Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

The maybies are keeping a close eye on their fruit - due May 14

(987 Posts)
CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 13:27:19

Will this do? I bet someone's beat me to it now!

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 13:29:30

It doesn't look like anyone beat me to it, hoping you all find your way safely here!

Does someone else want to do the links? I'm on my phone

mumof2aimingfor4 Wed 06-Nov-13 13:55:24

Stats page:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvygwA-EKhURdDMwQWNNWGt0cHhmVkloazVVQ0hYNUE#gid=0

Size of baby:
http://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1

mumof2aimingfor4 Wed 06-Nov-13 13:55:39

Balls, ill try again!

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 13:56:02

STATS and stuff

Baby size as measured by the grocer (fruit'n'veg)

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 13:56:20

wink

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 13:57:21

In officially a lemon !!shock

mumof2aimingfor4 Wed 06-Nov-13 13:58:00

Stats page:
key=0AvygwA-EKhURdDMwQWNNWGt0cHhmVkloazVVQ0hYNUE#gid=0
Size of baby:
m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1

mumof2aimingfor4 Wed 06-Nov-13 13:58:51

Aww crap, I swear I repel technology. Glad your on the ball long

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 13:59:39

I keep singing "maybiee maybiee baby Hogg" I'm having a maybiee maybiee baby ohhhhh !

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:02:02

grin Not my usual skills mumof I just xposted with you! Am a proper technophobe generally.

TinyTit is also a lemon thistle smile

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 14:02:46

Thanks for the stats. Apparantly I'm a lemon, but I'm not entirely sure i agree with some of the measurements of fruit and veg! Most of the peaches I buy are bigger than lemons for example. Obviously I have very small lemons or gigantic peaches!

bluestone85 Wed 06-Nov-13 14:03:32

Hahahahahahah grin This really made me LOL. least we have plenty of links to them now smile

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:04:31

Arf at your gigantic peaches Cbeebies, stealth brag or wot?

Squiffie Wed 06-Nov-13 14:06:04

Just marking my place so I don't get left behind! X x

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:06:40

I've got a weird sudden burst of energy which is freaking me right out, just had some v bad family news, and for some reason my reaction is to get on my antenatal thread and joke about people's 'peaches'??! V confused and a bit wired - feel like I've drunk a million espressos. sad

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 14:06:40

Perhaps they r organic ;-)

Maybe maybe maybe ohhhhh!

AliOh Wed 06-Nov-13 14:07:09

Thanks Cbeebies ! Yes was thinking that re the fruit size - isnt a naval orange usually bigger than an avocado for example!

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 14:08:15

Once upon a time we were all poppy seeds !!!grin

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:09:47

And I've yet to meet a plum that was bigger than a lime - where does the person who made that list shop?!

Squiffie Wed 06-Nov-13 14:10:18

Congrats on all recent scan news, especially twins shock

Think I'm just growing a food baby as feeling crap again and can't bear the thought of 'healthy' food blush

I can't remember who but someone mentioned Movember - dh is doing it for the 4th year I think?! Him and a mate started it a few years back, then his mate died (after going into a diabetic coma, not from cancer) so think dh will do it forever now just for Gav! X

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 14:11:47

Talking of peaches, have we lakes bras. I keep saying I'm going to buy a maternity bra but haven't got around to it yet. This is my 3rd preg ffs you'd think I'd know what I was doing! I have no idea what size to buy. This pregnancy is completely different from the others as I have no bump and I've put on no weight confused

So yesterday I measured in the mornin and I was a 32 band, I wore a 32 band yesterday and by the end of the day it was diggin into my back and really uncomfortable. I remeasured and I was just slightly bigger than a 32. so I think I'll buy a 34 and that will last a while (hopefully!) but what cup size do I buy? If I buy the right size it's a ff but I'm wondering if I need to buy a g just incase I grow slightly more?

What's everyone else doing?

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:12:57

An American cousin on Facebook has posted a pic about 'No Shave November' - she's had a manicure done in barbers stripes with a little ~~ tache on her ring finger nail, v sweet.
But why the heck don't they call it Movember? Do they call moustaches something else over there?

Squiffie Wed 06-Nov-13 14:13:07

Well I've got a prune apparently - I hate prunes angry

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 14:15:25

Longtail so sorry to hear about your news. The brain is a funny place that makes you do funny things. Go easy on yourself. Often (mainly because I'm an emotionless bitch) when I'm really sad I just end up laughing and laughing at something, until the laughter is hysterical then the tears come and I completely breakdown. Your reaction isn't completely out of the ordainary. And you should trust me, I'm a psychology student! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: