Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Early days of pregnancy after recurrent miscarriage - anyone else out there to share

(4 Posts)
CottonSock Thu 13-Aug-15 21:50:45

Hi, just had a bfp this week smile
Due April 2016. I had two miscarriages before my daughter and a threatened mc with her, but thankfully she made it!. Last month another early mc, then straight into TTC again. Going to Dr tomorrow to ask for progesterone and asprin. Had that with daughter after bleeding and something must have worked! I'm peeing on sticks a silly amount, I can't relax at all. Last time I practically had a breakdown, I was such a mess. I will have private scans after 7 weeks if they won't refer me to Epau.

Anyone got a similar situation. I don't want to depress a normal ante Natal thread.

Sticky baby dust to you all xxx

headlesschicken247 Mon 17-Aug-15 17:09:38

I'm here with you.
to a bfp yesterday and off to EPU today to get progesterone. Fx this helps. I had mc in Sept, Jan and May
Sticky baby dust indeed

MyNameIsSuz Mon 17-Aug-15 17:21:48

Congratulations both of you! There's a pregnancy after miscarriage thread in the pregnancy section you could join if you don't want to bum out a regular thread, lots of us in the same boat smile

CottonSock Wed 19-Aug-15 19:40:11

I've been trying to reply, but delayed due to the security thing.

Congrats on your bfp and were the epu helpful?

There are actually lots of people in the April thread having early scans etc due to mc concern's.

Positive vibes to you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now