Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Any second time mummies due in Feb 16?

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

alrey88 Wed 15-Jul-15 12:11:26

Hiya curious if there's any other mummies due in Feb with their 2nd
I have a 5yr old daughter so have forgotten alot about the joys of pregnancy and birth!!

ChloeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Jul-15 09:56:42

Just popping our heads round the corner to let you know that we've just launched a discount for our brilliant one-day event, Bumpfest - 15% off the standard ticket price!

There'll be advice from some great speakers - including Andrea Grace on sleep, Stuart Heritage on becoming a Dad and Beth Graham on writing your birth plan - and all sorts of workshops and skills sessions, including baby first aid. Drop in for a couple of hours, or stay all day - completely up to you! All you need to do is just enter 15ANG in the promo code box on this page - we'd love to see you all there!

birdbrain21 Thu 30-Jul-15 10:05:18

I'm due end of January but in the February antenatal group. A lot of us seem to be second or more timers but there's some first timers as well. I'm on my phone so can't link to the thread but we're a friendly bunch I hope have a search for us and come say hello smile

Franny1977 Sun 01-Nov-15 23:22:47

Coming a bit late to this thread but thought I'd try... I'm due with my 2nd in February 2016. DS is two.

Did you find a thread to chat on?

Dinosaursdontgrowontrees Sun 01-Nov-15 23:31:32

<waves> I'm due my second in Feb too. Dd is 3 on Saturday!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: