Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just Shagging Grads thread 15: Join the viroids for mucus plugs and ball bouncing

(1000 Posts)
TheBooMonster Tue 11-Nov-14 22:00:17

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 15th grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The thread we have graduated from is [http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2230396-Remember-Remember-JS-in-November-no-to-bum-fun-car-shagging-and-worms-Control-your-stray-wombles-and-windy-boobs-Shout-WANKBADGERS-at-the-world-of-TTC-and-get-your-cape-on-for-JUST-SHAGGING-32 here] in its 32nd outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread in postnatal clubs [http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/postnatal_clubs/1472763-Just-Mumming-Along-viroids-2?pg=36&order= here] for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates! It's a bit quiet at the moment, but with all these upduffed viroids hopefully it won't be for long!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

So, roll call below please, viroids!

ZylaB Tue 11-Nov-14 22:03:33

Thanks boo smile

TheBooMonster Tue 11-Nov-14 22:04:42

's cool, I was getting antsy that the thread was getting full, and no one was making a new one, and I wasn't sure if there was some sort of turn order... I totally broke the links though :/

TheBooMonster Tue 11-Nov-14 22:09:05

I think this is up to date?

JS Grads

FurryScoob
DC1 due Nov 8th

zenry
DC3 (DD!) due Nov 30th

Minion
DC1 due Dec 10th

DrFunke
DC due Dec 13th

Rpopz
DC1 due Jan 3rd

auberginefrog
DC due early Jan

wilmabedrock
DC2 due Jan 19th

Redshoes56
DC1 due Feb 14th

ZylaB
DC1 (DD!) due March 6th

Pisghetti
DC2 due March 16th

TabbyTurmoil
DC1 due April 9th

TheBooMonster
DC2 due April 11th

laurenamium
DC2 due April 25th

minimooo
DC1 due April 24th

Catsofa
DC1 due April 30th

couldbeanyone
DC2 due April 26th

splodge77
DC2 due April 27th

KatoPotato
DC2 due May 16th

gaggiagirl
DC2 due May 22nd

BeforeIChangeMyMind
DC2 due May 30th

Callipygian00
DC1 due June 4th

teejayem
DC1 due June 8th

WigglyBraddins
DC2 due June 12th

Cymraes
DC4 due June 13th

ChatEnOeuf
DC2 due June 20th

rm00054
DC1 due June 28th

freshstart4us
DC2 due June 18th

fattycow
DC1 due July 2nd

BothersomeB
DC due July 3rd

DulcetMoans
DC1 due July 9th

Lovely Graduated Grads:
Juni DD born Oct 20th
cookie DS born Aug 13th
Horace DS born July 24th
Ness DS born Nov 10th

Leela5 Tue 11-Nov-14 22:12:08

La
DC1 due 18th July

mountaingirl01 Tue 11-Nov-14 22:13:39

Mountain
Dc1 due 16th July (ish)

RPopz Tue 11-Nov-14 22:20:44

Hellooo new fred!

Busy day, hope everyone's feeling ok (or not, whichever you currently prefer wink). Catch up tomorrow x

Pisghetti Tue 11-Nov-14 22:21:51

Thanks Boo! I wonder if Furry is, err, busy... Sounds like Zenry is on her way too smile

Leela5 Tue 11-Nov-14 22:27:59

How do you know pis?

God that makes me feel like I've been ttc so long I remember her bfp so clearly sad. She was sotm

There's some serious arse rain going on in my life, mostly at work which is awkward! Also big puffy bloaty belly

Tired La, off to bed x

Pisghetti Tue 11-Nov-14 22:50:43

On FB - have I got the wrong person? I'm so confused confused stealth shag must put you in the running for SOTM this month La smile hope your arse starts behaving soon.

Movements are far more regular now. Baby has been boogying for a couple of days. Makes me giggle in the middle of conversations at work. Real professional hmm

Off to London early tomorrow (so should be asleep by now) to test my achey pelvis on the tube and parent's evening later to discuss target setting and GCSE choices - how did he get so big shock

JuniDD Wed 12-Nov-14 00:21:09

Good luck for London pis, I so don't miss the hurty pelvis.

Have bumped Just Mumming in post-natal.

Nessalina Wed 12-Nov-14 01:46:35

Hey all smile
Checking in. James is on the boob so typing with wrong hand - will catch up proper in a bit smile

wilmabedrock Wed 12-Nov-14 05:18:36

Yay to James and the boob action, well done little man!

Am sure you're right Pis, she is on fb site. Hope all goes well. Is everyone on fb site now? am I missing out?

MiniWil woke me up and now can't get back to sleep angry .

Minion Wed 12-Nov-14 05:30:32

Am I missing out on FB too..?

Hey hey new Fred clause

Hospital tour was good, saw all the rooms etc. some even have glitter balls in them???!?

Holy crap, I'm 36 weeks today!

Leela5 Wed 12-Nov-14 05:45:18

Ooh you're right pis it is her! For some reason I thought that was you furry but just scrolled back to when everyone said who they were!

Yes do join the Facebook page people smile it's lovely to see grads in RL and the other grads on there are lovely! One lives in same town as me and invited me to meet for coffee, which is lovely because I'm not from here and so it's great to have new friends.

Seriously my body gives me no respite - if I'm not needing a wee it's the other, if not that then it's gas. I'm a walking excretion machine!

Leela5 Wed 12-Nov-14 05:54:41

ness that's lovely smile aww wee man glad he's taking the boob at last.

min hang on - glitter balls!? Does this mean we can wear our disco pants in labour and not look odd?

wilmabedrock Wed 12-Nov-14 07:42:09

Haha! Yes to disco pants for labour! Although actually that won't work. Maybe disco bra or pants.

teejayem Wed 12-Nov-14 07:44:08

Ooh, how do I go about being added to shiny fb fing??

Halfway through the week.... Happy hump day!

Leela5 Wed 12-Nov-14 08:01:23

You need to message one of the admins with your real name. Cookie is one I think. I don't think other members can add or am I wrong?

RPopz Wed 12-Nov-14 08:15:54

Horace is an admin you can message her too.

Hooray for boobage Ness! smile Will you be allowed home soon?

Sorry about the arse rain La - Will you be one of the lucky ones with arse sickness instead of morning sickness?? confused

Disco balls Min?? You obvs have a better class of labour ward where you are wink

RPopz Wed 12-Nov-14 08:16:57

They're all dirty suvveners on that fb group though wink We need a northern injection!! grin

TheBooMonster Wed 12-Nov-14 08:48:56

Glitter balls min well I suppose the YMCA and Macarena is a way to stay active in early labour...

Yay for James being on the boob nes!!

laurenamium Wed 12-Nov-14 09:05:59

I'm northern popz grin

Just checking in really. Still not talking to DP. I've taken to texting him so I don't cry in rage/ hormones and not tell him everything I need to hmm dead mature me...

Leela5 Wed 12-Nov-14 09:13:56

sad that's rubbish lauren flowers

Oi popz! Some if us are merely displaced down south and are actually more northern than you :P

BothersomeB Wed 12-Nov-14 09:33:11

Hey Lauren- MrB also being an arse and we're not speaking so join the club... wink We're supposed to be going to a drinks and 'trendy crazy golf' thing with a group of 'his' friends on Saturday...always really boozy affairs - shots, the lot, and I'm usually the worst culprit. I love them all, but I genuinely can't think of a way of not drinking without giving the game away. My logic is that we either tell one lie (I'm ill) and he goes on his own, or we have to tell a continuous lie that probably won't work all evening, which will be really stressful and not enjoyable at all. Anyway, he got the hump about it and when I asked how he thought we'd get away with it he said 'Anything I suggest, you're going to disagree with anyway...you could say you're on some kind of mad medication'...for what exactly?! All hell broke loose and I ended up accusing him of not understanding and being unsupportive. Not spoken since. Still think I'm right...still not going angry

Ness - great news about the boobage! Well done you - do you get to go home soon? grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.