Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recommendations for private obstetricians

(1 Post)
time2say Thu 06-Aug-15 21:06:38

Hello all,
I realise this has probably been posted a million times (googling and seeing past responses from years ago)...but I live in Bath and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for private obstetricians? (In Bath, Bristol or London if I have to....)I would love personal recommendations.
Is there such a thing as seeing someone for ante-natal care and delivering in a public hospital?
I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my second baby and am used to a totally different system where I had my first baby delivered by a private Obs in a public hospital. Also, I realise there is a large cost involved - could anyone put a ballpark figure on it?
I'm really not satisfied by the level of care I'm receiving by midwife alone...I have had many people here try to convince me otherwise but I'm growing more anxious by the day.
Thank you very much in advance!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now