Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

things that have made me tear up today - thanks pregnancy hormones.

(6 Posts)
bopoityboo3 Sat 18-Jul-15 20:46:57

Mainly Harry Potter. Am watching episode 7b on the telly and oh so many moments that catch in my throat. The bit that shows Snape's undying love for Lily has me in bits. DH keeps mocking me for it dick. I was just wondering what other peoples hormones were doing to them.

Sighing Sun 19-Jul-15 20:26:42

My husband emptied out the larder and cleaned all the shelves. I cried becsuse I planned to do it blush

madsaz76 Sun 19-Jul-15 21:38:20

I cried at the advert for the Memory for for the Alzheimer's Society. I also cried at Harry Potter despite seeing it millions of times before, Snape but also the 19 years on bit (despite it being a bit naff).

Last week I was in floods of tears because I imagined telling our families and them not being happy for us - which is about as likely as me winning the Euromillions.

Given that I am normally like a stony hard faced bitch it's very odd. DH coping just about but pretty terrified of moving/ breathing too loud etc.

Oysterbabe Mon 20-Jul-15 07:06:45

That's Lloyd's advert with the horses. I think it's the music.

Cheshirehello79 Tue 21-Jul-15 17:32:13

Cried reading Peter Andrea wedding speech dedicating it to his brother :-(

NicNak22 Sat 25-Jul-15 22:19:02

The cafe I went to for lunch ran out of jacket potatoes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now