Talk

Advanced search

Avoiding accidental golden showers and unsolicited bump touching while enjoying the gamble of the poo-lottery and apparently getting more massive by the day - JSer grads 31!

(1000 Posts)
DulcetMoans Sat 20-Jun-15 15:26:25

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 31st grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The thread we have graduated from is here in its 49th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread here for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

Here is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates: Stats

LaLaLaaaa Sat 20-Jun-15 15:29:06

Yo!

LaLaLaaaa Sat 20-Jun-15 15:36:36

Right - pep talk time.

So - this ones for you minicym and miniRM. You've camped out long enough and it's about time you started making a move. So please start moving towards the exit in a calm and relaxed manner.

Thanks very much.

WouldRatherHaveCake Sat 20-Jun-15 15:36:46

grin place marking

honeysucklejasmine Sat 20-Jun-15 15:47:07

Lovely new thread! Great work!

DulcetMoans Sat 20-Jun-15 15:52:11

Doing the thread better not mean my baby comes any time soon! It's defo not my turn!

batfish Sat 20-Jun-15 15:53:36

Hi new Fred! Definitely The One Where Cym and RM Do Babies - hopefully sooooon!

Does anyone else still get a surprise when they catch sight of themselves in the mirror and see a pregnant person?! Most odd!

Just off to the flicks to see Spy and get some food beforehand - sunset soon so fasting over for the day and all food places open again, woohoo!

LaLaLaaaa Sat 20-Jun-15 16:09:14

In my head think I'm not big and I get a shock when I see myself in shop windows!

Just been using blacklight to find source of pee smell in house (gotta love neutered male cats). Squatted to remove pee with spray and cloth and accidentally peed myself. Oops

Fleurchamp Sat 20-Jun-15 16:27:07

Found you! Had a looooong day and waiting for DH to go out to a concert so I can have the sofa to myself and eat the chocolate popcorn I bought earlier

la I do that all the time. I also keep whacking the bump as I forget how large I am shock

This has got to be the thread that cym drops....

I went to primark today and bought a big nightie and several packs of big knickers. Baby champ - I am ready for you!!
Whilst I was out DH surprised me by going to hades Ikea and buying me a poang rocking chair and foot stool, such a romantic grin

Jcandy Sat 20-Jun-15 16:37:42

Hahaha la that made me giggle grin your body obviously thought it was supposed to join in!

Awww fleur that's sweet of your dh smile enjoy your chocolate covered popcorn!

At the moment bat I'm not big enough to be shocked by that but it does always surprise me when I see my face and realise how thin and tired I look! Will be glad when I look less ghost/zombie like smile

ChatEnOeuf Sat 20-Jun-15 16:42:31

TinyChat arrived when I did the Fred Dulcet - if Dulcette wants to come, don't argue!

Cymraes17 Sat 20-Jun-15 16:44:54

Thank you Dulcet, much better than what I could come up with!
Today, DH took me for a walk, Mam sent me for a nap. Ive not done much.
I really do hope she does get on with it and say hello before we end this fred!
La, at least you had something to clean after yourself!

oneyorkshirepud Sat 20-Jun-15 16:45:46

Ha oh dear La, surely that makes the cleaning up of the cat pee a little pointless?! grin

Trip to the cattery was a success. There were lots of lovely cats but no young, playful females. So the nice cat lady persuaded us to have a look at the kittens. So we went into the kitten barn (it was amazing there were literally hundreds of kittens in there) and the lively cat lady goes to a cage, scoops one up and says 'this is the perfect cat for you' and plonked her in my arms. At which point the preggo hormones kick in and it is all I can do not to cry at THIS ADORABLE MUNCHKIN FACE. So yes, we have a kitten, she is tiny. I will put a pic on FB but I warn you now ladies, gird your ovaries, they are going to explode.

LaLaLaaaa Sat 20-Jun-15 16:51:08

Cym - I think it would be medical impossibility for minicym not to arrive during this thread, unless we talk LOADS

Pud - squeeeeeeee! Pictures!!!

ZylaB Sat 20-Jun-15 17:09:05

Waves

I'm still lurking smile

honeysucklejasmine Sat 20-Jun-15 17:09:56

Ha ha ha La, you are dead glam! grin

Oh JC, that does sound a bit shit. Have you had full on HG? (Sorry, think I missed this) sad

Pud she is BEAUUUUTIFUL!

We have been tidying out the nursery spare room today. Lots of stuff put in an actual location rather than dumped on the floor. The cat was obviously sleeping in there as there is a square of carpet covered in black hair. Will ask DH to take the hoover up at some point.

Now watching "Celebrity" Master chef which is all good fun.

jellypi3 Sat 20-Jun-15 17:18:41

Place marking!

Awww pud she's gorgeous smile

dulcet Great Fred title

WouldRatherHaveCake Sat 20-Jun-15 17:45:35

I need to see this kitten :/ I want another. OH says no. Horrid man. Must LTB

Jcandy Sat 20-Jun-15 18:07:58

Yep honey unfortunately I've been feeling rubbish. Didn't want to say anything over on the undergrads. However, physically I am feeling much better now smile mentally we still have a bit to go but I'm working on it. Been reading through my natal hypnotherapy book today and already feeling quite empowered smile

Going out for a meal soon with DP and I cannot wait! I'm finally able to eat without feeling sick so I'm planning on going for the whole 3 courses grin

Jcandy Sat 20-Jun-15 18:09:08

pud she is beautiful smile I want one but realistically the guinea pigs would hate it!

LaLaLaaaa Sat 20-Jun-15 18:14:29

JC what a relief that you're finally not feeling so sick! Must be amazing I'm so pleased for you grin

I am having extreme tiredness today! I get up, do something, have to sit down for 15 mins. Baby is heavy! Just made two batches of brownies and it's wiped me out. Can't think of anything I want for dinner. Didn't have dinner last night either. Or lunch today now I think about it...

That's not good!

Pisghetti Sat 20-Jun-15 18:18:23

Ah here you all are. Can I come to London too pleeease? I kept falling asleep halfway through my hypnotherapy CDs. Would come to drooling slightly about half an hour after they'd finished. So I listened once with eyes open and that seemed to help - I felt like I was taking more in from then on.

Glad you're feeling better JC smile

Play with your nips Cym? Hope something happens soon!

Oh dear La! Maybe male cat will leave that area alone from now on? Silver linings.

Right - girding my ovaries for a peek at Pud's pussy....

Pisghetti Sat 20-Jun-15 18:19:29

Brownies for dinner surely? And no that's not good - you should be carb loading for labour!

mountaingirl01 Sat 20-Jun-15 18:23:13

Oh la that really made me laugh, the irony of it!

pud what a gorgeous munchkin, kittens are just irresistible, I am amazed you went into a barn of them and only came home with one!

So I have been horribly emotional the last 2 days. Burst into tears when dh had to work this weekend (we still have Monday and Tuesday off together, but I felt so bad as he works so hard, I was definitely more upset than him). Thne n our next door neighbours decided to cut down the HUGE hedge including the trees in it, that separates our gardens, leaving our garden feeling very exposed until they built the wall they are planning on putting up ( I cried because it was noisy, because I didn't want a wall, because I want to be able to lie in the garden on my days off without feeling self conscious and becuase all the birds and hedgehogs were loosing their home and our cat was scared). I have turned from stroppy and independent to weepy and needy ....attractive.

Jcandy Sat 20-Jun-15 18:30:39

I'll try and remember that pis for when I start the cds smile

Yes much better, it feels great!

Why did they want to cut down a lovely hedge to put up a wall mountain? I just don't understand it.

Hmmm la you should definitely eat, even if it's only something small

This thread is not accepting new messages.