Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

EDD Late May/early June, connecting bus for Late sept/early Oct +ive TTCers, this way ladies.

(1000 Posts)
FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 08:12:39

Welcome to the connecting bus ladies, next stop morning sickness, booking in, and dating scans. grin
Estimated Time of Arrive late May early June 2013.

I know we said we'd wait until the end of the month, But I'm so excited. and hungry, and need a wee again, and nervous, and my boobs hurt, and the voyeuristic spiders are still watching me

We'll keep our FX that we all stay the distance, and our ttc sisters will join us soon.

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 10:04:53

Eeeekkkkk!

(first noise of actual excitement I've allowed myself)

Ting ting! Thanks for the bus, frus! x

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 10:16:41

grin I'm soooo excited I couldn't help myself. Hopefully our ladies will find us soon.

I bagsy upstairs at the front. wink

I am very aware I have boobs today, but still not hurting on running up or down stairs.

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 10:23:14

Are you sure? I think maybe you should run up and down a few more times just to make sure. mwah ha ha ha

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 10:46:30

thunder my stair running did nothing. sad Not even a tingle. <sniggers>

Lolcbcblemonlime Sun 23-Sep-12 11:40:05

Keep my seat next to yours just in case sad

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 11:43:44

Of course lol, I'm still feeling positive for you. I'll be up the front on the other side.

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 11:46:38

frus, no sore boobs should be smile not sad! They're literally a pain in on the chest!

peardrop2 Sun 23-Sep-12 11:47:03

Ooooooo I want a ticket to your bus please :-) super super super excited today!!

peardrop2 Sun 23-Sep-12 11:48:43

BTW my EDD is May 22nd so hopefully that covers late May :-)

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 11:52:04

Hey pear! How are you feeling at the mo? Cramps eased at all?

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 11:56:45

Welcome aboard pear we're all mad on this bus, or will be when everyone gets here well I am, and thunder has something about my boobs, wink they're still manageable, but seem to be slowly inflating.

lol you can have the seat next to me. <puts feet on seat like one of those rude people>

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 12:02:39

Yeah come and sit next to me pear at least til someone who's clearly non boob obsessed gets on and you can move to sit with them

(don't tel frus but I just like making her run up and down stairs, count her Monties, whatever I can get away with really....)

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 12:09:04

I don't mind really thunder it's probably the most active I've been for a while. dtd aside But the insinuation I was peeing in my car whilst spider ran over my boob was a bit hmm
Ps I like that I can obsess to someone.

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 12:31:10

Ha! Totally your fault that one. You were talking about spiders watching you pee so it was a logical assumption on my part!

<still chuckling about that AND the Monties>

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 12:32:37

Just because I have more than you. <sticks tongue out>

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 12:38:07

I have no idea if that's true seeing as I can't even count...

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 12:41:04

<snorts out load> luckily dog is ignoring me.

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 12:46:38

Are you referring to the quantity of snot? Sounds like you could do with a tissue. <hands frus a whole box>

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 12:50:29

Just laughing but tried not to laugh. Have no snot to talk of, my nose is drier than a dry place. <hands box of tissues back>

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 12:54:50

Ohhh <takes box back> was mislead by your use of the word load....

being facetious

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 13:00:28

Loud. Meant loud. <note to self to spell check,> I blame pg hormones, I can do that now.

I prefer the word pedantic.

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 13:09:14

Yeah that probably describes me better.

Tbh I need those tissues anyway, if I snorted there really would be a load.

FrustratedSycamorePants Sun 23-Sep-12 13:18:08

I really must stop snorting when I laugh. It's not going to end well considering how often I need to wee.

Are you still getting crampy twinges?

Thundercatsarego Sun 23-Sep-12 13:22:49

No, haven't really had any cramping, occasional heavy/ pulling feeling but no af- like cramps recently. Hoping it isn't a bad sign...

This thread is not accepting new messages.