Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

May 2015: Thread 3 - Let's do this :)

(994 Posts)
plinkyplonks Sat 11-Oct-14 18:16:29

Thread 1: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2166619-May-2015-Hello-Anyone-out-there?

Thread 2: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2188580-May-2015-Thread-2-Let-the-sickness-begin

Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajyv-zM-ASvUdHg4TVk1ZmlZbGk5RWJsVklicE80X3c&usp=sharing

[post edited by MNHQ]

jazzyjenbo Sat 11-Oct-14 19:26:25

Thanks for the new thread grin

ToriB34 Sat 11-Oct-14 19:28:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

plinkyplonks Sat 11-Oct-14 19:41:28

No problems - didn't add any stats given the amount of people that have unfortunately lost their beanies. Didn't seem right. Perhaps we could have a separate stats thread, like the April thread. That way when people's EDD changes or if more beanies are lost - people don't have to see their username at the top of this thread with an EDD. Entirely up to you guys smile

Royalsteph Sat 11-Oct-14 19:54:41

thank you for the new thread. marking my place as the threads fill up quick smile

KittyVonCatsington Sat 11-Oct-14 20:00:22

Hello Ladies. plinky well done for spotting the need for a new thread and thank you! A separate stats page sounds good or we could do a link to a Google Docs spreadsheet that people add to (some other threads have done this but don't know how!)

bradders85 Sat 11-Oct-14 20:06:51

thanks for the new thread plinky and thinking of those ladies who have had bad news xxx

LinaDee Sat 11-Oct-14 20:20:10

Separate stats sounds good.

I don't know about everyone else but my bloating is back with a vengeance! I look about 5 months pregnant already! Wtf!!!

fififolle Sat 11-Oct-14 20:24:48

[https://www.google.com/docs/about/ here] is the link for downloading google docs! one the list had been compiled, a link to it can be posted.

Thank you for your kind words Kitty, I can only now begin to imagine the pain that you've been through and I'm so happy for you to have your sticky bean.

fififolle Sat 11-Oct-14 20:25:29

I messed up the link blush
here

mrsdiddlydoo Sat 11-Oct-14 20:45:01

Thanks for the new thread plinky. smile

Fluffeh Sat 11-Oct-14 20:45:35

Fifi and BB01 I'm so sorry for you both x

Plinky thanks for starting a new thread smile.
Not much to report here. The all day sickness is still going strong. I tried a take away curry tonight, feeling brave (and jealous as DP has had one the last few weekends and I've avoided it as even though I love curries the smell has been nauseating). Stupidest idea ever! I've had to come to bed with a sick bowl.
Still ill be 12 weeks in 3 weeks hopefully it will stop then.

piglet81 Sat 11-Oct-14 20:47:19

Evening everyone. So sorry to hear that more people have had bad news - thinking of you and hope you're looking after yourselves.

My in-laws are visiting so I've been having lots of fun with my little niece and nephew, hopefully getting some practice in for May...

mrsdiddlydoo Sat 11-Oct-14 20:48:32

Sorry to read of more losses. Thinking of you Fifi and BB01. thanks hope you've got some RL support. X

winnie1981 Sat 11-Oct-14 20:58:40

So sorry to hear your losses Fifi and BB01. Hope your being kind to yourselves x

Christelle2207 Sat 11-Oct-14 21:06:07

So sorry to hear of more losses. There have been too many on this thread. Take care of yourselves x

fififolle Sat 11-Oct-14 21:10:08

I never thought I'd see my name on the 'I'm sorry' messages.
Life can be shit at time but also can be amazing, looking forward to hearing about all the beautiful May babies.
The support from here really has been amazing xx

Foetushost Sat 11-Oct-14 21:10:12

Good evening! Shiny new thread. Just forgot to mention that I had a bounty voucher in my Pregnancy information folder. Does anyone know what is in the pack? It feels a bit like Christmas.

SmileyScooby Sat 11-Oct-14 21:12:19

Fifi and BB I'm so sorry to hear your news, please take care of yourselves x

Justyouwaitandsee Sat 11-Oct-14 21:41:41

Just checking in to new thread! Thanks for setting up Plinky...

Turquoisetamborine Sat 11-Oct-14 23:15:01

So sorry BB01. Hope you're a few buses behind x

Snooky17 Sun 12-Oct-14 05:45:54

Hugs to BB01 and Fifi, xx

speedbird17 Sun 12-Oct-14 08:19:27

Sorry for your loss Fifi and BB. Be kind to yourselves and take care.

Wow, another thread already! I remember come the end with my June '12 thread we were adding a thread almost daily!! Crazy how much we can talk!

Still worried at how symptomless I am after how poorly I was with DD but convinced I am having a boy this time! This pg is already so different to my last two...

Jenni2legs Sun 12-Oct-14 08:24:01

host I have been warned against giving Bounty and Emma's diary your real details as they sell them on to companies that hound you.
Some horror stories out there if you do a search xx

KittyVonCatsington Sun 12-Oct-14 08:29:15

fifi -if you are still reading (I know how hard it can be reading the AN threads) one thing that kept me going was hope. There were some very dark days where it was harder to hope than others but you will get your little bundle of joy (((hugs))) I wouldn't wish the hell you are going through on anyone but we are all here for you and I highly recommend the wonderful ladies on the TTC after MC thread too. Be very kind to yourself at all times thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now