Talk

Advanced search

Any second time mummies due in Feb 16?

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

alrey88 Wed 15-Jul-15 12:11:26

Hiya curious if there's any other mummies due in Feb with their 2nd
I have a 5yr old daughter so have forgotten alot about the joys of pregnancy and birth!!

ChloeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Jul-15 09:56:42

Just popping our heads round the corner to let you know that we've just launched a discount for our brilliant one-day event, Bumpfest - 15% off the standard ticket price!

There'll be advice from some great speakers - including Andrea Grace on sleep, Stuart Heritage on becoming a Dad and Beth Graham on writing your birth plan - and all sorts of workshops and skills sessions, including baby first aid. Drop in for a couple of hours, or stay all day - completely up to you! All you need to do is just enter 15ANG in the promo code box on this page - we'd love to see you all there!

birdbrain21 Thu 30-Jul-15 10:05:18

I'm due end of January but in the February antenatal group. A lot of us seem to be second or more timers but there's some first timers as well. I'm on my phone so can't link to the thread but we're a friendly bunch I hope have a search for us and come say hello smile

Franny1977 Sun 01-Nov-15 23:22:47

Coming a bit late to this thread but thought I'd try... I'm due with my 2nd in February 2016. DS is two.

Did you find a thread to chat on?

Dinosaursdontgrowontrees Sun 01-Nov-15 23:31:32

<waves> I'm due my second in Feb too. Dd is 3 on Saturday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now