Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not my finest hour

(6 Posts)
chelle792 Thu 16-Jul-15 09:33:57

I'm 4+4 weeks - was out walking the dog this morning with OH. Had a massive breakdown and ended up sitting against a tree sobbing my heart out. Then puked in a bush.

And on Monday I cried in the pub because they had run out of chicken wings

Anyone else join me on the crazy lady train? smile

Ahemily Thu 16-Jul-15 09:36:06

You're not alone! Cried at Celebrity Masterchef the other night blush

Missdee2014 Mon 20-Jul-15 23:40:49

Yup shock cried more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 2 years! I'm 6 weeks today.

Wolfiefan Mon 20-Jul-15 23:43:02

I cried once because I got biro on my nice new speakers.
My cat hurt his ear. I was a mess and convinced if I couldn't look after a cat how would I manage a baby.
Oh and I puked in the British Museum!

He's 12 now and seems to be surviving the bonkers mother from hell!
grin

SycamoreMum Mon 20-Jul-15 23:57:20

Oh thats normal my dd is 15months now but I remember being an emotional, irrational psycho during months 1 - 3. One morning getting ready for work I laddered my tights and welled up, then I couldn't zip up one of my favourite fit and flare dresses because of my bump and well that was it. I cried, heaving great sobs then realised I'd messed up my make up and was going to be late reapplying it and cried even harder with wheezing. Basically I turned up to work that morning in an oldish, crumpled shirt that just fastened over my achy boobies and bump and jeans held together by a rubber band on the fastening and pure faith in the Lord. This was my face for the rest of the day angry

Inarightpickleandchutney Tue 21-Jul-15 00:01:31

I sobbed at the checkout lady when I was about 6 weeks ish (feels a long time ago now!!) because a bar code wouldn't scan they had to get another bag of potatoes for me.

I mean how would I cope if I couldn't even choose a bag of potatoes that scanned...

Cried all the way home.
I looked bonkers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now