Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A thank you to the 'Any May Babies' Ladies

(4 Posts)
RedSlippers Thu 22-Sep-11 20:03:35

Lovely, lovely, ladies,

I want to thank you all but am doing it on a different thread (which hopefully you will see) as I don't want to bring the mood on the original one down anymore, and want people to be able to post happy things on there without worrying.

I have just read through the posts- and WOW! I really didn't expect so much support and am completely overwhelmed. You've made me cry for the millionth time today (but in a really good way!!)

I'm taking the advice and comments on board, and when I'm feeling stronger I'll have a look round the MC boards. It's been a tough day (understatement!) and it's so hard when hardly anyone in RL knows, so the support on here means everything to me.

Thank you.

musicalmrs Fri 23-Sep-11 11:42:47

RedSlippers, you didn't bring the mood down at all (and certainly not as far as I've bought it down)

I hope you're doing ok, and that you're feeling as good as can be expected at the moment. I can't even begin to understand how tough a day it's been for you, although can sympathise with some of your experience.

Make sure you take some time off (from life and work) and have some time for yourself, to make sure you recover properly - physical and emotionally - before you head back into the real world. I've found the MC boards very supportive too, from an outsider's point of view, and I hope they can help you out too.

jenfraggle Sat 24-Sep-11 09:30:15

Glad you have been able to find a little comfort

mildertduck Tue 27-Sep-11 12:44:57

You are more than welcome - I have thought about you lots this week. I hope that you're doing ok (as well as you can be) and am so happy that we were able to help in some small way. Look after yourself xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now