Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2015 thread 2 for miscarriage survivors. today we are pregnant!

(995 Posts)
TinyTear Sat 11-Oct-14 16:20:21

Thread 2
Nearly at the 12w mark for all and we can start some stats!

14+0

TinyTear Sat 11-Oct-14 16:23:39

Tried to try a maternity coat but they didn't have it in the shop. Ordered it to pick up at the shop.

It's a JoJo Maman Bebe one with an extra panel that you can add at the end and also to wear with a sling if you need...

TinyTear Sat 11-Oct-14 16:24:25

Although their biggest size is 18 so that is why I want to try it as in coats I'm afraid I'd be a 20

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Sat 11-Oct-14 16:55:51

Hi tiny thanks for starting a new thread

16+6

LIG1979 Sat 11-Oct-14 17:25:18

Thanks tiny. Will post later but I'm on the thread now.

13+1 (or thereabouts)

Shetland Sat 11-Oct-14 18:00:31

I've been looking at that coat tinytear - can you let me know what you think when you get?!

12+5

Stuntman Sat 11-Oct-14 18:16:56

I had a great pregnancy coat from Next with DS3 in 2012. I'm hoping to get by without one this time as I have lost weight recently and a lot of my coats are still on the roomy side.

OneDayLikeThis2013 Sat 11-Oct-14 18:20:51

Just marking my place. Hoping for good news at scan on Monday morning. Fx

12 weeks today

LondonSuperTrooper Sat 11-Oct-14 18:44:34

Tiny I've ordered that coat and it's on its way to me. I'm hoping that it will fit too.....

LittleBairn Sat 11-Oct-14 20:10:41

Thank you tiny.

Not having a great day I feel 'The Pain' sort of deep vulva/cervix sensation it started at 9 weeks last time. The Drs don't seem to believe it real, I'm being anxious. angry
I know there's nothing to be done right now I just need to wait it out, homefully during my transvaginal scan something will show up.
I feel uncomfortable too, not crampy just weird but that might be tension.
To make matters worse I fell asleep for 3 hours and didn't wake up till 6pm!

LittleBairn Sat 11-Oct-14 20:10:59

13 weeks today.

LittleBairn Sat 11-Oct-14 20:12:53

Suddenly full of nerves to realise I'm only 3 weeks from when DS died and 5
weeks away from when I dilated with DD.

TinyTear Sat 11-Oct-14 20:23:14

Aw little, when is your next scan again? Fight and fight for that blasted stitch

LittleBairn Sat 11-Oct-14 20:25:46

The 21st. I will fight for the stitch but unless there is something showing on the transvaginal scan they are legal protected to deny me all because of the bloody cervical resistance study showing I have a strong cervix.

TinyTear Sat 11-Oct-14 21:32:19

Ahrgh. Doesn't past history count for anything. Frustrated on your behalf.. We will be rooting for you

jbee1979 Sat 11-Oct-14 22:01:28

Hello everyone. Thanks for the new thread Tiny :-)

LittleBairn Sat 11-Oct-14 23:17:26

Tiny you would think so but they claim both babies deaths were too dissimilar to draw connections! hmm
But this time I'm not backing down! I almost feel sorry for them because I'm going to be a nightmare of a patient. grin

lila35 Sun 12-Oct-14 07:45:08

Ohhh new thread!!

Thinking of you little x

I'm hoping to get away with my current coat, it's a parka so a bit roomy but I guess time will tell.

I plan on being v productive today, I have lots more energy and as long as my back doesn't start playing me up I'll be OK ��

TinyTear Sun 12-Oct-14 08:35:01

Ahhh dd slept in till 8
Bliss!

LIG1979 Sun 12-Oct-14 08:48:17

little - can only imagine the stress you are going through.

Tiny - an 8 am lie in sounds lovely. dd started singing at 6.40 and I went in at 7 so wasn't too bad. but dh is still upstairs sleeping envy envy

I am trying to get a maternity coat too but really don't want to spend that much money on something I won't use for long. dd was due august so never needed many winter clothes. I am finding maternity clothes even less inspiring this time and finding most things on ebay. ordered some stuff online and when it arrived it looked so rubbish I now need to return it. sad

Shetland Sun 12-Oct-14 09:01:21

That's what I liked about the panel coat LIG I'm assuming you could just remove the panel and keep it as a normal coat once you're done with bumps and slings. Previous pregnancies I've either just bought a bigger coat or had a cold bump!

How are you feeling today little

CareBearWithFangs Sun 12-Oct-14 09:02:48

Marking place.

Morning everyone. Thinking of you little.

I feel dreadful this morning. Haven't even kept water down. And I'm having some sort of weird dizziness thing where it feels like I'm being span around. It happened in the night and then I had a panic attack as I didn't know what was going on. Going to call 111 I think.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

smilingthroughgrittedteeth Sun 12-Oct-14 11:38:31

Thinking of you little

Do you have an out of hours doctors surgery carebear it might be worth getting your blood pressure checked.

I have SPD and feel like my right hip is fused in place, the midwife suggested getting a maternity support belt so ive been round every bloody shop in the last couple of days but can only find over bump ones and I dont think I could stand anything touching the bump I cant even bear a waistband so am going to have to order an under bump one online, but I have no idea what size I need hmm

My baby was due on the 16th of October so im feeling a bit emotional and dreading thursday sad

LittleBairn Sun 12-Oct-14 12:21:27

carebear I've had server dizziness too a few weeks back. I believe it can often be low iron but check with a Dr.

I'm doing ok, still getting the pain but more infrequent, feel more relaxed about it after all I expected this its just such a downer its happening again but at least it is at a much later date.

smiling if you get one let me know how it goes I'm been thinking about one of them too. Ive had SPD pain in all my pregnancies never that bad but I know if I get further on it may start causing me issues.
[hug] Due dates are really tough nothing quite prepares you for it.

TinyTear Sun 12-Oct-14 14:17:38

Also due in October but made myself forget the day, just remember the month...

Told my parents and sister today so now scared I jinxed it all...

14+1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now