Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Trying to make our fannies wider, Epi-no,no,no! All the pregnancy glamour of difficult shags, dribbly naps and pissy pants. JSers - encouraging food envy for 33 freds.

(1000 Posts)
DulcetMoans Sat 11-Jul-15 22:36:33

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 32nd grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The thread we have graduated from is here in its 50th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread here for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

Here is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates.

DulcetMoans Sat 11-Jul-15 22:38:30

First line should be read as 'Rehab - Amy Winehouse'

ChatEnOeuf Sat 11-Jul-15 22:41:19

grin

gaggiagirl Sat 11-Jul-15 23:04:54

Gorgeous thread title dulcet

Oh and i would like to join in shouting POAS!!!!!!!
chat your DD is gorgeous, just saw your new profile pic there.
Exciting news....my new NDN is either in labour or in pain or she could be upset or it could be weird sex that her fella is 'coaching' her thru or has a crying cat. Hmmmm I vote labour. I'm going to put a glass to the wall and listen in.

honeysucklejasmine Sat 11-Jul-15 23:05:01

Nice work Dulcet!

Toast85 Sat 11-Jul-15 23:08:20

Howdy viroids.
What no babies today? I thought one would pop on the last thread!

Busy day- ordered Some furniture, bought a few bits in the mothercare sale, learnt some more about car seats, did the food shop and then PILs arrived for the weekend. Went out for a lovely dinner but I am now still uncomfortably stuffed from copious amounts of bread and lasagne. Silly me.

Jelly if it's a good deal on furniture (sounds like it is) and you want it then go for it. Doesn't sound like you're tied in if you change your mind. Like others have said, buying early won't change the outcome. Just depends if you'll kick yourself if you let it go by you and don't see anything else that is as good a deal later down the line, or would prefer to wait a while.

Molly, welcome!

Zyla, we'd love a bfp on this Fred! Actually there is nothing I like more at the moment than hearing someone else is pregnant (other than magnums of course).

LaLaLaaaa Sat 11-Jul-15 23:08:37

Top class title for our last ever grads Fred dulcet!

Pud - 16-17 weeks sounds about time for round ligament pains. Hurt like buggery! Perfectly normal but as usual if you are concerned call mw

Zyla that was one hell of an admission you dropped there - poamfs!

Indigoblue2 Sat 11-Jul-15 23:08:38

Smooth dulcet!! Edited to add: Epi-YES YES YES

Indigoblue2 Sat 11-Jul-15 23:12:54

Get listening ga! If she starts screaming too loudly though, mind and go next door and tell her to harden the fuck up grin

DulcetMoans Sat 11-Jul-15 23:17:08

Haha. You started something now zyla!

I have done that so often in this pregnancy toast: eat lots, feel uncomfortably full. Rennies before bed normally sorts me out to get to sleep at least.

ga, if in doubt call round and tell them you were wondering about calling the police. She might get the message and shut up then so you can sleep!

It is Epi-yes in opinion indigo but it doesn't fit the tune!

ZylaB Sat 11-Jul-15 23:19:07

Haha, make me do it next weekend smile. It'll be fine anyways, surely hardly anyone manages to do it just once before AF is back and catch it!

gaggiagirl Sat 11-Jul-15 23:22:32

zyla my friend has a 9 month age gap between her daughters wink <nods sagely>

LaLaLaaaa Sat 11-Jul-15 23:24:42

My mates got 4 under 3 - twins conceived when DS turned 1 and she conceived the 4th when twins were 2 months old she has no recollection of it happening

ZylaB Sat 11-Jul-15 23:25:26

Shhhh!!

gaggiagirl Sat 11-Jul-15 23:26:58

Nah that's labour I tell you, she's running a bath....at this hour and moaning and a mans voice is sounding firm yet panicked.

gaggiagirl Sat 11-Jul-15 23:30:41

indigo I'm tapping in Morse code on her bathroom wall "get your head down and crack the fuck on pet" grin

RPopz Sat 11-Jul-15 23:33:50

Are you going to be live posting her whole labour ga?? grin

God you lot are a bad influence... I want another one!! shock But who has time for shagging at 2 months post partum!?

LaLaLaaaa Sat 11-Jul-15 23:38:32

Oooh this is intriguing!

LaLaLaaaa Sat 11-Jul-15 23:42:13

Home birth or early labour ga?

LaLaLaaaa Sat 11-Jul-15 23:48:43

On another note - this epi no thing, can it be used as a sex toy or is it purely functional for widening ones vagina?

oneyorkshirepud Sun 12-Jul-15 05:10:58

Snigger at La, I'm sure you can use it for whatever you like if you are imaginative enough! Don't think it is designed for pleasure though! Thanks for the info re:ligament pain, it went away when I went to sleep.

Puuuuuuuush Ga's neighbour!

honeysucklejasmine Sun 12-Jul-15 05:17:01

Eugh. Fucking creepy dreams. Today's was especially awful. Although it did teach me that I don't want a fancy cot that is only useful for a short amount of time. Seriously weird.

LaLaLaaaa Sun 12-Jul-15 06:22:03

Eugg been awake since 4 reading. Can't sleep, too uncomfortable.

Just wondered if it has dual role, that's all grin

Niffertiti Sun 12-Jul-15 06:43:11

I'm back from the land of snakes, malaria, massive gaping holes in the "pavement", and every other baby-related health and safety nightmare you can imagine, plus more besides. On the up side, the hospital in Bangkok was lush. WOT NO BABIES?

Off to catch up. grin

batfish Sun 12-Jul-15 07:05:08

Wow hi new Fred! Surely must be a new baby Fred.

Weekend away was fab, there were 20 of us and lots of chilling in the pool, I tried to have a lovely glass of wine on Thursday night though and every sip gave my heartburn so that was a bit upsetting sad It is about a million degrees outside so I've got a lovely beetroot-y face despite factor 50!

Is it normal for baby movements to start going a bit crazy later on? I am 28 weeks today and baby was going nuts last night, I could feel all the squirming as well as kicks, mr bat was like what the fuck is going on in there! Quite a few movements this morning too and they're feeling much stronger, think my ribs might be in for it soon!

This thread is not accepting new messages.