Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

are you about to be mum?

(2 Posts)
Plosker Tue 25-Oct-11 12:31:38

hi everyone,

I am studying to to be an arts/play therapist in london and part of my course requires that I do an infant observation with a mother and baby of no more than one old for just 1hr a week for 80 sessions.

I guess thats where you come in! I know it may sound a little intrusive but the aim is for me to learn from you and your baby about development and communication. There is no judgment on my part just learning from your expertise as mother and baby.

I can provide a letter form the university as evidence to what I am doing and I can show a CRB check.

This way of training therapists has been going on since the 1960s and mothers who have taken part in the past say they really value the weekly visits, as for me it is just an amazing visual way to learn about baby development.

If you are in the slightest bit interested or have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me as i would be happy to give you lots more information. aliceplosker@ntlworld.com

thanks for reading me
Alice

Plosker Tue 25-Oct-11 12:49:43

Hi everyone,

I am studying to to be an arts/play therapist in london and part of my course requires that I do an infant observation with a mother and baby of no more than one old for just 1hr a week for 80 sessions.

I guess thats where you come in! I know it may sound a little intrusive but the aim is for me to learn from you and your baby about development and communication. There is no judgment on my part just learning from your expertise as mother and baby.

I can provide a letter form the university as evidence to what I am doing and I can show a CRB check.

This way of training therapists has been going on since the 1960s and mothers who have taken part in the past say they really value the weekly visits, as for me it is just an amazing visual way to learn about baby development.

If you are in the slightest bit interested or have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me as i would be happy to give you lots more information. aliceplosker@ntlworld.com

thanks for reading me
Alice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now