Talk

Advanced search

Anyone expecting No.5+? Want to join me?

(10 Posts)
SilentMammoth Wed 03-Oct-12 19:00:10

I know there's a very lovely 3/4/5 club but I feel that going over 4 is a slightly different kettle of fish, and actually know very few people in RL who have done this and none are pg at the moment. Is anyone else out there.

I'm due 03/04/13.

FiveandtheBonusBall Wed 03-Oct-12 22:25:02

Hello! I'm expecting number 6 in May (14th). Same here re: not knowing many people (ok, none) who have 5 or more, so would be good to share stories (the comments!!!) and experiences smile

SilentMammoth Thu 04-Oct-12 19:09:25

Hello! Can I ask what your age gaps are like? My oldest ds will be 7 so mine are reasonably close. I also have 4 ds so would get a huge shock if it was a girl!

FiveandtheBonusBall Thu 04-Oct-12 22:02:27

Hi! My eldest is 11, next 10, then 6, 3 and 10 mths. 3 girls then 2 boys and I was quite prepared (and very happy) to have a 4th girl. Everyone was surprised that we kept going after ds1 as we had got 'our boy' hmm. I'll bet you're having the same too grin Have an 8 week scan booked for this Saturday as not having many symptoms (worryingly feels like my mmc a few years ago) so fingers crossed all will be well, though preparing myself for the worst. How many weeks are you now silent? <too tired to work out from your due date blush>

annelid Fri 05-Oct-12 09:53:15

I'm expecting no 7, due 20/12/12

SilentMammoth Sat 06-Oct-12 06:43:27

Good luck for today Five, my first pg was a mmc and the memory just never goes does it? I find ms and tiredness trends to ebb and flow and on an ebb day I worried so much. I'm 14plus 3. Tmi warning but wonder if I'm the only one? Really uncomfortable prolapse made worse by pregnancy and have consultant appt on monday hopefully to put ring pessary in, had one last pg and found it so helpful!

Let us know how scan goeso!

Hi anne! Wow seven, that is lovely! Do you have some of each?

FiveandtheBonusBall Sat 06-Oct-12 08:43:50

Thanks silent smile. To be honest, I think things are over as I started spotting last night and it's a little heavier today. Good timing for the scan I suppose hmm I'm actually feeling ok - I get so anxious about scans anyway that I'd rather have a 'heads up' than get a nasty shock in the scan room. This has been such an anxiety filled pregnancy that I am oddly getting some relief from getting close to having some answers. Will update later today.
Hi Anne! Many congrats! Not long for you now. How are you feeling?

FiveandtheBonusBall Sat 06-Oct-12 14:32:13

Ah well, all over for me I'm afraid. Scan showed empty pregnancy sack with no developing foetus, so looks like a blighted ovum according to sonographer. Pleased I know what's happening - far better than the uncertainty I've been facing - and also cheered by the fact that the scan suggests my body is coming to terms with the mc and starting to let the pregnancy go as the sack is an irregular shape (my body has a history of 'holding on'). Will let nature take its course I think.
Much love and best wishes to you both xxx

SilentMammoth Sat 06-Oct-12 22:01:42

Oh five I am so sorry. I wish you all the best for the future x

annelid Mon 08-Oct-12 10:07:14

So sorry to hear your news five, look after yourself xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now