Advanced search

Any pregnant swimmers out there?

(5 Posts)
Letmeeatcakecakecake Tue 20-Jan-15 14:31:05

Hello all :-)

I'm due April 25th.

Usually I weight lift but I'm finding my bump starting to get in the way so have decided to take up swimming more.

I already go to aqua aerobics twice a week, and am going to aim to also go swimming 3 times per week, swimming 1 mile each time!

Anyone else swimming? Wanna buddy up?

bluewisteria Sun 15-Feb-15 13:52:53

I think I will be soon! I'm still v early 4 weeks, but going to the gym still- it actually helps my nausea.
But I think I'm going to start swimming each week too. Used to swim loads but my eczema gets a lot worse in chlorine, so I need to find a good barrier cream for my hands. Do you happen to know of any?

MrsEvansAlmost Sun 15-Feb-15 23:46:28

medi honey is fantastic for your skin I use it at work its not sticky but I'm not sure if you get it from chemist or gp? worth a try as its a natural cream

bluewisteria Mon 16-Feb-15 16:36:08

That's great, thank you. Does it waterproof the skin so to speak, in the way that a thick oily one would?

MrsEvansAlmost Tue 17-Feb-15 20:55:45

ummm I'm not sure I haven't tried it but I would assume so as its quite thick when applied. its just like a non sticky version of honey so I guess there would be some waterproofing to it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now