on the preggers boat with me? smile

jbiscuits Thu 24-Sep-15 11:50:13

Me! I got a faint bfp on Tuesday, and am planning on doing another test later tonight. According to an online calculator, my due date is the 1st.

I'm glad you started this thread. I was tempted to join the May one as ds1 was a few days early, but everyone on there seemed so far ahead!

nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 12:01:17

yaaay!! Congratulations jbiscuits .... Isn't it the best thing in the world? grin. I hope you get a super dark bfp tonight. flowers

I was tempted to join in with the May girls too. But makes so much more sense to be with people in the same boat as you right now.

According to NHS, my due date is the 2nd. So we are as close in dates as they get smile

rabbitmummy Thu 24-Sep-15 12:39:20

Me too!! Got bfp this morning on an ic then did a first response and line came up straight away! Such a shock as I was so sure i was out for this month! My due date is 3rd June according to NHS! So exciting and such a lovely feeling! Congratulations both of you! smile

jbiscuits Thu 24-Sep-15 12:41:29

Congratulations to you too! And sorry to hear about your mmc flowers

I keep flicking between being really excited, and completely paranoid that it's not going to stick. Also between looking forward to having 2 and wondering how on earth I'm going to cope with a baby and a toddler.

nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 12:42:40

Welcome rabitmummy and Congratulations smile ...

Mine came as a huge shock too since I have absolutely no symptoms. Hence the 6 tests grin

nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 12:44:58

jbiscuits ... This one (if it sticks) will be my first so cant be any help at all with how to deal with 2 but I do know the feeling of flipping between happy and freaked out! Google should be banned for pregnant women!

jbiscuits Thu 24-Sep-15 12:51:43

Hi rabbit smile congratulations! Is this your first?

No Google is definitely not your friend, especially if you have a tendency to over think things - - like me - - I discovered that last time!

jbiscuits Thu 24-Sep-15 12:53:21

Well that strike through didn't work!

boatyroo Thu 24-Sep-15 12:57:33

Another June 2nd due date here! Congratulations everyone!

Fairly faint Bfp Monday evening, then tested again Tues and Weds with much stronger lines.

Has anyone had many symptoms? I have had quite a bit of nausea every afternoon and evening since Monday, and light cramping. Didn't think sickness was supposed to start so soon, so a bit worried that it might get a lot worse!

Torfhinn Thu 24-Sep-15 12:58:27

Hi all! I got my BFP this morning at 10dpo! Calculator says I'm due 8th June 2016. I want to shout it from the rooftops but have only told my husband (and my 17month old son, but he wasn't really listening grin, so can I run around screaming with you lot?! So happy, but definately nervous about having 2! Congratulations to you all!

Torfhinn Thu 24-Sep-15 13:04:12

I've had a bit of nausea and light cramping and I'm very fatigued, but I'm also fighting an infection so i's hard to tell what is pregnancy related and what's not.

Boaty I had nausea early on with my first but it never really got going and I was only sick once. The main thing to keep it at bay was eating every 2 hours! Hope it doesn't get too bad for you smile

Torfhinn Thu 24-Sep-15 13:06:19

Sorry for your loss nehagarg, fingers crossed for a super-glue-sticky bean

jbiscuits Thu 24-Sep-15 13:12:38

Congratulations boaty and torfhinn!

I've been feeling a bit quesy too boaty, but wasn't sure if it was actual quesiness or psychosomatic.

Torfhinn my DS is almost 16 months, so almost the same age.

nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 13:24:54

Congratulations Torhinn and Boatyroo ... I havent had any symptoms at all except a very strong desire to eat a green chilli yesterday ... I distracted myself with a spicy Indian curry instead. Green chilli would have been a baaaad idea! :P

Its lovely to have people to talk to. I am hating not being able to tell anyone except the man responsible smile

nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 13:25:44

Thanks Torfhinn ... I am crossing everything for all of us smile

jbiscuits Thu 24-Sep-15 18:39:53

Had a darker bfp tonight, so it's sinking in a bit now. I'm currently listening to DH and DS playing and getting very excited about the idea of another smile

It's definitely great having people to talk to. DH doesn't want us to tell anyone until the scan (which is fair enough), but I at least want to tell my sister who knows we've been TTC. He's said he doesn't mind if she asks though, so I'm tempted to text her and tell her to grin

Does anyone have any decaf tea /fruit tea recommendations? Had a cup of decaf yesterday and it was foul! I currently live off tea, so really need to cut back a bit.

MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Thu 24-Sep-15 18:57:46

Hello, got my bfp yesterday and due 1st June. So bloody happy smile

nehagarg Thu 24-Sep-15 20:33:44

jbiscuits - Go for it! grin

I am a fan of pukka herbal trees. They have loads if different flavours with no green tea or caffeine.

Welcome to the thread Macca a d congratulations. It will be lovely to go through the motions together. At the moment I am trying to not google until my early scan at 7 weeks. Its such a loooong way away. Even DH is having trouble hanging on another 2.5 weeks.

Jw35 Fri 25-Sep-15 14:17:47

Me! Faint bfp this morning at 12-14dpo! Hope it sticks! Doing another one tomorrow!

AmIseeingRight Fri 25-Sep-15 14:50:42

Can I join too. I've just turned 33 and having Baby #1. I'm due 2 June 2016 and I've worry at every little cramp, pressure, pinch so far and Google is not my friend. This is also the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. It's going to be a long journey.

jbiscuits Fri 25-Sep-15 15:06:49

Congratulations jw35 and Amiseeingright!

Don't worry amiseeingright, last time round it was only when I started feeling the baby kick and move that I felt I could start to relax, and I imagine it'll be the same this time round. It was a long 16 weeks! I've lost count of the number of times I've been to the loo over the last few days to check for signs of spotting!

Thanks nehagarg, I'll look out for those next time I do a shop.

AmIseeingRight Fri 25-Sep-15 15:37:18

Congratulation ladies and thanks jbiscuits I'm so glad you started this thread.

I have so many questions, coz I worry when I feel a cramp and worry when it stops especially coz on both Wednesday and today had a stop of light pink discharge (nothing on Thursday). however the cramps/pressure has gone so just a waiting game. 8 months feels like an eternity away. I cant wait.

The embarrassing one is random wind and burping, luckily its not been too loud or foul. blush

I'm a coffee addict but now on decaf and Twininings Fennel or ticktock tea all yummy caffeine free options

I will still miss my coffee and even more i'm going to miss my wine and proceso.

Have you guys told anyone (for me its just my mum so far, as OH is long distance and i want to tell him in person next weekend)

sorry for the long post star

nehagarg Fri 25-Sep-15 15:41:25

Congratulations jw35 and Amiseeingright ... Welcome to the club smile

Its my first too and i feel exactly the same!

In fact, we are moving office today and being IT, I have to move huge servers to the new place. Had to tell boss that I am pregnant before I told my parents or even missed my period! Really scared now that everything that I lift that is heavier than a book is going to cause problems so trying to stick to nothing heavier than a couple of laptops. :P

jbiscuits Fri 25-Sep-15 16:19:14

amiseeingright a little bit of spotting around when AF would have been due is totally normal. It can either be left over from your last AF or a bit of implantation bleeding. It's what made me do a test this month actually, because I had a bit of pink discharge on Tuesday morning, but it hadn't converted to full blown AF by the evening like usual.

I told my first person today, although it was rather by accident. She made a comment about not waiting too long if I didn't want a big age gap between DCs, at which point I (involuntarily) smiled, so she then guessed and asked me outright. Not sure whether to own up to DH though as he likes the idea of it being our secret. Still waiting for my sister to ask though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now