Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Waving our pom-poms for the thread that FINALLY welcomes MiniLa, it's carb-tastic, all day sickness and when the hell can I nap? On JS 34!

(1000 Posts)
ThursdayLast Sun 26-Jul-15 18:44:14

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 34th grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The 34th grads fred is here

The thread we have graduated from is here in its 51st outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread here for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

Here is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates.

RPopz Sun 26-Jul-15 18:47:59

Thanks Thursday!

CountryGal4 Sun 26-Jul-15 18:51:21

Thanks thurs!

ThursdayLast Sun 26-Jul-15 18:52:07

If anyone can provide a link to the stars is be grateful, not sure how to do it in the iPad grin
That was stressful enough!

Indigoblue2 Sun 26-Jul-15 18:52:25

Come on la, don't be selfish, get posting!!!!

ThursdayLast Sun 26-Jul-15 18:53:39

And I got the number wrong blushblushblush

THIS IS NUMBER 35!

sorry viroids

Toast85 Sun 26-Jul-15 18:54:43

New Fred! Thanks!

honeysucklejasmine Sun 26-Jul-15 18:55:00

Yay, thanks Thursday!

Pisghetti Sun 26-Jul-15 18:55:27

Having a good chuckle at just bumming grin

MrsTattoo Sun 26-Jul-15 18:55:47

Thanks thurs!

MrsTattoo Sun 26-Jul-15 18:57:13

If we were just bumming then we would never get any bfp's! ;)

gaggiagirl Sun 26-Jul-15 18:57:54

Lovely Fred Thursday

CountryGal4 Sun 26-Jul-15 18:58:09

Me and the cat did share a giggle!

LaLaLaaaa Sun 26-Jul-15 18:58:38

Just bumming grin if I'd done that I wouldn't be in this state!!

SecondCupOfTea Sun 26-Jul-15 19:00:36

stats

LaLaLaaaa Sun 26-Jul-15 19:01:05

Ok the awol-now-found midwife has now lost the doctor who was meant to sign off my co codamol. So I've still had nothing.

The pain is excruciating. I'm still on monitor and contracting 5 in 10 still. Mw says there's v little rest between contractions which isn't good so they are monitoring bit longer then will take pessary out and check cervix. Risk of removing too early is that contractions will stop.

Purpleball Sun 26-Jul-15 19:02:43

Hurray for new Fred Thursday

Come on MiniLa, this is your moment

We've been to IKEA today for Kallax for the living room. Came home with the the wrong box so have to go back. We bloody did this last time as well FFS!
Also went to mamas and papas and got mattresses for Moses basket and crib, and a cute outfit :-)
Then went to M&S for big pants. Rocking the pregnancy glamour with full knickers cos I don't wear them normally much
Also bought a My Daddy is awesome T shirt, with jeans and a knitted hoody. We'd not bought any outfits as we had so much given but I wanted to buy a couple of things. These are 3-6 months so he should get plenty of wear out of them

DulcetMoans Sun 26-Jul-15 19:04:16

This is going to be a live birth thread isn't it!! Go la, hope you get the drugs soon.

Checking in and still reading, just keeping a bit of a low profile at the mo. Will chip in where I can.

LaLaLaaaa Sun 26-Jul-15 19:07:22

Not surprised dulcet you're probably knackered! Hope wee man is doing ok?

I have had co codamol, hooray!!!

ThursdayLast Sun 26-Jul-15 19:07:56

Just get DH to keep on at them La re: pain relief.

My pessary came out when my waters broke and that's when contractions started - but it really wasn't long until I felt I needed something. Try and rest if you can - you might be in the antenatal ward all night flowers

Everything's going to end soon though!

ThursdayLast Sun 26-Jul-15 19:08:34

Ah, I've never been so glad to x post! Yay for drugs!

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Sun 26-Jul-15 19:08:44

Great title Thursday!

Go la!

RhiannonElward Sun 26-Jul-15 19:09:10

thanks thursday!

Settling in with popcorn for Minila's imminent arrival smile. Any news from your cervix La?

ThursdayLast Sun 26-Jul-15 19:09:21

It's a bit more of a 'first trimester' title really smile

teejayem Sun 26-Jul-15 19:11:16

Place marking for cheerleading! Hurrah for drugs la - have they not offered you any oramorph?

This thread is not accepting new messages.