Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

March 2016 babies!

(1000 Posts)
Herewegoagain31 Wed 17-Jun-15 08:55:39

Anybody else out there??! Just got my faint BFP on a first response test! Only 9DPO so shouldn't really have tested - I told myself I wouldn't till I missed my period! - but was just feeling very pregnant. My due date is showing as 1st March. This would be number 2 for me, I already have a little girl, 20 months. Only symptoms so far are very sore boobs and a snuffy nose first thing in the morning!

MrsMurf Wed 17-Jun-15 18:04:12

Me! Got my BFP at lunchtime, and just told my DH. Can't quite believe it?!

I think I ovulated really early this month, so I'm about 14dpo, but my period isn't not due for another 7 days.

I wasn't going to test either, but I've been falling asleep early in the evening, and I felt quite crampy/ stretchy like I did with my first, so thought I should do a test. And the first response were on offer wink

It's my 2nd baby too, I have a little boy who's also 20months.

Herewegoagain31 Wed 17-Jun-15 18:35:06

Yey hello MrsMurf! Congrats on the BFP!! It's so surreal isn't it! Especially when your period isn't due for ages. I'm trying not to get too excited till I actually miss my period then I'm sure it'll seem more real. I think I must've ovulated early this month too, I didn't get my BFP this early with my DD. Were you TTC long? This was our second month but I got very stressed when it didn't happen last month, I don't know why as I know it can take a while. Anyway having got myself in a proper tizz about it - way more than I should've done - I feel so so lucky that it happened this month and can't quite believe it

MrsMurf Fri 19-Jun-15 07:23:28

No, not trying TTC for long, just a couple of months, which is why we were so shocked! It took Quite a while last time with our son, so I completely understand about getting worked up about it.

I've been testing every day and the lines are getting stronger. The shock is wearing off & we're more excited now! Hope everything's still on with you?

Sorry I've been away a while, been really busy with work..I was expecting to come back to a few more of us ��

Herewegoagain31 Fri 19-Jun-15 14:25:42

Ha yes me too I keep testing! I bought a bag of cheapy ones from Amazon so have 15 to get through which I am steadily doing! They have been getting gradually darker and today was very dark. It is starting to seem more real although I still haven't missed my period yet! It's crazy I've known since Monday and period not due till Sunday. I bought one of those clear blue tests that tells you how many weeks last night and seeing the word 'pregnant' really brought it home! And I know I was thinking there'd be more people too but I guess it's still very early days for March. I expect in the next week there'll be more!
I still feel fine no symptoms at all apart from sore boobs if I press them and bloating in the evening. I think that's why I keep testing as I feel normal!
How are you feeling?
Also how funny our DC1s must be about the same age! My DD was born on 31st Oct 2013 - what about your DS?

MrsMurf Fri 19-Jun-15 20:02:54

Ah, I've run out of tests now. Probably a good thing! I think I'm feeling fine, still exhausted & slight cramping but I had that last time so not concerned. I say "think" because I think I feel a bit sicky, but I think it might be in my head?!? I had everything going last time, so goodness knows how I'll cope with a toddler! I'm not one of these people who glows with pregnancy...oooh apart from nice skin & hair!! I'd forgotten that smile. How were you last time?
Yes, they are DS was born 14th October 2013... he's massive & quite a handful. I love this age though.

LaraNotCroft22 Fri 19-Jun-15 23:21:37

Hello! Just had a faint BFP today at 10dpo which makes me due march 1st I believe.

Still very early so hoping for a sticky bean. The next couple of weeks are going to be stressful!

LaraNotCroft22 Fri 19-Jun-15 23:23:46

Ahh mrsmurf, just saw you have a son born oct 2013- me too!! Ds arrived on the 31st and this will (hopefully) be my second :-)

LaraNotCroft22 Fri 19-Jun-15 23:24:49

And herewego, our dc's have the same birthday! How mad!

Herewegoagain31 Fri 19-Jun-15 23:48:00

Lara hello and congratulations!! That is so bizarre DC1s born on the same date and now the same due date for no 2 (fingers crossed if all goes well)!

Herewegoagain31 Fri 19-Jun-15 23:52:47

mrsmurf I was lucky and had a good pregnancy last time, I felt like death from weeks 5-12, constantly sea sick but wasn't actually sick, then after that I was fine. Keeping fingers crossed I get off lightly this time but all my friends who are now on to no 2 have said their second pregnancy was much worse, so I'm not hopeful. A few felt so different they presumed they were having a different sex baby from their first because they felt so much worse, then actually ended up with the same gender at the end just felt worse for no reason!

TheCunkOfPhilomena Sat 20-Jun-15 20:06:33

Oooh, I may be joining you if that's okay. I got a very feint BFP this morning, like the rest of you I don't know what made me test so early but I did one test last night (even more feint line) and then again today and I shall keep doing them this week. I got a due date of 2nd March on here.

It'll be DC2 for me, I have DS who is 4 and couldn't face pg again for ages.

So, I shall be updating in the morning! Hello all!

TheCunkOfPhilomena Sat 20-Jun-15 22:05:29

So, I didn't wait until morning, I used a cheapie. I'm all aboard this bus then grin

LaraNotCroft22 Sun 21-Jun-15 10:44:40

Congratulations Cunk! How is everyone getting on?

Herewegoagain31 Mon 22-Jun-15 09:43:41

Hello cunk and big congratulations on your BFP!!

Littledancer13 Mon 22-Jun-15 11:52:53

Can I join?!? Got my BFP yesterday only 8DPO. I know it's early so trying not to get too excited, but it's hard!!! I already have DD1 who is 2. Online calculator says due 4th March.

purplecat27 Mon 22-Jun-15 12:12:02

Hi all, can I join too? I got a BFP on Friday at 9 or 10dpo (depending on whether or not I believe FF), got a 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' on a CB the next morning, and have done another cheapie this morning which showed a darker line than it was on Friday smile.

If all goes according to plan (and I'm hoping so hard that it will!) then this will be my first baby grin.

The NHS due date calculator has given me a due date of 1st March.

Herewegoagain31 Mon 22-Jun-15 13:01:30

Hi littledancer and purple how exciting on both your BFPs! It's so hard not to get too excited isn't it, but fingers crossed for sticky beans for all of us!

TheCunkOfPhilomena Mon 22-Jun-15 14:40:42

Hooray for more BFPs!

Yy to having everything crossed for sticky beans.

So, last night, and I mean all night, I had my first massive headache. I needed my Nurofen Migraine but couldn't take it so drank loads of water, took paracetamol and used 4head. It only took the very tip off of it and I was wandering around the house this morning at 6:15 feeling very sorry for myself. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I'm already getting the overwhelming tiredness from 4pm onwards, that's what made me do a test in the first place as it was my first sign with DS.

Here's to happy and healthy pregnancies all round!

Phoenix80 Mon 22-Jun-15 21:23:09

Hello

I got a BFP earlier today and I also used a clearblue digital this evening because I have very irregular periods (don't ovulate very often) and couldn't tell you when I last had one. The clearblue said 3+ weeks.

I'm gonna go see the doctor in the morning see why they say and also do another few tests myself grin

We weren't trying for a baby but not 'not trying' iykwim. I had clomid to conceive both my sons so this one is quite a shock really, I'm happy and scared all at once.

This is my 3rd baby. Ds1 is 9 and ds2 is almost 6.

MrsMurf Mon 22-Jun-15 21:24:13

Oooh, hello & congrats too you all!!

Hope you're feeling better cunk...sounds like you had a bad time before? Well this sickness is definitely not in my head. I hope it's not worse second time around here i hate this feeling, and I really, really can't let work find out yet (due date clashes with a big project I'm working on...eek!). I thought it might be too soon, but if I ovulated early, then I guess u really 4 weeks, which is when it started last time confused

Hope you're all doing well x

MrsMurf Mon 22-Jun-15 21:26:39

phoenix, what a fantastic surprise! I wonder how far along you really are?!

TheCunkOfPhilomena Mon 22-Jun-15 21:57:51

I take my hats off to those of you with toddlers, I have no idea how I would be!

MrsMurf, You sound like me last time! I didn't vomit but had such bad and constant nausea that I couldn't eat or drink and had to spend a lot of time in bed. Eventually I got the right anti-emetics and I'm going to see the GP this week to some ready just in case. I feel lucky that DS is at nursery every morning and will be starting reception in September. Have you considered seeing your GP about the sickness seeing as it's started so early?

Phoenix How exciting! You might be a bit further along than you think! Let us know what the doctor says tomorrow.

Candlefairy101 Tue 23-Jun-15 06:44:17

Hi fellow mums to be! I have no idea when I'm due ( because I'm useless and never remember my cycle��) maybe end of February or beginning of March. Pooing myself really as me and my husband are only 25 and this is our 3rd blush and my youngest is only 9 months, I think I'll just sleep when I'm dead lol!

Anyway with my first pregnancy I felt amazing (boy) with my second (girl I had HG up until I gave birth, suffered a sever breakdown where I was on a mother and baby unit for 4 weeks confused, so k am pooing it just I case this time was like the last.

I've been up since 4 everyday since being pregnant! Does anyone else get this? I can never sleep at night in the first trimester with my pregnancies �� xx good luck ladies I hope to go through this magical process with you till the end (fingers crossed)

goneswimming Tue 23-Jun-15 07:35:21

Hi everyone- me too! 5 weeks today, and it will be our first if everything works out- I had an early miscarriage at 6+2 last time so fingers are very much crossed. Not excited so much as nervous.

This thread is not accepting new messages.